Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video (736 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos / Deputy Speaker Gifts Lady Who Recorded Success N500,000 / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by Griezwoman: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Delta State Deputy Speaker Ossai Osanebi Aka Iam_otunba02 has sent Stephanie Idolor the lady who recorded Success's viral video the N500k he promised her earlier today.

Daddy Showkey followed suit, by gifting the lady N100k and declared her the real hero

Stephanie Idolor the lady who recorded Success's viral video is now going viral after she called out Success's family for refusing to help her after they received over N5.5Million.

Today alone she has received a total of N600k, N500k from delta state deputy speaker and N100k from Daddy Showkey who has also initiated a funding campaign for her.

And according to our sources other well meaning Nigerians have already started donating money to her anonymously.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/delta-state-deputy-speaker-gifts-n500k-to-lady-who-recorded-success-viral-video-daddy-showkey-follow-suit/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by Griezwoman: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
kiss
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by wristbangle: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Congrats to her. Thank God her voice was finally heard.
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by softwerk(f): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
Oga no blow you wan blow grin

I hope this girl is ready to reach her elastic limit....... Just quoting Hooke's law grin
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by eagleeye2: 11:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Haaa...m that girl i saw her picture this morning? Slay queen don catch mugu
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by tamonokare: 1:37am On Mar 25, 2019
This is not right. I helped her charge the phone she used in recording Success. I need compensation too.
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by BuhariAdvocate: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Shame dey no get over there.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by Gossipninja: 7:10am On Mar 25, 2019
eagleeye2:
Haaa...m that girl i saw her picture this morning? Slay queen don catch mugu

Lol
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by faithfull18(f): 7:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmn, must we always render help with the mindset of getting something back in return That's not even helping again, it has turned to favour exchange.
Re: Delta State Deputy Speaker Gifts N500k To Lady Who Recorded Success Viral Video by SweetJoystick(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Group Gives Fg, Governors Condition For Peace Between Herdsmen, Farmers / Thank You Abia State Government For Taking My Mum / Are the Igbos Landlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.