Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video (8859 Views)

Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Machinegun91(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
And all of them will be Aisha, Amina, Zainab, Rakiyat, Ramat..........
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by PapaBaby: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
How about telling the dullard rather than telling us.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by ChaleeBendel: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
So tell your husband, abi no be so?
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by okunboy: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Probably in the other room!
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello Nigerians. A tailoring company based in Lagos is looking for people who could refer people who need tailoring services i.e they want to make outfits ranging from suits,traditional attires, agbadas, shirts etc
Their prices are affordable and You could earn about #100,000 as your commission from them when you refer more people.
E.g when you get someone who needs tailoring services you earn a certain percentage from every attire or outfit that is sewn so the money people you refer the more you get your profit .
Note that distance is not a barrier so you could bring jobs from all states in Nigeria and all over the world.
FOR MORE INFO AND EXPLANATION CALL 07014377736
Thanks
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by NobleAngell(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Your husband believes women belong to za oza room.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Hezzyluv: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Madam ur office is in the kitchen
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by obowunmi(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2019
keep wishing, Boko Horam madam
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Earthquake2: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
The question is how many women are in politics?
How many are well positioned either via family name or track record?

Except if madam first lady want us to start recommending family members that are not qualified but can occupy the seat then we would have 41.6%

And least I forget, women are powerful, add power to it and you'd get something else (the feminist can argue with their keypad).

You mean you have to be in politics before you get appointment from this government?
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by SEONaijaExpert: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Earthquake2:

You mean you have to be in politics before you get appointment from this government?
Did you see "track record" in the post you quoted?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by noisy45(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Buharis ministerial appointment will further divide APC watch as the drama will unfold
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Westsida: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Modsenemy:
Lagidigba.....only old Yoruba folks will know

Awon Obinrin Ogun grin.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Earthquake2: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Did you see "track record" in the post you quoted?

People have track records in many places apart from politics

You're not dumb, are you?
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by bareal(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2019
It's only a wish....
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by SEONaijaExpert: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Earthquake2:

People have track records in many places apart from politics

You're not dumb, are you?
You've a serious problem.

I clearly stated track record as an alternate measure for appointments, you quoted me to ask if it's only women in politics that should be appointed. I guess you were not using your eyes properly then.

Again, I clarified to ease your understanding and now you're asking this? Is track record limited to politics alone or is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by samifet: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Another way to siphon Nigeria money in the last tenure.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by kikake: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cool we pray so.I see anoda 4 yrs of cry/no lefuledum No erection dem children of 8

Another one with brain washed away by Crude oil in the Niger delta.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by kikake: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2019
jericco1:
potential feminist on the loose angry
instead of her to be wishing that Nigeria starts conducting free and fair election, she is there wishing nfor the moon to become stars

Instead of whispering to her husband's ears to sign up for political restructuring of Nigeria to true and fiscal federal state;

that Nigeria still under this lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers shall only lead Nigeria to break up...6

Appointment of ministers according to states, election under the present day political structure, sharing of revenues under this political structure. ---- these are all frauds.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by mastar111: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2019
grin Who gave this woman mic in za oza room?
Perhaps she is talking about the kitchen cabinet.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Blue3k:

I dont care about the persons sex or arbitrary percentages i just want competent people. Let your husband know what's up in the other when he's in a good mood.

She wants to help her friends get into office. Some women have been seeing her behind closed doors. My friend in politics, nobody has the masses in mind, some might help on the way through.

Politician are like salesmen they convince you to buy their products, not because their products is the best but because of the commission, they get after sales.

I bought a bottle of honey a few days back, the lady convinced me to buy it knowing full well it was adulterated but she had to sell it to make some profit, that's how a politician act; they sell to you lies just to convince you and that's how it is in all areas not just politics especially Nigeria everyone has his or her own self-interest irrespective of who he/she is.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by jericco1(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2019
kikake:

Instead of whispering to her husband's ears to sign up for political restructuring of Nigeria to true and fiscal federal state;

that Nigeria still under this lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers shall only lead Nigeria to break up...6

Appointment of ministers according to states, election under the present day political structure, sharing of revenues under this political structure. ---- these are all frauds.
salient points but you know how senseless some people can be
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by bossrillboss: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
BiggyB242:

She wants to help her friends get into office. Some women have been seeing her behind closed doors. My friend in politics, nobody has the masses in mind, some might help on the way through.

Politician are like salesmen they convince you to buy their products, not because their products is the best but because of the commission, they get after sales.

I bought a bottle of honey some few days back, the lady convinced me to buy it knowing full well it was adulterated but she had to sell it to make some profit, that's how a politician act, they sell to you lies just to convince you and that how it is in all areas, not just politics.
.ur head dey house.

Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by chycco: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by uchejustine: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
41% of women... On a stolen mandate.
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by wideawaken01: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
This woman don dey chop strange d**ck o. How Why exactly 41.6%, It seems you have your own list abi? Please allow your husband to take us all to the next level. Him alone is capable, i still trust his Integrity. LMAO
Re: Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video by wideawaken01: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
uchejustine:
41% of women... On a stolen mandate.
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Murtala Mohammed And His Yoruba Wife Before His Assasination / Samad Rabiu Launches $100 Million Annual African Fund For Social Development / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.