Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users (1119 Views)

PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures) / EEDC Is Charging 64.6 Naira Per Kwh. How Much Is Your Disco Charging You? / Sani Baban-Inna, Aisha Buhari's ADC Arrested For Defrauding Her Of 2.5Bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2019
We were issued prepaid meters last year after years of unmetered billing. Everything seems fine until recently when I decided to log into my account online to notice the recent fraud systematically introduced by EEDC. I bought power worth 3,000 Naira but was surprised I was given 2,250 Naira token, which means 750 Naira was deducted illegally. I also noticed they added debts of over 100,000 naira to our profile. What is wrong with this company?

Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Kylekent59: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
You were owing before the issuance of the pre-paid meter. They will keep deducting it till the amount owned is balanced.

1 Like

Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by jmoore(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Kylekent59:
You were owing before the issuance of the pre-paid meter. They will keep deducting it till the amount owned is balanced.
Illegal debt. The postpaid was unmetered billing, there were times of blackout for 6 months yet postpaid bills kept coming. Even after the prepaid meter was issued, they dropped postpaid bills for about 2 months.

You can't say a customer is owing when you are issuing unmetred billing. This is scam
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Vuvaaenergy01: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Use energy.vuvaa.com to recharge and get complete units
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Slimbumzky: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
jmoore:

Illegal debt. The postpaid was unmetered billing, there were times of blackout for 6 months yet postpaid bills kept coming. Even after the prepaid meter was issued, they dropped postpaid bills for about 2 months.

You can't say a customer is owing when you are issuing unmetred billing. This is scam

Find a way to report them to the ministerial committee on DISCOS.Those guys fear fashola like masquerade.
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
The #750 is for maintenance grin
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by jmoore(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
eddiebruk:
The #750 is for maintenance grin
To maintain their scam abi?
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
jmoore:

To maintain their scam abi?

As usual
Re: How EEDC Is Defrauding Prepaid Users by Vuvaaenergy01: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Recharge using

energy.vuvaa.com

and enjoy full units

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria / Kebbi Youths Destroy Government Properties, Billboards In A "Violent Protest" / Tension As Delta Community Crowns Dead Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.