|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,777,566 members, 6,617,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 December 2021 at 09:22 PM
|Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2019|
Going for a friendly price
Pit bull puppies from champion bloodline
Contact : +2348130851818 / +234855960933
Location: port harcourt
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by vincentjk(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2019|
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019|
Pchat me pls on +2348130851818
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by Bomae: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2019|
If you want you know how to make home made fog feed then join our telegram link below. We would be having an interactive session on how to make it. Its gonna reduce cost for you and make your dogs look good and healthy.
Dont forget to share the link with your friends and families
These beautiful 12 weeks old Caucasian dogs were fed with it
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2019|
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2019|
Still up for grab
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2019|
Still up for grabb
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by welzyj2(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019|
which 1 is champion bloodline pitbull again .....eyin PAN
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019|
That's the bloodline oga
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by welzyj2(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2019|
You better jus keep quiet....na you invent the champion bloodline in APBT abi
Na warrior bloodline you go see soon...tagging it as unknown bloodline isn't a crime.
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by ptony(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2019|
It's Obvious You have problem mr ITK
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by Bomae: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2019|
Join our telegram group to learn more about dogs.
*HEIMLICH MANOEUVRE IN DOGS*
Some times our dog's chew toys, bones and foreign objects cause choking which could lead to death if immediate care isn't given. The heimlich manoeuvre was developed for dislodging an obstruction from a person's windpipe in which a sudden strong pressure is applied on their abdomen, between the navel and the ribcage.
*Signs of choking*:
Coughing (coughing can also be caused by kennel cough, if you don't notice any foreign object in your pet's mouth please call your vet ASAP)
Another sign of Choking is unconsciousness or an unresponsive dog.
Your dog might also paw at his mouth if something is lodged in it.
Be very careful when dealing with a dog that’s choking, as even calm animals will panic when they cannot breathe. Protect yourself by restraining the dog, but do not muzzle it.
1. Use both hands to open the dog’s mouth, with one hand on the upper jaw and the other on the lower.
2. Grasping the jaws, press the lips over the dog’s teeth so that they are between the teeth and your fingers. Any dog can bite, so use every precaution.
3. Look inside the mouth and remove the obstruction with your fingers. Sweep your finger across the back of the mouth to feel for any obstruction. *If there are bones lodged deep in the dog’s throat, do not try to pull these out. You will need to take your dog to the vet immediately to have him sedated and the object removed safely.
4. If you can’t move the object with your fingers but can see it, call your veterinarian or the emergency clinic right away.
If the dog is still choking and you can’t see anything in the mouth, or the dog has fallen unconscious, follow these guidelines.
*Heimlich manoeuvre for small dogs*
Carefully lay your dog on it's back and apply pressure on the abdomen just below the rib cage.
*Heimlich manoeuvre for big dogs*
Do not try to pick up a large dog, you will most likely be causing more damage just follow the steps below:
1. If your dog is standing, put your arms around it then make a fist, push up and forward just behind the rib cage. Lay the on it's side afterwards.
2. If the dog is lying down on his side, place one hand on the back for support and use the other hand to squeeze the abdomen upwards and forwards towards the spine.
3. Check the dog's mouth and remove any objects that may have been dislodged using the steps given above.
The only precaution is to keep a close eye on our dogs
It's impossible to prevent them from chewing on things but we have to watch closely what they chew on.
Join our telegram group to learn more about dogs.
|Re: Wow Check Out This Pit Bulls From Champion Bloodline by welzyj2(m): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2019|
prove me wrong...
advertising a dog with the right info wont kill you peddler...
champion bloodline ....
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59