Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC (15398 Views)

SARS Is Not A Bad Outfit, Bad Eggs Destroyed It- Ex-igp Sunday Ehindero Says / Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Reference(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
A system that places 300 million naira in the hands of any one public official is at fault, nit Mr Ehindero I'm afraid. If you cannot cut the grass round your compound who are you to blame mosquitos. Those who have refused to support a call for the restructuring of this country are equally complicit in the pervasive corruption destroying Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by zomby(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2019
Shameless pig!
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Akainzo(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Reference:
A system that places 300 million naira in the hands of any one public official is at fault, nit Mr Ehindero I'm afraid. If you cannot cut the grass round your compound who are you to blame mosquitos. Those who have refused to support a call for the restructuring of this country are equally complicit in the pervasive corruption destroying Nigeria.

What have you done about the grass around you - Your LGA Chairman or your Governor.

Is it restructuring that will change your mindset, or you just simply love the mantra? You can make the change for accountability by asking the right questions of the people CLOSER to you that currently receive the funds to run your affairs.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Jabioro: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
...and 10% of 300m is 10..million ,abeg something is nt add up here,l am not doubting your tales because Nigeria is a jungle state..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by AskProf: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Scam alert!

Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
A whole 10% of all the country's police funds for just one person!

Lol, naija i hail
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by kolaish(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Frankyboy1:

With mind set like yours, a nation will never prosper, sentiments everywhere
@Twoclans is somehow right. What is the difference between what the IGP did and what TinuBullion is doing in revenue generated by lagos state where alpha beta is collecting 10% of every revenue accrued to Lagos state, it is clear that TinuBullion owns Alpha Beta.

Again, what is the difference between the role of DasugiGate and TinuBullion in the electioneering campaign of GEJ and PMB. As we speak Dasuki is being castigated while TinuBullion getting heroic status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by smileyoo: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol. in Nigeria, law keepers always end_up being law breakers. I just tire for this country. I beg who fit borrow me some change to add mine, I seriously want to opt out of this system to a better one, before the system succeed in changing my good nature, as a child of God. abeg help a desperate brother.
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Charly68: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can these men die well at all ?
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by NnamAries: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
How disappointing, no wonder how system is so rotten, we have kukuma seen worse.
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by Frezhkid10(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
...I no see anything bad in these ooo...he was only smart to use his brain while in office..not Asif the funds went missing or was not put to use at the appropriate time?...Abeg make e go enjoy him interest jawe...
Re: Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC by kayusely70(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Upon all the kickbacks from personnel? Olopa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Court Remands Four For Beating Policeman, Snatching Rifles / Danish Navy Free 3 Pirates Arrested In West Africa Due To Jurisdiction / Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.