Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic (55720 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by WIZGUY69(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
grandstar:
It can be re-attached!

Myth undecided
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na wah oh what a country. Download this lovely and beautiful newly released love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by jericco1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
nigga still dey flex him phone..seems he didn't feel the impact
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by chally100(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hardluck to you sir
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Jidibia(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:
sorry..I don't feel sorry for Kwakwanso, the same man bullied GEJ like no tomorrow..soon he has no choice but to embark on political exile.. he's not returning to Senate, and now he lost Kano..

He's the architect of his miseries, same with Saraki, and Atiku.. Buhari was milking his cows jejely in Daura, na them go disturb him, if not he would have remained a serial loser..

Let the God of Gej,be my God.. he's truly God!
GBAM!!!
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by kaen1317: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
capitalzero:

gbam. those that betrayed GEJ will be in severe pain till death.
very severe indeed. They should all enjoy the "sai baba"
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by OhiOfIhima: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sorry man, every lasting depression because of dis shithole Nation.. I n my families reject that in the mighty name of Allah... Amin.

So pitiful for you man..
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by maxzzo1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na wao these are some hidden crises maybe 2023 elections we should be ready for war (election) unto APC is organizing elections...
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by oxygen247(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:
sorry..I don't feel sorry for Kwakwanso, the same man bullied GEJ like no tomorrow..soon he has no choice but to embark on political exile.. he's not returning to Senate, and now he lost Kano..

He's the architect of his miseries, same with Saraki, and Atiku.. Buhari was milking his cows jejely in Daura, na them go disturb him, if not he would have remained a serial loser..

Great post

���
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by eddie7: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
WHAT!! & de police DIG sent for an undertaker's job there said the process was peaceful? I wish him such peace
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by grandstar(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Myth undecided

Read up micro- surgery
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by don4real18(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jamie Lannister
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by holocron: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
tesppidd:
is that kwonkwoso's palm on the ground that you should feel sorry for him?
Kwonkwoso is right now in his mansion sipping wine of 5 million naira or lodged in a 5 star hotel reminiscing on the just concluded election.

instead of you to pity the man who just lost his palm you are talking Kwonkwoso.

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eyeh, this one no go fit spread woman yansh again grin
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Myth undecided

Read up replantation
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by JOAC: 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Politicians in my country nigeria, can go to any lenghth when it comes to election period to actualize their selfish interest.They don't have they masses interest at all.This is nigeria.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by PROPHETmichael: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
socialmediaman:
During Election? Or during WAR

During elecwar
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Opharhe: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Imortal001:
Oghene biko!
Okpemu o. Ihwo na mu'osho.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Chimgoziem217(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=stephleena Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Chimgoziem217(m): Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(1104) / FB / Likes(25) & Shares(2) / Mentions(2) / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,877 members, 4,831,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 11:04 AM / Logout(all)

Search
Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo - Religion - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo (2133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by premium9ja(m): 7:50am
“The created world itself can hardly wait for what’s coming next.” Romans 8:19 (MSG)

Your God is the Almighty, the possessor of all things. Psalms 24:1 says that the “earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof”. Since everything belongs to your Father, why do you approach Him with a beggarly mindset, asking for a little space; when He can give you territories? You determine what you receive! If you approach God with a bottle or a drum, He will fill it. So the onus lies on you to increase your capacity.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen. You serve the living God and you have the advantage. If we serve this God who is an epitome of creativity, then we cannot afford to just fold our hands and watch others lead the way. Arise and let the world know that you serve the Mighty God. The time to use our God advantage is now. We must begin to strategize on how to proffer solutions to our world. Many will kiss the lips of he who has the right answer. Beloved, it does not matter whether they like your face or not. The truth is that many will surely kiss your lips if you have the right answer.

This generation is waiting for you. And I have an assurance that whatsoever you lay your hands to do shall prosper. I can already sense that there’s a shift in the realm of the Spirit, God will do for you that which He only can do. I prophesy that the grace of God will set you on high and deliver to you much more than you could ever imagine. You will not be denied. This is the time and season for your lifting. I will hear your testimony. I bless you.

Further Reading: Proverbs 24:26, 1 Timothy 4:12-16

Daily Bible Reading: Morning- Joshua 16-18; Evening- Luke 2:1-24

SOURCE: https://premium9ja.com/give-out-your-best/
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)

Re: Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo by Truefaith: 8:37am
Virtually everything written by Mr Okonkwo above is evil.

They are NOT derived from the Christian Bible.

Mr Okonkwo is teaching witchcraft as Christianity.

All you need do is pay a little attention to his statements.

A little knowledge of the Bible is enough to show that prosperity preachers are Hindus and Buddhist occultists masquerading as Christians.

I urge you today to let the best come out of you. Shoot for the skies and beat every known record. This is your finest hour and you are the next big thing to happen. You serve the living God and you have the advantage. If we serve this God who is an epitome of creativity, then we cannot afford to just fold our hands and watch others lead the way. Arise and let the world know that you serve the Mighty God. The time to use our God advantage is now. We must begin to strategize on how to proffer solutions to our world. Many will kiss the lips of he who has the right answer. Beloved, it does not matter whether they like your face or not. The truth is that many will surely kiss your lips if you have the right answer.

This generation is waiting for you. And I have an assurance that whatsoever you lay your hands to do shall prosper. I can already sense that there’s a shift in the realm of the Spirit, God will do for you that which He only can do. I prophesy that the grace of God will set you onu high and deliver to you much more than you could ever imagine. You will not be denied. This is the time and season for your lifting. I will hl sorry for Kwakwanso, the same man bullied GEJ like no tomorrow..soon he has no choice but to embark on political exile.. he's not returning to Senate, and now he lost Kano..

Let the God of Gej,be my God.. he's truly God![/quote]

So what do you make of Dino?
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
I would have doubted this story but that slippers and those feet screams ABOKI!!!

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by bizzibodi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
He is not a loser...kwankwaso will give him his own hand.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Maket: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
This country is fat behind civilization and democracy
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by noisy45(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Animals
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by jasmine1600: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:

good write up, Gej Has been vindicated
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by legba1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
how come GEJ heroism is being reawakened by ds incidence...D dude lost his re election....simple. ....he's not d 1st and won't be last. ..

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by bobbie007: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Angelparadise:
Nigerian have a long way to go in terms of principles of modern democracy.

Please include looters from PDP as well...they are all causing us great pain in this country....or do you mean PDP are now SAINTS?
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by frowland(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stealing is against sharia and guess what the punishment is? Maybe he stole a ballot, who knows.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Siscooh: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:

Is that Kwakwanso's hand? You too!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Nigerians Reject Labour Move Against Pump Price / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.