Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) (34514 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2019
E be like say that chigurl brst DOB dey follow law of gravity.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Readonee35L(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2019
jesvic91:
Why is chigul bweast like that in the first picture
The breast dn finish cry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by balonaija(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by orlymat: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Toke makinwa remind me of mountain due
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Who b d 4th lady??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Ohraykon: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Okay
gay alert shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Ohraykon: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2019
seunprodigy13:
you are in sifia pains....aren't ur sisters whores too
bastard na ur mama n sisters be asawo did he mention ur useless family why do u guys hate the truth anufia!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Omotola's first daughter
ikorodureporta:
Who b d 4th lady??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Omotola I know, who are those two

Lilac is a beautiful colour
You should know her daughter too..
The 4th lady
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
jeesprecy:

You should know her daughter too..
The 4th lady
oh...now I know
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Olodo24:
Even though I still wonder what she does as she's everywhere, I must admit that Toke Makinwa really slays
with the enhanced body
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2019
partnerbizz4:
I hate toke shocked
Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
For what? You have no right to hate a human being.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2019
femi4:
If you see my gele o.....e go wound everybody
I love those Airtel adverts.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
how do you mean? sell airtime and make money
biko explain. Thanks

partnerbizz4:
I hate toke shocked
Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
I like dat Chigul eh...she sabi act comedy pass anybody grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
MaziEDOZIE:
Please somebody close to Omotola should help me tell her that I seriously want to have a taste of her pussy urgently.

You are madt but you have no one to tell you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by partnerbizz4: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
ylaa:
how do you mean? sell airtime and make money
biko explain. Thanks

Could you please contact us on the number below.

I can't access pm .

Yes, people sell airtime to us.

Some get these airtime from excess recharges, from payments made by customers etc
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by ayshugar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oriental things
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
ok
partnerbizz4:

Could you please contact us on the number below.

I can't access pm .

Yes, people sell airtime to us.

Some get these airtime from excess recharges, from payments made by customers etc
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

You are madt but you have no one to tell you.

I know,my Ancestors have told me that in my dreams.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2020
I’m surprised those hippos didn’t crush tiny Toke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Now In Illuminati? / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) / Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.