Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Allow Your Ishmael To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow Your Ishmael To Die (303 Views)

Where Is Ishmael In Prophethood / Allow Your Ishmael To Die / Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Your Ishmael To Die by jonatoye(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Allow Your Ishmael to Die

WORD FOR TODAY
Every Ishmael still standing is an evil in waiting. When God offers a help to deal with it for you, don't hinder Him. Allow God to help you to correct your mistakes and shortcomings in every aspect of life!
Scriptural Reference
"And Abraham said to God, "Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!". Then God said: "No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him." (Genesis 17:18-19 NKJV).

When Abraham accepted an offer to have an alternative to God's promises for his life what he got was Ishmael. The best you can get from every offer presented as an alternative to God's original offer is Ishmael. As far as God is concerned Ishmael must die. But Abraham pleaded that Ishmael should live. With this action; the entire wolrd is yet to recover.

Allow God to kill your Ishmael before it creates an unresolvable issue in your life. He is an omniscience God who knows the end from the beginning. Ishmael represents every work of the flesh in the life of a man. The verdict of God over every work of the flesh is that it must die.

When the Lord confronts you with issues that has to deal with your foundation do not hesitate to admit your shortcomings and submit to God's will by absolute repentance. This is because there is nothing the righteous will do over a faulty foundation. Give no room to excuses allow God to correct your mistakes.

Question For Meditation:
+ Do you cooperate with God to help your life?

Prayer Point
Lord! Teach me to pattern my ways according to your will and allow You to shape my life in line with Your purpose in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Your life will only be free from error if you allow God to correct your mistake!!!

Have an Impressive Week Ahead!!!
Re: Allow Your Ishmael To Die by UceeGod: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thank you

I hope the Ishmaelites won't call for your head before reading this piece
Re: Allow Your Ishmael To Die by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
What a dumb post...xtianity has been all about racism,hope you wont go evangelizing the same Ishmaelites later on.
mods: OAM4J,Lalasticlala,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Your Ishmael To Die by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
What a dumb post...xtianity has been all about racism,hope you go evangelizing the same Ishmaelites later on.
Same thoughts here.

(1) (Reply)

Success Video Recorder, Stephanie Idolor Was Given N2 Million Cash / Does God Forgive Adultery? / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Walking With A Dead Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.