Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa (811 Views)

Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World / Great Airports Of Africa - Pics / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by Naijautonews: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2019
When we get aboard flights to our destinations, all we are usually thinking is how pleasant our trip will be. Whether we will land safely. The people we shall see.. All these run through our minds from the second we think of the journey to the point the plane tires hit the tarmac. So occupied are we, we tend not to notice the beauty of the airports we pass through.

Airports are a symbolic part of every country. They are gateways to cities, countries, entire cultures and the first thing you encounter when you arrive in any nation. You may not visit every part of a country but catching a good view of an airport on your way through to your destination can tell you a lot about the country, and whether you will be adding the country to your next holiday list!

Here are the top airports in the world guaranteed to make you want to come again:

1. Singapore Changi Airport
In 2017 Singapore Changi airport celebrated the key milestone of serving 60 million passengers from close to 100 countries around the world. When you are looking for an airport that will prevent you from being bored then this it. It's a home for entertainment with eye catching gardens and about 350 vendors of different retail items and services.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MbO3Tz-vdw
Why Singapore Changi arport is Best in the world?

2. Hong Kong International Airport
This airport has won several awards for its beauty. From winning the title of “Airport of the Year” at the World Airport Awards on multiple occasions to being voted the World’s Best Transit Airport and Best Airport for Dining. From the many awards won, one can easily tell that it is the place to be. If you have an opportunity to be at this airport, you can admire this place of beauty and get the chance to have a taste of exotic meals.

Hong Kong government plans to enhance its airport beauty to another level

Besides the beautiful structure and the good meals of this airport, another great thing about it is its great exhibitions for kids education and amusement. While you're waiting for your next flight, your kids can tour the ‘Dream Come True Education Park’ where kids can play roles such as pilots, astronauts and many more.

3. Vancouver International Airport in Canada
This airport is the second busiest airport in Canada in terms of passengers and aircraft movement. You can't leave this airport without visiting the Vancouver Aquamarine Exhibits, which has about 5000 sea creatures and about 1,800-litre jellyfish aquarium.

Vancouver airport embraces the culture emblems of the country

4. Wellington International Airport, New Zealand
It is an international airport located in the suburbs of Rongotai in Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand. If you are familiar with the ‘Lord of the Rings’ movie trilogy, you will recognize your favorite character's huge statues installed in this airport. Among them is a huge head of ‘Smaug the dragon’ with its blinking eyes and smoking mouth.

You are in the waiting room of Wellington airport

5. Incheon International Airport, South Korea
You can never be stuck in this airport and be bored. As one of largest and busiest airports in the world, this airport is a place for various activities. From shopping to visiting the spa, going to the movies, or ice skating while you wait for your flight.

The Incheon airport offers a great variety of entertaining activities for passengers

6. Haneda Airport, Tokyo
Just like Incheon Airport in South Korea, this Japan airport has so many activities going on there to help the hours speed away while you await your scheduled flight. You can dine at the ‘Planetarium Starry Cafe’ and have a taste of Japanese food, go for body spa, shopping and so on.

Japanese constructions never cease to amaze me

7. Munich International Airport, Germany
It is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic. There are places you can visit around there like the museum and the gardens. The overall design features simple modern structure but highly effective in aesthetic values.

A store corner in Munich airport, simple but sophisticated (Source: Romeo Belarmino)

8. Madrid Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport in Spain
The architectural design in this airport will leave you gazing around. Adding to this, the unique view of aircrafts and the Mountain view is a sight you definitely want to behold.

This airport is definitely not for trypophobia

9. Hamad International Airport, Qatar
This airport is just art in display! Apart from the many activities going on within the airport that could make you want to stay back, this airport holds the luxurious views that many if not all of us crave for.

It's more like a resort than an airport in design

10. Dubai International Airport, Dubai
We can't close this list without mentioning the world's busiest airport. Not only the busiest, on reaching the airport you will immediately know why the city is regarded as a top holiday spot for tourists. With the way everything is organised and technology highly used there, you will definitely want to visit again.

Dubai airports represent most cutting-edged tech trend

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/coolest-airports-on-earth-2667

Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by Fizzymike1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Woow

1 Like

Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by good4all40: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
That Changi Airport Singapore is out of this world it is extremely breathtaking

1 Like

Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by pat077: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by fakharshan: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2019
I truly enjoyed the airport in Dubai, it was so big and beautiful and as that was the first time i went to Dubai, i just loved it a lot. I have never known that world around made so much beautiful but i am happy that finally, i was able to do it with the help of [url]Cleartrip offers https://www.rezeem.com/cleartrip-coupons[/url]. This sharing is like a recollecting those moments, thanks for sharing.
Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
We'll get there.

1 Like

Re: 10+ Coolest Airports On Earth: None For Africa by Ugosample(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
NewBea:
We'll get there.
get where?
lmao cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed, I Need To Apply For Berea College, Kentucky. / Do You Know The Best IELTS Test Training Center? / Pls How Can I Bring My Wife To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.