Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl (74779 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Rubbiish(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Angy55:
I hope she will not spend all the money in buying human hair just to slay?
500k + 100k = 600k.. enough to start up a business that will change her entire life for good.

Somebody should advise her.
What business is that?
U think 600k is big money when it comes to business??
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by chuksme(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Bros. I like your post. She deserves NOTHING. It was God's intervention. She did it for Fun, or even to ridicule the Girl's Family but God twisted it for Good.
OILOFGLADNESS:

NIGERIANS ARE TOO MYOPIC.

SHE ACTUALLY SHARED THIS VIDEO TO MAKE FUN OUT OF THE GIRL

SHE NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF THIS

SHE JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO LAUGH.

WHEN GOD WANT TO ACTUALISE HIS MANDATE < HE USES ANYONE WHETHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY

NO ONE IS A HERO IN THIS

IT IS PURELY GODS MANDATE

HE WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO PERFORM HIS WONDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by eLcastro(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway
it's Nigeria.,closed mouth don't get feed..........I didn't like she did a video requesting too....but these are hard times.,as from her background pix i don't think she's doing well forget all this girl's with big phones o...some never see chop
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by HerCuteness(f): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2019
themonk:
There is somebody out there who needs that money more than her but because this is a viral situation every celebrity wants to publicize their kindness.

"The purest form of giving is from anonymous to anonymous" - Jay Z
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by HerCuteness(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=OILOFGLADNESS post=76962821]

WHEN GOD WANT TO ACTUALISE HIS MANDATE < HE USES ANYONE WHETHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY

NO ONE IS A HERO IN THIS

HE WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO PERFORM HIS WONDERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/quote
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Guyman02: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2019
The parents of Success have shown some legal of greed here by not carrying her along and reaching out to her undecided
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by adonismuller(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Angy55:
I hope she will not spend all the money in buying human hair just to slay?
500k + 100k = 600k.. enough to start up a business that will change her entire life for good.

Somebody should advise her.
please enlighten me, which business can u start with 600k that can change ur life for good?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2019
some Nigerians and stupidity, so someone that record a video of one innocent small girl is a hero

what some unemployed graduates needs to start earning for a living is just 200k and one video recorder is giving 600k within the twinkle of an eye? first class graduates are out there carrying file up and down

I urge undergraduates to open their brain in school focus on your academic and empowered yourself with skills or anything before graduating
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by nurusystem(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
She is my hero,without her noting for success.
She also need help
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2019
I think there is too much hype around this story

Granted the parents should have shown some gratitude

But let's not miss one thing. This lady could have recorded any other random student and the story won't be quite the same. It could have just been a story of people saying all sorts of sentimental things

The real reason the video went viral was the girl herself. Her attitude gave the video the life it needed to fly. Children are sent out of school for non-payment of fees every day. SHe is not the first, So why don't they give out money to those ones.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

SHE SAID SO, THE VIDEO IS IN IG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AND WATCH IT..........................

THANKS
OH OK.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Truthbites: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Showkey,u do well.. Success Parents are ungrateful lots
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by AvgBen: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Shey we ll hear word now...
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by GuntersChain(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2019
i stand to be corrected, what was stephanie intention for making that video, was it negative or positive.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2019
I said her time will come.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Bossjakande: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The girl will even make ham more because of those who want to bang her will pay more, small time now, she will buy mansion and big car, glad she is not an actress this time but the babe fine
haha u got chance u no go bang her too
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by nwanyionitsha: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:
Lovely.

But why was she lamenting of neglect? She said she only did it for fun.

Are you for real or imaginary?
See,people should always be appreciated and rewarded when they do good even if it wasn't intentional.
She could have lied that she created the video to call government attention or something ,but she told the truth (she did it for fun and it turned out for good) .
I have been very worried about her since she started lamenting about the neglect. I know if i were in her shoes, i would feel the same and i am sure any human being would.
If the little girl's parents refused to show any form of financial appreciation to her if indeed they have gotten ₦5.5million,then,they are indeed selfish.
I thank God Daddyshowkey posted her account no.
I sent her something and i encourage those who have to appreciate her.

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by nwanyionitsha: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
maklelemakukula:
This annoying girl that has been wailing since as if she signed contract with success, she is gradually succeeding in painting success's family in a bad light to get sympathetic rewards...her sense of entitlement is disgusting *spits*
I pray you do good and not get appreciated for it.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Fantazy(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
na so person story dey change o!

God pls change my story too o
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:

Feel? No

Know? Yes.

I know you're being imaginary ma'am.

Ok...its launch time...brb
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Donjazzy12(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Daddy Showkey Gives Stephanie Idolor N100,000

Stephanie Idolor Is the Real Hero" - Daddy Showkey says as he dashes her N100k

Daddy Showkey shared video and wrote:

"Without you this Success story will not be , So my dear @stephanie_idolor pls don’t regret anything, the truth is that you are a Angel and for me you are the true hero, pls send me your account."

Stephanie, the lady who recorded Success's Viral Video is now Going Viral after she called out Success's family for refusing to help her after they received over N5.5 Million.

Today Alone she received A total Of N600k, N500k from delta state deputy speaker and N100k from Daddy Showkey who has also Initiated A funding Campaign for her.

Watch the videos and see more about the lady, Stephanie...

Source: Videos, Daddy Showkey Gives Success' Recorder Money

If it was a man that recorded Success, trust me Daddy Showkey will never give him a dime! Most men of nowadays are fools!
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by abumeinben(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See,people should always be appreciated and rewarded when they do good even if it wasn't intentional.
She could have lied that she created the video to call government attention or something ,but she told the truth (she did it for fun and it turned out for good) .
I have been very worried about her since she started lamenting about the neglect. I know if i were in her shoes, i would feel the same and i am sure any human being would.
If the little girl's parents refused to show any form of financial appreciation to her if indeed they have gotten ₦5.5million,then,they are indeed selfish.
I thank God Daddyshowkey posted her account no.
I sent her something and i encourage those who have to appreciate her.

Noted and agreed. But she didn't need to ask to be appreciated.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by abumeinben(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Ok...its launch time...brb

Sha include me in your menu order
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by CallMeNJay: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
oldman112:
What made her a hero, the way guys dash money dey tire me, she is to be appreciated by the parents of the little girl. For her to make it open makes me not see reason to be awarded but am happy for her anyway

A closed mouth is a closed destiny
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

WHEN GOD WANT TO ACTUALIZE HIS MANDATE < HE USES ANYONE WHETHER NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY

NO ONE IS A HERO IN THIS

HE WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAYS TO PERFORM HIS WONDERS
you said it all.
nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by danthamccoy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Good to know Daddy Showkey still has money to spend on giveaway

Guess he invested well back in the days
He drives a G Wagon and lives well so yes, you're right.
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
danthamccoy:

He drives a G Wagon and lives well so yes, you're right.

Happy for him
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:

Sha include me in your menu order

Thats if you aint allergic to Chinese
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by abumeinben(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Thats if you aint allergic to Chinese

Chinese? Eeewwww embarassed

But what delicacy?
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by rOsy247(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76961165:

Happy for Stephanie.....
More money still coming your way girl.
You made it happen for Success!

Lol @the quotes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by Bimpe29: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Take it or leave it, she was instrumental in great deal for the fortune of Success and her poor family...
Re: Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl by showafrica(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Good to know Daddy Showkey still has money to spend on giveaway

Guess he invested well back in the days

I dey suspect him dey plan to fuxk that babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.