Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us (1627 Views)

Sallah Meat Sharing On Nairaland, come and have yours! / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by lilioj: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2019
According to Wikipedia, Nairaland is the best website for reading news in Nigeria. This I very true as it is the first website I open daily on my phone, but not just that alone, a forum where different people relate. Here I have sold items when I was trying to raise quick cash from the Clearance Sales under Family section, gotten loads of advice from Relationship experts, learnt how to make lovely tomato stew from the Food section. Really the list is endless!
Little wonder I am addicted to this forum. Even my mum is hooked cheesy
So share with us, what have you gained/benefitted from Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by tukdi: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2019
tongue
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
My GF kiss

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilioj:
According to Wikipedia, Nairaland is the best website for reading news in Nigeria. This I very true as it is the first website I open daily on my phone, but not just that alone, a forum where different people relate. Here I have sold items when I was trying to raise quick cash from the Clearance Sales under Family section, gotten loads of advice from Relationship experts, learnt how to make lovely tomato stew from the Food section. Really the list is endless!
Little wonder I am addicted to this forum. Even my mum is hooked cheesy
So share with us, what have you gained/benefitted from Nairaland?

Sales grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
According to Wikipedia, Nairaland is the best website for reading news in Nigeria.
You know you can’t start throwing made up facts like this.
Show proof.
What have I gained here?
I have gained nothing but complete frustration from those ruling the affairs of this digital jungle.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
I have gotten most phones and laptop through nairaland, got my first job after graduation through Nairaland, I immigrated to Canada and I got all the info on Nairaland.
The only thing I havent gotten from Nairaland is a wife grin grin grin grin grin

To the fools wasting their time on romance and sexuality sections, you can use Nairaland to make your life better.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by sacx: 1:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Nothing but humour. I approach every comment as though the poster was mad grin. The comment above mine for example cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by lilioj: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

You know you can’t start throwing made up facts like this.
Show proof.
What have I gained here?
I have gained nothing but complete frustration from those ruling the affairs of this digital jungle.
Na wa ooo, throw made up facts? When I said according to Wikipedia. Go to Google biko.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilioj:

Na wa ooo, throw made up facts? When I said according to Wikipedia. Go to Google biko.
So what is hard about quoting the phrase you used verbatim and adding the wikipedia link?
Is someone afraid their ‘fact’ is incorrect?
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by lilioj: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

So what is hard about quoting the phrase you used verbatim and adding the wikipedia link?
Is someone afraid their ‘fact’ is incorrect?
Mr.Meobizy, me thinks you are just in a troublesome mood. Go and look for the link since you are so interested in debunking it.
By the way, what have you gained from Nairaland?
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by meobizy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilioj:

Mr.Meobizy, me thinks you are just in a troublesome mood. Go and look for the link since you are so interested in debunking it.
By the way, what have you gained from Nairaland?
Reread my first comment and you’ll know what I gained.
My problem is the way you worded the ‘fact’ hence why I said you should post it with the link for reference.
I know very well if I visit Wikipedia I won’t see it written as ‘Nairaland is the best website for reading news in Nigeria.’.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Mizwisdom(f): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Knowledge smiley
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by izaray(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guitarlife:
I have gotten most phones and laptop through nairaland, got my first job after graduation through Nairaland, I immigrated to Canada and I got all the info on Nairaland.
The only thing I havent gotten from Nairaland is a wife grin grin grin grin grin

To the fools wasting their time on romance and sexuality sections, you can use Nairaland to make your life better.
Now tell us, what kind of job were you able to get from here

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by divo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Started business at the age of 17 through nairaland as a middle agent for selling fones and laptop now I earn at least 300k monthly. Just graduated tho
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Uyi168: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
I became a deist.. All thanks to nl..

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
izaray:
Now tell us, what kind of job were you able to get from here
It was a full time job with the highest paying bank at the time. grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by gracegirl19: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guitarlife:

See me here
Can we get married already grin
Hope you are fine cheesy
I have made friends I mean real friends,we have been friends since 2013 but only got to see him last year
Then I heard some very shocking news and I reached out to someone on Nl ,that attention he gave me to listen to my worries is priceless
When I got admitted to the university I didn’t have a place to stay someone I reached out to accommodated me for about a month
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by prettysassygirl(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guitarlife:

stop calling people fools.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
gracegirl19:

See me here
Can we get married already grin
Hope you are fine cheesy
I have made friends I mean real friends,we have been friends since 2013 but only got to see him last year
Then I heard some very shocking news and I reached out to someone on Nl ,that attention he gave me to listen to my worries is priceless
When I got admitted to the university I didn’t have a place to stay someone I reached out to accommodated me for about a month
grin grin I laughed..
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
prettysassygirl:

stop calling people fools.
Whats your business ? Are you wasting your life on romance section too ? tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Biglittlelois(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
madridguy:
My GF kiss

You got your girlfriend here wow, she must be your deputy zombie.

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by prettysassygirl(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guitarlife:

Whats your business ? Are you wasting your life on romance section too ? tongue tongue tongue
lipsrsealed
Guitarlife:

The best answer I can give to you is silence.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
prettysassygirl:

lipsrsealed
The best answer I can give to you is silence.
Oya lets kiss and make up Mwuuaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by prettysassygirl(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Guitarlife:

Oya lets kiss and make up Mwuuaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
whatever
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by sisisioge: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
News, entertainment, knowledge, food, money, friendship, solace, relationship, marriage, market, tips, experience... What have you! I'm not active on any other media but this...I think NL is awesome. Sure has its good, bad and ugly! It is the full option grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by lilioj: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

Reread my first comment and you’ll know what I gained.
My problem is the way you worded the ‘fact’ hence why I said you should post it with the link for reference.
I know very well if I visit Wikipedia I won’t see it wrtten as ‘Nairaland is the best website for reading news in Nigeria.’.
Meobizy, this is the last I'm gonna say about this. When I created this topic I painstakingly took my time to go to Wikipedia because yeah I'm a detailed person, due to the way you've been carrying on about posting the link, I went back to Wikipedia to do just that. To my surprise it has been edited and I put it to you that you are the culprit! Because you were so cocksure I wouldn't see it. Well guess you are happy and satisfied now.

Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
A lot of knowledge. Dated two guys seriously from here and have also made a little bit of money.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by lilmax(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
wife
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by meobizy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
lilioj:

Meobizy, this is the last I'm gonna say about this. When I created this topic I painstakingly took my time to go to Wikipedia because yeah I'm a detailed person, due to the way you've been carrying on about posting the link, I went back to Wikipedia to do just that. To my surprise it has been edited and I put it to you that you are the culprit! Because you were so cocksure I wouldn't see it. Well guess you are happy and satisfied now.
#fail.
I’ve read the article about five times since 2013 hence my assurance on your words being incorrect.
If it ever appeared as what you read the editing was done recently.
Knowing Wikipedia’s strict rules against third party write ups without verifiable proof the authority there changed it back.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
A lot of knowledge. Dated two guys seriously from here and have also made a little bit of money.

This is quite Interesting, I'm surprised to hear this. Greatly surprised.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is quite Interesting, I'm surprised to hear this. Greatly surprised.
why is it surprising
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? Come In And Tell Us by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Saffi:
why is it surprising
Because history proves 98% of Guys dislike you from that Romance section. Except it was from this section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Jobless Husband Refuses Food Without Meat / Save A Young Life. / Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.