Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents (40945 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
tosyne2much:
That's why you really can't know the real character of people until money lands on their hands

Now, everyone is saying the lady does not deserve a penny for being a vehicle through which Success and her parents found favour

Bro, from the responses on this thread can you now see how greedy Nigerians really are?
As in ehn...Very dissapointing response from some peeps...I'm reading and learning.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by willyjacs(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
AntiWailer:

Thanks to idiots that feel they owe her money.
success's parents could still sue her for damages and she'll end up paying a huge fine.

All these shallow minded people who can't think straight are talking as the lady has any right to success's money.
She posted it for the likes and attention; that she has achieved.
If it went bad now,she'll even deny recording the video.

Alot of people called the little girl witch, she lacks home training,her parents didn't train her well....all these are damages.

If them give her anything fine, and if them nor give,she has no right to demand something because they had no deal....
She didn't tag "Help success" to her video.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Omololu001: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ushafe:

Any little thing we compare ourselves with foreigns countries, which indicate our failures, is now her parent want to quote law(s), whether you take it or not should the earlier they appreciate Stephanie the better
they should not give her #1. Cause in a sane society you don't have the right to do such things.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by encryptjay(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
There are some things you do for the sake of humanity. It's not everytime you thing about what you'll get in return for helping someone. This one is even indirect she did it. With all the people online that asked for account number, it should be more than the 5.5 million that's been estimated sef.
Sometimes, it boils down to character, if you've generous by default, fine.
I've helped people, they forgot me in the end but it doesn't mean I should start forgetting those who have helped me too.
Her actions indirectly changed the little girl's story, she should move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Creedxii(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
I agree with you
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Quorax: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
Lol. Nigerians are writing beautiful works of fiction every day. Some Nigerians are making ground breaking research in ict, science and tech as we speak. Brain dead Nigerians, governors and speakers won't pay attention. But they'll dash a 4 year old stammering "dem go flog" millions as if it she uttered a message from heaven. Later, you'll say Nigeria isn't developing. Continue.
no mind them.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by UrVillagePpl: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
YoungFr:
he's very correct
I have made more than ten FTC just this week and I got married this week
double achievement..

next on the list is " let atiku win the case in the tribunal "

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by excel4us: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Buh wa there prior agreement?
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by excel4us: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
]Buh was there prior agreement?
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
YoungFr:
he's very correct
I have made more than ten FTC just this week and I got married this week

You should be with your wife. wink
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Gforce2019: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
I concur 80%.
By the grace of God Ieave in one of the comfortable axis in Lagos...I have seen a lot about the poor around the place.
Some people will remain poor till death because God can not entrust them with wealth.

How much is 5million in this present time and age.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Gforce2019: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
excel4us:
Buh wa there prior agreement?

I know you will do the same thing....
Was there prior transaction?
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by pacespot(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
Lol. Nigerians are writing beautiful works of fiction every day. Some Nigerians are making ground breaking research in ict, science and tech as we speak. Brain dead Nigerians, governors and speakers won't pay attention. But they'll dash a 4 year old stammering "dem go flog" millions as if it she uttered a message from heaven. Later, you'll say Nigeria isn't developing. Continue.

I get your point, but it is not about the content of that little girl's brain, it is about the viral nature of her message. you can sell anything in today's world (even sh.it) if you can get it to trend. how many of those scholars you mentioned are getting seen by people?

I am a content marketer and I can affirm it to you that most people in media today are much dumber than many people you haven't seen or heard of before. it is just the information age that is making foolish people popular and richer.

how many doctors or scientists do you know? But you have countless names of celebrities and hiphop artists in your head? that is today's world for you!
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by nasoeb: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:
The rate of entitlement mentality in this country is very annoying.

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!
Sharp point
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Gforce2019: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!

You people are the reason why philanthropy think twice before they give out their money...
I can't join issue with you . Bye
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by altereg0: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Let's be honest, the parents might not have been able to accumulate their present account balance with their work in 5years time. Now all of a sudden, their kid has scholarship and donations are falling in from every angle. People are saying the video is embarassing to the family..who's fooling who? We know the state of the nation, many people are suffering. I'm sure, too the family won't be trying to save face in their neighbourhood, as there will likely be many others like them in their environ. Yes the girl did the video frivolously and deserves nothing off it, but they should have settled her…out of a grateful heart.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by GENTLETEE(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stephanie really didn't need to. voice out before the parents of Success should show gratitude. I see them as very ungrateful. Thumbs down for them!! They are very annoying. There will be no Success if there was no video! The true hero is actually Stephanie. She deserves something from me no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by richie240: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
lahizak:

While i believe she putting a figure to the amount the little gjrl earned is wrong. I still understand her. Either we like it or not without the so called lady, this girl wont be where she is today. Therefore, failure on behave of the parent to appreciate this lady is wrong. A man like me will probably as the lady to be the little girl's manager because she discover her. Either we like it or not, dat lady played a huge part in her success story and it is ungrateful not recognizing or appreciating that

An ingrate will forever be an ingrate irrespective of the amount involved. the lady in question need not have opened her mouth to make any request whatsoever from the family for them to show gratitude. Its a no brainer..... but, once again, an ingrate will show his/her true color when the chance presents itself. From a family that couldnt afford 900 naira school levy for their daughter to a multi-millionaire, and we are still debating wheter they should show gratitude or not??
SMH.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by dedunji: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!you be mumu

Arrh!!!!
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

double achievement..

next on the list is " let atiku win the case in the tribunal "
Very important
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
bukatyne:

You should be with your wife. wink
We are together dear
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Mustay(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
One of the fundamental points we are missing is that Stephanie is unemployed. People seem to be ignoring that side of the story. Success video has highlighted the problem in our institutions while Stephanie, for me as shown us the evidence of youth employment in Nigeria. Twin problems affecting two generations. Money being used at the right places will address both problems not gifting of cash. If you cannot manage 200 naira, how do you manage 200k? That's for both parties. We are providing solutions in the wrong place and that is the problem our leaders have created - stashing money and when they choose to distribute it, distributing to the wrong places. The society does not function well.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Prodigytal: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
pacespot:

I get your point, but it is not about the content of that little girl's brain, it is about the viral nature of her message. you can sell anything in today's world (even sh.it) if you can get it to trend. how many of those scholars you mentioned are getting seen by people?

I am a content marketer and I can affirm it to you that most people in media today are much dumber than many people you haven't seen or heard of before. it is just the information age that is making foolish people popular and richer.

how many doctors or scientists do you know? But you have countless names of celebrities and hiphop artists in your head? that is today's world for you!

Thanks for the comments boss. I understand how the world works. I just feel we should do better. America pays attention to the kardashians but they still don't ignore Elon or Larry page.

Besides, I create content. In case you want me to create something for your marketing.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by MrOnwumereCD: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!

I do not agree that "things turned in good favour ..."
If the unemployed youth had done a good job without knowing it, she should receive a reward without knowing it too. Reason is that if it had been crime she comitted, many will say that ignorance of the law is no excuse. If privacy has been tampered with, then the parents would make a case. But if there is no case, then I submit that let no willing person hold anything back. Thanks to Deputy Speaker and Secretary to the state for their initiatives in this regard.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

So true. We have misplaced priorities.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by centoqoh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Success and her family owes d attention seeking lady nothing. I repeat, they owe her nothing.

She clearly admitted making d video and posting it for FUN and not to seek assistance for d poor girl.

If Success' parents give her a dime, that'll be out of courtsey.

Anyways, she's getting d whole attention she intended when she first posted d video.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by 1stola: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
Shut up

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by MrOnwumereCD: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
centoqoh:
Success and her family owes d attention seeking lady nothing. I repeat, they owe her nothing.

She clearly admitted making d video and posting it for FUN and not to seek assistance for d poor girl.

If Success' parents give her a dime, that'll be out of courtsey.

Anyways, she's getting d whole attention she intended when she first posted d video.

When you answer a question in an examination, an average intention is to get it right. If you happen to fail it nobody scores you right. For this reason, the end justifies the means. Intentions does not count especially when everybody is entitled to their opinions.

What are we talking about!

Even the angels that delivered Lot from the desteuction of Sodom and Gomorah were entertained by Abraham.

If this lady were to be an angel, of which she is, that blessed Success' family let them keep everythong to themselves. God has a way of doing His things.

To encourage Sucess' family if they are finding it difficult to let go some, let them remember the time of adversity.

I hope they will rememberto appreciate God.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by ImaIma1(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!

I agree. She has turned it into a transaction. I wonder why people are supporting her. She did it for Success. If the parents decided to appreciate, fine. But if not, it's not actually her right.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by SkyCity: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
She even posted it to make jest of the little girl but it came out the other way round and now she is exposing her self in the name of appreciation. Mtshw
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by SkyCity: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2019
The girl is too selfish. Favour must come from someone and if not her, God will use another person to promote the girl. She should have waited for her own time and not coming out to embarrass her self.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by irunoko(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
she should feel entitled because she used her phone and data to make little success popular so naturally you feel entitled to what you worked for.nigerians are so ungrateful and greedy.without the lady videoing little success, the parents go ever see 100 thousand naira for their life talkless of 5million?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His Mother: "Behold The Sweetest Mother In The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.