Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) (89539 Views)

Oyedepo Opens Care Centres Nationwide, Says Nigeria In Season Of Distress / Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Truefaith: 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
David Oyedepo boasts he extracts LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees.

Indian Hindu gurus and powerful local wizards do the same things.

But there is no record of any Apostle or follower of the Lord Jesus Christ bringing LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of their followers.

When was a wizard now called a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ?

You think it is a mere mistake that Mr Oyedepo preaches money but NOT the Lord Jesus Christ?

How much self-deception can you tolerate before you wake up to the fact that you are toying with a live cobra?

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2019
peteruuu:
grin some of his members are still living in slums o
lipsrsealed God dey lipsrsealed

and some will also be living in same estate..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga u have read his books, read d bible& listened to his preaching that's y u said d things u did. So it shouldn't b a problem 4u to shed light on what u said. How's oyedepo like Solomon?

Please try and go and read your bible, the end of 1st chronicles and 2nd one and reason with your IQ I'm kinda busy here
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Evil spirits will start writing evil things against pastor oyedepo.

God bless you sir for doing what the useless president Buhari could not do.
Fool do u pay your tax monthly like u pay your tithes.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
highcollide:
Jesus Christ, who we claim to follow his teachings, instructed us to sell all we have and give to the poor.
True but he still accepted the costly oil which magdalene poured on his feet and cleaned with her hair...I remember that Judas the thief said this same thing which you said, he told magdalene that she should have sold that oil and give the money to the poor..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
peteruuu:
grin some of his members are still living in slums o
lipsrsealed God dey lipsrsealed

Shameless comment. It's either yhu don't have sense to reason or yhu ar a hater lookin for attention.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Architect or Freemason?? Adefarasin b.i.c

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Wealth is not a sin, poverty is not a virtue.

But as a Pastor, when you see your church members poor, hungry and unable to pay hospital bills, yet you're collecting money in the name of Jesus and using it as capital for your businesses, it tells me a whole lot about the kind of God you worship.

Don't preach to me, let your life preach to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:

No matter how you try to defend him, he still doesn't potray Christ in good lights. Would Jesus be doing what he does if He(Jesus) is physically present today?
Remember all those jets, big church buildings and houses cannot take anyone an inch closer to God's Kingdom.
But Jesus did ride on a "new Colt" that's show's class,he also used the upper room for the last supper (that's a pent house) he also slept in the lower deck of a ship on a cushion(that's a VIP section)
My point is that "anything that would make the gospel more easier,faster and more impactful" is a welcome development.
Do you still remember the old saying "as poor as a church rat" do people still say such now. @ private jet's do you know the hour's it takes at the international airport to clear your luggage's and all the check in,I had waited for about 4hrs before we boarded a flight another one was about 6hrs before the flight was canceled and another was been rescheduled,most of these "men of God" have busy flying schedules and the long wait at the airport could be killing.
Undisputed we have many fake pastor's whose member's are living in abject poverty, but I have been following Bishop Oyedepo's teaching since 2006,my destiny had picked up, why ? I discovered my gift's, talent's and passions, his teachings brought "divine healings" to my mind and made "Christian life" so beautiful to live.
Must the "church of christ" be identified with "poverty" are the Nigerian government living up to their own task.Most University in America were all founded by Churches, the one that took me by surprise was "Harvard" University.It was founded by the American Methodist as a "theology school" before it became a full blown University, check out Yale University.
The church of Christ is lifting the government up where they had failed towards it citizenry. Yet people hardly appreciate it efforts.Every year in Nigeria,about #1.5m students do write Jamb and the admission slot despite the numerous state, federal and private universities would only accommodate just about 600,000 students.
An excess spill of about #1million happens every year.Jesus says in Matthew chapter 5 "Ye are the light of the world,a city set on a hill can not be hidden" we are to shine and be a "light house" to the failed economy.He also Say's "Ye are the salt of the earth,if the salt looses it tastes,how can it be restored" you might not notice the presence of "salt" in a meal but it absence will make people cry foul.
Unlike what most naija churches teaches "Christianity is based on love for God and love for humanity" as the expense of "compassion" for the downtrodden.Any Christian who does anything outside all these is just "religious" not been godly. I rise !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2019
Pro2makx:

Then what happens after?
You join the already long queue of the poor, waiting for the next rich fool to sell all his belongings to feed you?

what Jesus was asking of you is to not be selfish, poor and self centered. what he means is that you should spare nothing in empowering he that is poor, and that includes sharing your secret of wealth in totality with the poor. Not stupidly wasting your wealth cos you love to quote the bible blindly. At your poor level, when was the last time you tried identifying an individual or family in need and you blessed them? Was Jesus not talking to you too?

Don't mind all these ignoramuses.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by dxter160: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Not only that

Church staff/workers are allowed to pay for housing units in installments of 30 years.

Cheapest housing estate in Africa.
Largest housing estate In Africa
Phase 1 already has its own gas powerplant
To have its own police station, fire services, sport centres, hospitals and schools

Cheapest Unit - 4 million naira \ 30 years = 133,000 Per Annum
Most expensive Unit - 35 million naira\30 years = 1.2 miilion/annum.

The estate is currently only for Winners members

This one is in sifia pains o cheesy Lord heal him of jealousy...

But on a more serious note you lack wisdom. Govt would go and burn down an estate owned by possibly 15,000 people which could be housing up to 150,000 people in the minimum.

You think the residents would be watching you burn down houses they bought with their hard earned money. Land backed by a federal CofO for that matter.

You think Ogun state would be watching as you burn down the source of its largest Land-use charge income(on 15,000) houses simply because of one President's vendatta against oyedepo.

Even Abacha can not do that

Please how do I get the cheapest house of 4million
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by smithyemy: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Before the idiotic and biogotic APCBUHARIST start to wax their tongue any how. If you peopple dont go to school always look for the less bigotic and biasless among you to interpret very well for you the meaning of CANAAN SHELTER and also find out if is for the members or for himself?incase you dont know . The estate is standard building with modern facilities and they are for the members of the church. Lest i forget, stop judging and accusing the man of GOD because you might end up being wrong, since u never get your facts. Also, i pity most people here on nairaland, that are not yet employed talkless of being comfortable, they will still just because of BUHARI who didnt even know you, use their head to carry already lay down curses all in the name of fighting for BUHARI with bibles scriptures inclined. Please, better face your searching for job and i pray that thesame GOD that did it for me shall provide job for every one on this platform that are job seekers in jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by ollah2: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria is loaded with bunch of foools, gullible, vulnerable and miserable people. To swindle them like this man is the next best thing since bread and agoyin beans. It's about time to open my own church and scam the hell outta Nigerians grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:

housing estate which the poor members can't afford abi,these men of God are only fighting for their Bank accounts not really for salvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello Nigerians. A tailoring company based in Lagos is looking for people who could refer people who need tailoring services i.e they want to make outfits ranging from suits,traditional attires, agbadas, shirts etc
Their prices are affordable and You could earn about #100,000 as your commission from them when you refer more people.
E.g when you get someone who needs tailoring services you earn a certain percentage from every attire or outfit that is sewn so the money people you refer the more you get your profit .
Note that distance is not a barrier so you could bring jobs from all states in Nigeria and all over the world.
FOR MORE INFO AND EXPLANATION CALL 07014377736
Thanks
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by mostmorgan: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Zanotty:
Pastors make una Dy try help una members na.dont be selfish na.naija na die
who said the most men of GOD doesn't help
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by mastar111: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Deltatoto:
he is o.church no get loss.oyedepo is too rich

He is not. Net worths are calculated
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by mostmorgan: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
dxter160:
Please how do I get the cheapest house of 4million
just build one
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
Funkybabee:

Please try and go and read your bible, the end of 1st chronicles and 2nd one and reason with your IQ I'm kinda busy here

If u were busy, u won't on this thread in d first place. If u have actually read d bible, listened to oyedepos preaching & read his books, u will b able to answers these questions succinctly

lexy2014:

What did oyedepo apply to become among d richest pastors? How does a person "provoke God to bless u"? What is God looking 4 in a mans heart b4 blessing him?

Whenever people confronted Jesus, he responded with knowledge quoting scriptures& enlightening people. He didn't tell them "am kind of busy" or "pls try and go& read ur bible" or "reason with ur IQ". It shows how empty u are as a Christian. In comparing oyedepo to Solomon u are referring to 1st& 2nd chronicles. No specific chapter or verse. Solomon was a womaniser& later became an idolater. Is oyedepo a womaniser& an idolater? In what way is oyedepo like Solomon? Or did d Bible mention oyedepo in 1st& 2nd chronicles?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Lexy100(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
smiley
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by pastie(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

No matter what you say he is still waxing stronger
waxing stronger while the Christian community continue to suffer ?
it will be more better he used the resources to purchase arms for Christian to defend their territories, because sooner the dormitory will be hijacked by the bloody jihadist.

wake up
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by hunter21(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
After reading a lot of comments I'm just going to say this, God is not a GOD of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by RichBoy247: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:

I will be surprised if you street miscreants does not mention Buhari. Even in Oyedepo's polling unit, Buhari won.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
But Jesus did ride on a "new Colt" that's show's class,he also used the upper room for the last supper (that's a pent house) he also slept in the lower deck of a ship on a cushion(that's a VIP section)
My point is that "anything that would make the gospel more easier,faster and more impactful" is a welcome development.
Do you still remember the old saying "as poor as a church rat" do people still say such now. @ private jet's do you know the hour's it takes at the international airport to clear your luggage's and all the check in,I had waited for about 4hrs before we boarded a flight another one was about 6hrs before the flight was canceled and another was been rescheduled,most of these "men of God" have busy flying schedules and the long wait at the airport could be killing.
Undisputed we have many fake pastor's whose member's are living in abject poverty, but I have been following Bishop Oyedepo's teaching since 2006,my destiny had picked up, why ? I discovered my gift's, talent's and passions, his teachings brought "divine healings" to my mind and made "Christian life" so beautiful to live.
Must the "church of christ" be identified with "poverty" are the Nigerian government living up to their own task.Most University in America were all founded by Churches, the one that took me by surprise was "Harvard" University.It was founded by the American Methodist as a "theology school" before it became a full blown University, check out Yale University.
The church of Christ is lifting the government up where they had failed towards it citizenry. Yet people hardly appreciate it efforts.Every year in Nigeria,about #1.5m students do write Jamb and the admission slot despite the numerous state, federal and private universities would only accommodate just about 600,000 students.
An excess spill of about #1million happens every year.Jesus says in Matthew chapter 5 "Ye are the light of the world,a city set on a hill can not be hidden" we are to shine and be a "light house" to the failed economy.He also Say's "Ye are the salt of the earth,if the salt looses it tastes,how can it be restored" you might not notice the presence of "salt" in a meal but it absence will make people cry foul.
Unlike what most naija churches teaches "Christianity is based on love for God and love for humanity" as the expense of "compassion" for the downtrodden.Any Christian who does anything outside all these is just "religious" not been godly. I rise !

If Jesus wanted to show class, he would have ridden on a horse or a chariot. Not a colt. A colt is a donkey which was associated with d peasant class. Horses were and are still a class symbol for d rich

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Lie!

Can an average me bet even afford the university not to talk of the house.

Am once a fascility engineer in that premises, so you must be saying the truth to convince me.
@ facility engineer in Canaan land,how many of such projects are in your supervision ? Winners are on the third university in Abuja,many hate comment should brace up.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Truefaith: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2019
The people who bring out LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS are known as SORCERERS, MAGICMEN AND WITCHES.

Mr David Oyedepo boasts he extracts LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees.

Indian Hindu gurus and powerful local wizards do the same things.

But there is no record of any Apostle or follower of the Lord Jesus Christ bringing LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of their followers.

When was a wizard now called a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ?

You think it is a mere mistake that Mr Oyedepo preaches money but NOT the Lord Jesus Christ?

How much self-deception can you tolerate before you wake up to the fact that you are toying with a live cobra?

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Progress62(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2019
Build one one rooms for your poor members, it wont cost you
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Fraudster, all in the name of God.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

If Jesus wanted to show class, he would have ridden on a horse or a chariot. Not a colt. A colt is a donkey which was associated with d peasant class. Horses were and are still a class symbol for d rich
address the other comment aside the "Colt" must Jesus or the church be tagged with "poverty"
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2019
comshots:
But pastor oyedepo didn't build that estate with his own money na.Why collect rent when he is suppose to give it out to poor members of his church who used their life savings to sow seed?

Perfect
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
address the other comment aside the "Colt" must Jesus or the church be tagged with "poverty"

Y should I address d other comments? Is Jesus d standard or Methodist church? U tried to misinterpreted& twist d facts to support ur theory& I have done d needful
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2019
mayorall:
Glory, Glory, Glory... The church of God is marching on..

The solution of this country lies in the church

A time is coming when the government will be returned to the church...

From as poor as church rats used against church in those days to glaring and opened jealousy of the church

The Economic solution to the world lies in the church...

Jesus is Lord....
China infrastructures wasn't built by any Church, USA infrastructures weren't as a result of the Church, UAE wasn't a result the church. Why, please let the church be. Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.