Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards (23748 Views)

Ikorudu Bois Nominated For Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award / Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Davido Nominated At Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by skallion7(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
sexiestharam:
Which kind yeye news be this? How them go nominate davido and Taylor for the same award? Are they on the same level before? grin
Stop underrating your artists, Wizkid was once nominated alongside Drake,djkhaled, for Mobo award and he won it
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by skallion7(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
SalamiNaomi:
Davido and Taylor Swift are not on d same level. Did he expect to win? cheesy.....
But wizkid was not on the same level with drake and djkhaked when he won MOBO award
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
adopashegzy:
nooo but you are destined to lose for hating on david
Useless idiot
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by venus4cupid: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I don't know if I'm alone on this... BTW, was anyone expecting Davido to win it?

My guy i wonder for themoooo
I knew Taylor swift for like 20 years now and i go gaga for her songs.
I am even surprised to see this news.

Who ever think of nominating Davido in the first place must undergo brain surgery asap.

Taylor swift is my and remains my favorite musician even as i type this post.....
The comparison is like 12/100.
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by venus4cupid: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2019

Who ever think of nominating Davido in the first place must undergo brain surgery asap.

Taylor swift is my and remains my favorite musician even as i type this post.....
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by venus4cupid: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2019
sexiestharam:
Which kind yeye news be this? How them go nominate davido and Taylor for the same award? Are they on the same level before? grin

Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by IbukunSangotola(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
We for no rest if he had won
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by tck2000(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Davido Loses To Taylor Swift In 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards by Semiclick: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Her heels don't appear to be that high and, notice, her knees are slightly bent (a mechanism some tall girls use) while she is right next to him. When she moves away from him it appears that she is closer to his height or maybe taller although camera angles can give a mistaken impression. I'd say Taylor Swift height is 5'10" or 11" and given that other parts of her have developed later than normal it's not impossible that she grew an inch or so since that video.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.