Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:47 AM

PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic (55890 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by xman4life: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
northvietnam:

If this is ur real pics, na to use am jazz u...

Black face scammer

Modified. ...

Oga one question for you, Did you vote for sai baba in 2015 when kwakwanso was in APC.....

If yes, then you are the chief architect of your short sleeve hand...

You truncated a Complete Gentleman's tenure just cuz he's not a northerner and you sir with your boss kwakwanso supported/voted a tyrant/Retired coupist ...

Well sir Mr President is for every body and for no body so make una kee una self dia...

Actually, that there is a long sleeve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Denikayan: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
It will grow back.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by northvietnam(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
xman4life:

Actually, that there is a long sleeve.

Lol

Sense wee no kee u ma bro cheesycheesycheesy
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by cookingsoul(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
wave ur hands in d air
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Deepthoughts: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
An agent of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), lost his hand following the widespread violence and unchecked intimidation of voters during Saturday’s supplementary governorship election in Kano state.

It was gathered that the agent was attacked by thugs and had his hand cut off for reportedly supporting the opposition party. He was rushed to the hospital where he is recovering from the injury sustained.

Meanwhile, violence erupted in Kano as can be seen in the videos below, following the declaration of incumbent governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, as winner of the governorship election in Kano State, thereby returning him for a second term in office.

Aggrieved people turned out in large numbers and were desperate to force their way into the state INEC office, but for the timely intervention of the police, who had also positioned themselves in some places around the state INEC office.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pdp-agent-attacked-during-election-in-kano-hand-cut-off.html
It suprised me that the kwankwasiya failed to prepare against the easily predicted onslaught of the gandujiya,well it's really a pity.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Asafaizonboy: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:
sorry..I don't feel sorry for Kwakwanso, the same man bullied GEJ like no tomorrow..soon he has no choice but to embark on political exile.. he's not returning to Senate, and now he lost Kano..

He's the architect of his miseries, same with Saraki, and Atiku.. Buhari was milking his cows jejely in Daura, na them go disturb him, if not he would have remained a serial loser..

Let the God of Gej,be my God.. he's truly God!

Is God not wonderful grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by 77up(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
He ll be mai kuturu for life !

Can we just avoid trouble? So which of the politician deserve this now chai.

Rest in peace to that hand cry
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
We all know the party and supporters responsible for this madness. They are never gracious in defeat. The only time there's peace after an election is when they win. Once they lose there cannot be peace.
The past 4 general elections have proved this, only times there have been peace was when a certain party woman and there was violence when a certain party won.

Enough said
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Awoo88: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
As soon as tinubu appear in kano, I knew the osun formula will be employed.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by drtee247(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:
sorry..I don't feel sorry for Kwakwanso, the same man bullied GEJ like no tomorrow..soon he has no choice but to embark on political exile.. he's not returning to Senate, and now he lost Kano..

He's the architect of his miseries, same with Saraki, and Atiku.. Buhari was milking his cows jejely in Daura, na them go disturb him, if not he would have remained a serial loser..

Can u guys just get over GEJ lost once and for all? Haba.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by chozzy: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Zansu007:
Chai, apc and thuggery. Evil party

As in ehn
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by SVC6000: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
He Dat Dances The Drum Of The Ghost Shal Ever B Ready To Dine Wit D Evil Lord's. 2 Him Much Iz Given, Much Iz Expected.
Dine Wit Them Moda4ka
Feed Ur Cut Off To The Vultures.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by iluvdonjazzy: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
socialmediaman:
During Election? Or during WAR
during war my brother
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by engrMikemd(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:

you got point there
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Sunrise258: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
stephleena:

You are the only Igbo in PDP I know that is not blind! I laugh at the intelligence of your brothers whenever they defend Saraki, the slayer of Jonathan, with their last breath. They have faint memories.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by pieces18: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2019
stephleena:

you forget to mention another loser called akpabio, weh benefit plenty under gej only embrace buhari so that em go chop from buhari's crumb, unfortunately em no know say buhari be like devil.
Re: PDP Agent's Hand Pictured On The Ground After Being Hacked Off In Kano. Graphic by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 26, 2019
They don give this one Sharia judgment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.