Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl (74785 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Angy55:

cheesy cheesy I need to pass bro. grin
Just whisper into my ears the reason u passed?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Good to know Daddy Showkey still has money to spend on giveaway

Guess he invested well back in the days
He didn't just invest, he invested heavily from music proceeds. Can you remember the glo endorsement that time the network provider just came on board, in that advert he had for them with the dwarf guy? He actually used the money to build 2 houses on lagos outskirts. Meanwhile, our celebs being endorsed here and there today are busy buying expensive cars that could crash in minutes. Another guy I respect is Peter rufai who invested his football money in Belgium when Daniel amokachi went and bought a jet. Amokachi now goes to Peter to beg for money. See life. I hope our celebs
and artistes would just learn from majekfashek and iron Mike Tyson who once ruled the world in their careers.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by zoby225588: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Total fun video: NYSC Camping experience(hillarious) www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CzH2dkqpdg&sns (watch video)

click the subscribe button to watch more video
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2019
Isn't amazing how everyone claims to be supporting the girl child. But the moment the girl child becomes a woman, the same society will turn against her.

My hope is for her to use this short lived fame and relocate abroad after secondary school.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Adakintroy: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
Good to see everyone involve in the "success" story.

All is well that ends well.

Aside this is a lesson to us all. Have faith in God.

Some go naked online for this. Desperation in the name of hussling for fame and fortune. When it's your turn. God can use any situation to bless and heal you.

Now they watch that once suppose heart wrenching video turns to laughter and joy. When he turn men captivity around..some said, they were like them that dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway

It's all for showoff...gone are the days when the right hands doesn't allow the left know the good he's doing....if not for anything..atleast for security reasons, this shouldn't be exposed to the extent where the amount the family has received is known to the public.....my second degree was paid for by a person I don't even know, the school said someone walked in randomly asked for names of student who applied to the department he graduated from because he's an alumni and he randomly selected my name ...
But this one, everybody wants a piece, from notice me to entitlement mentality.....ordinary video you posted, u are now screaming of ur own share as If she was cheated..........I hope kidnappers won't come and take their own share.....the family should relocate to another place abeg b4 we start hearing stories that touch....

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Daeylar(f): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Perfect example of how people get what they ask and work for not what others think they deserve or should receive.

She asked and she got.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by naturefellow(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:
There is somebody out there who needs that money more than her but because this is a viral situation every celebrity wants to publicize their kindness.

"The purest form of giving is from anonymous to anonymous" - Jay Z

Love this! Lyric of which track?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway

But now that the parents of the little girl have refused to appreciate her effort, others shouldn't do? She's a hero, accept it and move on. Her singular action is currently having multiple effects. The Delta state govt, the teachers, the little girl, her parents fortune

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by DonBenny77(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Thank God them don remember this girl
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Iwanttoto: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The girl will even make ham more because of those who want to bang her will pay more, small time now, she will buy mansion and big car, glad she is not an actress this time but the babe fine

Afonja talks
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by meedx: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2019
she would have used the opportunity to kick start a NGO to stay relevant and start a career. The money would finish and she would go into oblivion.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

It's all for showoff...gone are the days when the right hands doesn't allow the left know the good he's doing....if not for anything..atleast for security reasons, this shouldn't be exposed to the extent where the amount the family has received is known to the public.....my second degree was paid for by a person I don't even know, the school said someone walked in randomly asked for names of student who applied to the department he graduated from because he's an alumni and he randomly selected my name ...
But this one, everybody wants a piece, from notice me to entitlement mentality.....ordinary video you posted, u are now screaming of ur own share as If she was cheated..........I hope kidnappers won't come and take their own share.....the family should relocate to another place abeg b4 we start hearing stories that touch....

The fact that an anonymous person randomly paid your tuition fees doesn't mean it is applicable to this situation. Her effort was the reason money is coming in for the girl and the parents, it is also responsible for the school being renovated immediately. She's a girl in need too. The problem we have in this country is that we're just too self centered, winners take it all mentality. The same affliction that our leaders are battling with. The parents of the little girl are reaping from her effort, resources and initiative and we don't see the need for them to appreciate and reward her. She's struggling too.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Daddy Showkey Gives Stephanie Idolor N100,000

Stephanie Idolor Is the Real Hero" - Daddy Showkey says as he dashes her N100k

Daddy Showkey shared video and wrote:

"Without you this Success story will not be , So my dear @stephanie_idolor pls don’t regret anything, the truth is that you are a Angel and for me you are the true hero, pls send me your account."

Stephanie, the lady who recorded Success's Viral Video is now Going Viral after she called out Success's family for refusing to help her after they received over N5.5 Million.

Today Alone she received A total Of N600k, N500k from delta state deputy speaker and N100k from Daddy Showkey who has also Initiated A funding Campaign for her.

Watch the videos and see more about the lady, Stephanie...

Source: Videos, Daddy Showkey Gives Success' Recorder Money

NIGERIANS ARE TOO MYOPIC.

SHE ACTUALLY SHARED THIS VIDEO TO MAKE FUN OUT OF THE GIRL

SHE NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THIS

SHE JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO LAUGH.

WHEN GOD WANT TO ACTUALISE HIS MANDATE < HE USES ANYONE WHETHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY

NO ONE IS A HERO IN THIS

IT IS PURELY GODS MANDATE

HE WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO PERFORM HIS WONDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2019
James988:
the parents of the little girl are wicked and heartless ���
We don't know what transpired between her and her family hence don't accuse Success family
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by themonk(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2019
naturefellow:

Love this! Lyric of which track?
Nickels and Dimes from the Magna Carta Holy Grail Album.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2019
Even the Bible says we should ask and it shall be given.

Thank God she did not sanctimoniously keep shut.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by pinkygurl(f): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2019
[center][/center]
mosho2good:
If you are BROKE and your wife is HARDWORKING and paying the RENT, then it's your ROLE to scream during sex. You can't be USELESS day and night ����
grin grin
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

NIGERIANS ARE TOO MYOPIC.

SHE ACTUALLY SHARED THIS VIDEO TO MAKE FUN OUT OF THE GIRL

SHE NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THIS

SHE JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO LAUGH.

WHEN GOD WANT TO ACTUALISE HIS MANDATE < HE USES ANYONE WHETHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY

NO ONE IS A HERO IN THIS

IT IS PURELY GODS MANDATE

HE WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO PERFORM HIS WONDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What gave u that impression? Whats there to gain out of making fun of a 5 year old?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by abumeinben(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Whichever you feel

Feel? No

Know? Yes.

I know you're being imaginary ma'am.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2019
maasoap:

The fact that an anonymous person randomly paid your tuition fees doesn't mean it is applicable to this situation. Her effort was the reason money is coming in for the girl and the parents, it is also responsible for the school being renovated immediately. She's a girl in need too. The problem we have in this country is that we're just too self centered, winners take it all mentality. The same affliction that our leaders are battling with. The parents of the little girl are reaping from her effort, resources and initiative and we don't see the need for them to appreciate and reward her. She's struggling too.

What effort?? Please what she did is no different from what people do this days, they just pull out their phone and record accident victims, and many other random events all for laffs...so if u record an accident victims and he ends up getting millions for treatment that's how u will say you want ur share.....before u say it's not the same situation...think we'll...it's actually the same.....the money was given to the young girl for her education.....this is what is called exploitation and cheap emotional blackmail that without her she wouldn't have gotten help.....this right here is what I call witch craft....

...then Tunde ednut that actually viraled the video with his profile too should be paid?? ....
Human beings!!!!...than God say no be we dey control oxygen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by maasoap(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
1StopRudeness:

What effort?? Please what she did is no different from what people do this days, they just pull out their phone and record accident victims, and many other random events all for laffs...so if u record an accident victims and he ends up getting millions for treatment that's how u will say you want ur share.....before u say it's not the same situation...think we'll...it's actually the same.....the money was given to the young girl for her education.....this is what is called exploitation and cheap emotional blackmail that without her she wouldn't have gotten help.....this right here is what I call witch craft....

...then Tunde ednut that actually viraled the video with his profile too should be paid?? ....
Human beings!!!!...than God say no be we dey control oxygen

She didn't record an accident victim. She recorded a kid who was sent home from the school because her parents didn't pay her fee on time.
Efforts in terms of her phone, time and data.
For her education? Please don't make me laugh here. Wait until you see what her parents will do with it.
We're greedy in this country! Why? Why? Why?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What gave u that impression? Whats there to gain out of making fun of a 5 year old?

SHE SAID SO, THE VIDEO IS IN IG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AND WATCH IT..........................

THANKS
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Spallanzani: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
mosho2good:
If you are BROKE and your wife is HARDWORKING and paying the RENT, then it's your ROLE to scream during sex. You can't be USELESS day and night ����
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by jeff1607(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
midnighter:

I didnt even know success was her neighbour. i thought she was one high-flying insta-somebody

but then, you dont need to wear your problems for the outside world to see. at least she has a confidence to package herself to the level she thinks she ought to be

I quite agree with you but deep down she also needs financial assistance, but packaging prevented people from seeing the real her
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Daddy Showkey Gives Stephanie Idolor N100,000

Stephanie Idolor Is the Real Hero" - Daddy Showkey says as he dashes her N100k

Daddy Showkey shared video and wrote:

"Without you this Success story will not be , So my dear @stephanie_idolor pls don’t regret anything, the truth is that you are a Angel and for me you are the true hero, pls send me your account."

Stephanie, the lady who recorded Success's Viral Video is now Going Viral after she called out Success's family for refusing to help her after they received over N5.5 Million.

Today Alone she received A total Of N600k, N500k from delta state deputy speaker and N100k from Daddy Showkey who has also Initiated A funding Campaign for her.

Watch the videos and see more about the lady, Stephanie...

Source: Videos, Daddy Showkey Gives Success' Recorder Money

HERO MY ASS

NIGERIANS ARE TOO GOOD IN SHARING GODS GLORY
BEFORE NOW ALOT OF PERSONA WAS EVEN ABUSING THE GIRL THAT SHE IS RUDE

SHE CAN BE COMPENSATED< BUT SHE SHOULDNT REQUEST FOR IT.

SHE IS NOT A HERO < SHE DID THAT TO MAKE PEOPLE JOIN HER AND LAUGH.

GOD MADE HER DO THAT< COS OD SUCCESS DESTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE DID IT SEND TO HER FRIENDS ON WHATSAPP>>>

IN FACT THE PERSON THAT SHOULD BE RECOGNISED IS THE BABE THAT SENT IT TO INSTABLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF AT ALL THEY WANT TO MAKE IT MANDATORY!!!
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by ikorodureporta: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
superior1:
Trust Nigerians, video recording will soon become a full time job and many will start staging all manner of claims.

A new profession is born cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2019
maasoap:

She didn't record an accident victim. She recorded a kid who was sent home from the school because her parents didn't pay her fee on time.
Efforts in terms of her phone, time and data.
For her education? Please don't make me laugh here. Wait until you see what her parents will do with it.
We're greedy in this country! Why? Why? Why?

She recorded a victim of government, social injustice.. If that situation had backfired, her parents would have really been made sad that their daughter made news cos they can't even afford to pay 15k......just to add u are a very strange person....u have no premise to draw the conclusion u made that the parents won't use the money for the daughter....cos I don't get what u mean by wait till u see......are u monitoring their life...
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by gr8child(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:
Lovely.

But why was she lamenting of neglect? She said she only did it for fun.

Are you for real or imaginary?

She made the video to make fun of a little girl in a sad situation. It was not her intention that the video would help her.

The little girl's family is struggling with poverty to the extent that they couldn't pay her school fees and this lady feels entitled to a commission from the little blessing they received as if there was an agreement before.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by chuksme(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2019
The Lady deserves nothing. she did it for Fun but God twisted it for Success. She should wait for her own time. God must use someone to up lift someone. She is not in contract agreement with success family and deserve nothing from them or any person. She did it for Fun and did not ask anybody to help Success financially through the Video, so everything happened through God's intervention.

Lets think about in other way round, she did it to ridicule the parents of the Girl Success but God twisted it.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Hezzyluv: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2019
mosho2good:

Ashawo to it peak....
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.