Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 (2558 Views)

Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting / PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by quickberry(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
mhen you people are retarded, is buhari the one contesting? Or you think northerners don't know this is buhari last term?

Obj and Jonathan both lost north to buhari

See this dumbo, I don't need to argue with you, 2023 is around the corner
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by PharoahIII: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
quickberry:

Convincingly with 300+ votes

You truly underestimate the strength of Sen Magatakarda Wamakko in Sokoto, Wamakko can single handedly close down Sokoto state. If to say you know who the man be you no go dey talk like this, in fact even if na 1 vote Tambuwal take use win it is more than Sanwo Olu's 400k or so margin in Lagos. Wamakko is a god in Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

Are you saying that he will defeat Kwankwansuya? grin grin
I am saying he will defeat Tinubu and all the gods of yoruba land combined, including Sango and Ogun.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by quickberry(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am saying he will defeat Tinubu and all the gods of yoruba land combined, including Sango and Ogun.

I think say u get sense b4 undecided undecided
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2019
PharoahIII:
[color=#006600][/color]

You truly underestimate the strength of Sen Magatakarda Wamakko in Sokoto, Wamakko can single handedly close down Sokoto state. If to say you know who the man be you no go dey talk like this, in fact even if na 1 vote Tambuwal take use win it is more than Sanwo Olu's 400k or so margin in Lagos. Wamakko is a god in Sokoto
What they don't know is that Wammako and Aliyu Sokoto, APC Guber candidate are all from the bloodline of Ottman Dan Fodio.

Tambuwal is also a descendant of Ottman Dan Fodio and they are brothers.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

I think say u get sense b4 undecided undecided
No na you get sense. The caliphate will abandon a royal and bloodlines of Ottman Dan Fodio and vote for a yoruba moslem kafir or a fake pastor

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by Binikingdowm: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

What they don't know is that Wammako and Aliyu Sokoto, APC Guber candidate are all from the bloodline of Ottman Dan Fodio.

Tambuwal is also a descendant of Ottman Dan Fodio and they are brothers.
and our Yoruba blothers think a pastor from south west will defeat the son of the caliphate grin

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by ChristianNorth: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
and our Yoruba blothers think a pastor from south west will defeat the son of the caliphate grin
They are fuuls.

The Wammakos, the Danbaba, the Dasunkis, the Tambuwals, the Abubukars (current Sultan), the Bellos, the Sokotos (APC Guber Candidate family) are all bloodlines of Usman Danfodio. They run the caliphate.

The Tambuwals and Dasunkis defeated the Wammakos and Sokoto in the last election and if you noticed there was no violence like in Kano but if yorubas think the caliphate will abandon one of them for their kafir Tinubu and fake pastor, they need spanking.

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by Binikingdowm: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

They are fuuls.

The Wammakos, the Danbaba, the Dasunkis, the Tambuwals, the Abubukars (current Sultan), the Bellos, the Sokotos (APC Guber Candidate family) are all bloodlines of Usman Danfodio. They run the caliphate.

The Tambuwals and Dasunkis defeated the Wammakos and Sokoto in the last election and if you noticed there was no violence like in Kano but if yorubas think the caliphate will abandon one of them for their kafir Tinubu and fake pastor, they need spanking.
their only hope is ss/se to give them bloc votes in 2023

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by tuniski: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

Convincingly with 300+ votes
Even If it is by one genuine vote it is convincing. In fact, I salute the entire stakeholders in Sokoto for displaying deep democratic credentials.
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by quickberry(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2019
tuniski:

Even If it is by one genuine vote it is convincing. In fact, I salute the entire stakeholders in Sokoto for displaying deep democratic credentials.

I don hear, oya go play with sand grin grin
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by tuniski: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

I don hear, oya go play with sand grin grin
Childish rant. In real life some people you insult in cyber space na uncle dem be to you. Grow up please.
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by quickberry(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2019
tuniski:

Childish rant. In real life some people you insult in cyber space na uncle dem be to you. Grow up please.

Upload your birth certificate, make me too upload mine. Dumbo
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by tuniski: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

Upload your birth certificate, make me too upload mine. Dumbo
Childish, what year did you start primary school?
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by quickberry(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2019
tuniski:

Childish, what year did you start primary school?

Ask ifa olokun, if u can't upload your birth cert., then go and play with sand
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by AnalQueenluci: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Is not Tambuwal that only won with 341 votes? Una don abandoned Atiefku, Kwankwaso or kwankwasuya.

These easterners are just too funny.. We South South will not align with Igbos on this one.

TAMBUWA will defects to APC
yoruba leave us out of ur betrayal abeg
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by tuniski: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2019
quickberry:

Ask ifa olokun, if u can't upload your birth cert., then go and play with sand
Upload yours I am waiting.
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by Ziggylady(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Is not Tambuwal that only won with 341 votes? Una don abandoned Atiefku, Kwankwaso or kwankwasuya.

These easterners are just too funny.. We South South will not align with Igbos on this one.

TAMBUWA will defects to APC

Afonja why??.."we South South again?...See where too much deceptions and lies have left you all..

In a perpetual state of delusions embarassed
Re: How Yemi Osibanjo Will Defeat Tambuwal In 2023 by Academicwizman(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Pastor yemi osibanjo will contest against PDP tambuwal in 2023.

The caliphate will abandoned their son and support a pastor from a southern region, the sultan tell imams who then tell the people who to vote for.

grin osibanjo will defeat tambuwal in the north with 80% and win South west with 80%, he Will also divide ss/se votes

This is 2019 for God's sake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Told PDP About Sambo Being A Potential Sellout -dr Danfulani / Why Nigeria Can Not Adopt The New West Africa 'eco' Currency / I Would Have Used Ganduje's English Unprofessionalism To Win Him In Court-Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.