Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,367,636 members, 5,262,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 November 2019 at 04:39 PM

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (25217 Views)

How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / Can 600k Start A Football Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Adek15(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25
twentyk:
damn, like how much to get Ctl
I can't really say, Google it. The subscription is 3150/month though.

You can even tweak it to show as double view while paying for single view (that's corruption though, lolz)
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Lizzyangel(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25
LeoFish92:

Flat screen TV at 40k?

I presume he bought it Belgium. Please how many inches and which brand?

Kindly answer cos your reply will go a long way in helping me. I want to buy a Belgium big screen TV and my budget is between 40 to 50k

we were told it was London use...we gave the man 150 for the 3...its very big o...I dont know how they measure inches...lets say 14-16 sha

moreso...we bought all the gadgets from his store,reason for lesser charges i guess
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by pofolo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25
Adek15:
I can't really say, Google it. The subscription is 3150/month though.

You can even tweak it to show as double view while paying for single view (that's corruption though, lolz)

ctl is only available in few states n city

ur best bet is bud

i have 1 4.4m , 2 1.8m dish and 5 decoders and i'v been in business for 5year...
no dstv sub dan #1900 access if need be

Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Lizzyangel(f): 4:06pm On Mar 25
sevo:
Hey guys, I just bought a viewing centre in Kaduna. I was thinking of ditching dstv to be streaming the matches live. Can anyone educate me on how this is done and if its a better option than dstv. I am paying dstv premium plus extra view which is about 18000.

get 4g tv boss
with a mifi

you buy and ship from china
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Starboytwo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25
pofolo:

ctl is only available in few states n city

ur best bet is bud

i have 1 4.4m , 2 1.8m dish and 5 decoders and i'v been in business for 5year...
no dstv sub dan #1900 access if need be
one more thing, this BUD, does it show all matches?.. Or you'd still have to supplement with other cables..
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by pofolo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25
Starboytwo:
one more thing, this BUD, does it show all matches?.. Or you'd still have to supplement with other cables..

Dstv collective only have sport channels . 3 channels
other bouquest can only do 2 channels as extra view.

a bud with 4way lnb can get u 4-8matches on different decoders.

all matches and all competition inclusive exclusively
no need for dstv high sub, sport sub , startimes, kwese or andriod sef.....
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by LeoFish92(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25
Lizzyangel:

we were told it was London use...we gave the man 150 for the 3...its very big o...I dont know how they measure inches...lets say 14-16 sha

moreso...we bought all the gadgets from his store,reason for lesser charges i guess

Lolz at 14 inches. A laptop screen is 14 inches in size.

So, typically, your TV, given the fact that it's used for a viewing centre, should be 42 inches. That's the standard used by most viewing centers.

Thanks for your reply though.
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Starboytwo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25
pofolo:

Dstv collective only have sport channels . 3 channels
other bouquest can only do 2 channels as extra view.

a bud with 4way lnb can get u 4-8matches on different decoders.

all matches and all competition inclusive exclusively
no need for dstv high sub, sport sub , startimes, kwese or andriod sef.....
damn then why is everyone not using it.... One would think it's only dstv in this life....pls Tell me what does dstv have over BUD, maybe better service etc...
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by donvat1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25
IAMVALCEASAR

Permit me to minimize your betting loss.
I guarantee you 2 odds daily on the scale of 5/7 per week. Meaning every week you're assured of wining at minimum of 5 days in 7 days of the week.
So come and join SERIAL WINNERS.
If it interests you WhatsApp me on this number

With the word "I am interested"

COMBINED BY IAMVALCEASAR
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by pofolo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25
Starboytwo:
damn then why is everyone not using it.... One would think it's only dstv in this life....pls Tell me what does dstv have over BUD, maybe better service etc...

i tell alot of people that dstv is overated. I have watched over 60-75% of hollywood movies released in 2018/19, on bud n fta, but guess what ?, it will be shown as premier on dstv maybe year ending if not next year.

there is also canal sat which has a complete sporting package than dstv and its cheaper dan dstv.

Language barrier i guess.
dstv is english, on canalsat its french, on bud u have french,polish, portugues and arabic for sport while movies are english and u can subtitle sef.
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by buzritchy: 6:21pm On Mar 25
buzritchy:
[/quote][quote author=buzritchy post=76979346]
LeoFish92:

How much? Can you attach pictures?

Hello, trying to attach the picture but not going through I guess network. You can pm then I send the pictures and video to you

Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Starboytwo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25
pofolo:

i tell alot of people that dstv is overated. I have watched over 60-75% of hollywood movies released in 2018/19, on bud n fta, but guess what ?, it will be shown as premier on dstv maybe year ending if not next year.

there is also canal sat which has a complete sporting package than dstv and its cheaper dan dstv.

Language barrier i guess.
dstv is english, on canalsat its french, on bud u have french,polish, portugues and arabic for sport while movies are english and u can subtitle sef.
all premier league games right.... Hmmm
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Lizzyangel(f): 8:44pm On Mar 25
LeoFish92:

Lolz at 14 inches. A laptop screen is 14 inches in size.

So, typically, your TV, given the fact that it's used for a viewing centre, should be 42 inches. That's the standard used by most viewing centers.

Thanks for your reply though.

lol
That was my reason for saying i dont know how to measure in inches BUT the screen is very big sha.

best of lucks
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by manifest1(m): 7:55am On Mar 26
Enough lessons

Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by beycity(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26
twentyk:
you made my night bro...
2-it's not..
3-i like that arrangement
4-im prepared for that, I just want something sustainable on the long run
5-how do you do this... Pls gimme pointers
6-i don't do Bleep ups...
7-nice idea....

Would you do it over again... And people here are saying stressful? Pls what's the stressful part

Sorry the reply is coming late bro. I have been very busy.
4--. There are ways you can do it. You can make it, bring one person and get a free match! Or better still, give anybody that bring someone a free Zobo. Get a good speaker too. it will help.
On the issue of the stress, you have to make sure you will always be available! Some matches will not be convenient for you, matches that finish late and be ready to cancel most of your Saturday and Sunday functions because of matches.
Lastly! Collect your money yourself! Don't trust no body!

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Sheriffoyelere: 2:53pm On Aug 24
Pls bro, can I use d bud in our state. Ibadan
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by Sheriffoyelere: 2:54pm On Aug 24
Pls my people is dere any fta dat show premier league
Re: How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? by realpoacher(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15
pofolo:

mhhhhnn
wen i moved to my new site, i had 2 90cm, 1 1.8m dish n 1 dstv n was on compact plus sub n was able to show about 3matches at a go but wasnt breaking even. i eliminated d dstv, bout another 1.8m dish after 6months n added another decoder and was showing all matches, while dstv scattered all collective channels alot of vc cudnt cope with paying #16k den for 3 decoders.

i saved up, bout my 4.4m dish n can now show all matches n competitions.

with bud you are sure of survival......

bros look beyond dstv n think outside d box

The big question to the BUD dishes and cccam/IPTV is that are their commentary in English?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ashish Thakkar – Africa’s Youngest Billionaire / Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria / MTN To Convert Recharge Card Sellers To Financial Services Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.