Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) (37384 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by zoba88: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Gov Samuel Ortom and his wife today dedicated his victory to God at Redeemed Christian Church of God opposite Judges' Quarters.He prostrated before God while celebrating the victory

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/gov-ortom-prostrates-before-god-as-he.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by zoba88: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Phayie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
I'm happy for him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by MEDICPATH(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Benue have given a lot to you...much is expected in return

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na God get power my bro

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by InaNla(f): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Where is Buari? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
And this doesn't stop him and his cohorts from stealing.

The "food basket of the Nation" became the 'blood dripping state of the nation.' cry

May God punish all those that were/are involved or responsible for the blood bath.

Benue deserves better.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
God is greater than APC and their followers from Head of State to Ward member.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
That boy looks like Buhari son yusuf
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by amaniro: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
After rigging the election. And OP they didn't "prostrate before God" point of correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ortom the coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Smh. Politicians and pastors work hand in hand

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Get to work immediately. It's humanitarian tasks not celebration tasks. Wish you divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding to take your state to a greater height.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Chese: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
My governor! I hope he'd try and pay off the salary arrears within the next four years

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Bonebreaker(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
thanking God for de opportunity to chop moni

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by babadeee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
decatalyst:
And this doesn't stop him and his cohorts from stealing.

Benue deserves better.
them deserve you abi oponu cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by kufre2010: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
The way Buhari governed Nigeria may his generation to come yet born and unborn received same measures

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Someone who could not pay salaries.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Idobale no be Iwa..o know my fellow Yoruba will decode it fast

For latest and hot gist pls checkout my signature

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

Just wondering what else will be topic after the election season.

Guess it will be back to docial9mefia craze.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
Power belongs to God Almighty. cool
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by bionixs: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
zoba88:
Gov Samuel Ortom and his wife today dedicated his victory to God at Redeemed Christian Church of God opposite Judges' Quarters.He prostrated before God while celebrating the victory

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/gov-ortom-prostrates-before-god-as-he.html
All powers belong to God

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Religion.. Opium of the.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmm Yoruba churches all over the world.

Yorubas control Christianity in Africa.

It was when I went to Korea for vacation,the biggest African man owned church was owned by yoruba man.

Also Europe Americas Asia every the Yorubas dominate the church

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by dataking: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
His he also head slamming like Muslims. As you stupid ipob Christians would say. Even Jesus head slammed.
To show you muslims are on the right path .
Idiotas.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
That's where everyone runs to

Infact i shake my head for all these bastards politicians who uses religion and ethnicity to divide the gullible ones

So you can run to church now after the bloosheds

The other counterparts will go to mosque to do the same hypocrisy

Shior to all of them who run to blocks chairs and table to do yeye thanksgiving and refuse to give us the dividends of democracy

It shall never be well with Any candidate i voted for in this last election and won and refuse to give me and every Nigerian dividend of democracy
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
Hmm Yoruba churches all over the world.

Yorubas control Christianity in Africa.

It was when I went to Korea for vacation,the biggest African man owned church was owned by yoruba man.

Also Europe Americas Asia every the Yorubas dominate the church

Shut Up there

Yoruba Muslims catch you there spewing trash now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by afonjay: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is this end of fulani herdmen atack in Benue? Let wait n see.
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by Charly68: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Best winer ever . APC treated you and your people badly when many were massacred in broad day light & the sitting president nor his deputy never visited the state until many months after ..I felt of you don't leave that party you should be impeached ...even if you lose ,you acted like a man .Congratulations your excellency . May God gives you wisdom to excel in Jesus name
Re: Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
This man has ORTOM-ATICALLY killed APC in Benue State.

Power to the people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.