Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (101248 Views)

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. / Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by MrPENIS(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
They should also check whether the lost money frm jamb office is there

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by poyet(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
This must be in India. That's where the world's strangest events happen.

2 Likes

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Very Possess. Go to school you won't
lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by prodigyhenry: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76974675:

Lol cheesy wink.

Na typo nah. cheesy wink
It could be ypu tomorrow o!

Correct with love man!
Did he correct with hate?, You're in luck that he was is the one that commented if it were others you would be in tears now
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by don4real18(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Reminds me of those days wey we dey save 1 naira coins by deliberately swallowing it.
The next day once I dey poop I hear kpakaun na cash out be that. Money don show. Chai I was one human ATM back then.

Weird stuff though
And your parents weren't watchful enough... hmm
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A child swallowed a lighter and had surgery to get it out but Doctors were surprised by what they saw.

They saw 2 lighters, plastic, paper and many other things.

The Viral video has got people talking....

Watch the video (Viewers Discretion advised)

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/a-child-swallowed-lighter-and-had.html

sorry i cant watch

BUT THE CHILD THOUGH!!!!
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by blowjohn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Felixalex:
See that comment by one Detola.. That child has schizophrenia

Brothers and sisters, wetin bring schizophrenia enter this matter? undecided

It's a characteristic of schizophrenics.
If u studied psychiatry ull understand that some crazy people actually eat or swallow such stuffs
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Jidibia(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus.... Wetin my eyes see my hand no fit type am. Like four lighters, two big scissors, three big pieces of clothes etc....

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by noisy45(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Future Boko Haram this one will hide bomb vest inside stomach

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by namiji2598: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76974675:

Lol cheesy wink.
Na typo nah. cheesy wink It fit b u guys tomorrow o!
Correct with love biko!
English again typo !!!!!

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Felixalex(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
blowjohn:

It's a characteristic of schizophrenics.
If u studied psychiatry ull understand that some crazy people actually eat or swallow such stuffs

Ok but being a child, and we don't know the age of the child, it is most likely a case of a child with careless parents, i don't think she should have concluded just like that. Hope u understand my argument?
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by DavidEsq(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Reminds me of those days wey we dey save 1 naira coins by deliberately swallowing it.
The next day once I dey poop I hear kpakaun na cash out be that. Money don show. Chai I was one human ATM back then.

Weird stuff though
Tell that lie to the indomie generation. 1 naira coin was way too large and heavy to be swallow. It was fete (50 kobo), 25kobo and 5kobo that could be swallowed back then and I knew a few who swallowed such. I also knew someone who swallowed 1 naira but it got stuck to his throat. Na operation end am

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
DavidEsq:

Tell that lie to the indomie generation. 1 naira coin was way too large and heavy to be swallow. It was fete (50 kobo), 25kobo and 5kobo that could be swallowed back then and I knew a few who swallowed such. I also knew someone who swallowed 1 naira but it got stuck to his throat. Na operation end am
Bros. I swallow am. Na my throat na.

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by tsinzu: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
No be today e begin dey swallow things
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Did he correct with hate?, You're in luck that he was is the one that commented if it were others you would be in tears now
Read before you comment, so you won't sound stupid in a public forum.
An advice!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by ElsonMorali: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
And please, who takes pictures and videos when a procedure is on...who does that? angry
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by prodigyhenry: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975456:
Read before you comment, so you won't sound stupid in a public forum.
An advice!
To be honest I don't know what you want me to read. And i think that advice would serve you in better stead because you're the one who sounds stupid.
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by DavidEsq(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Bros. I swallow am. Na my throat na.
I say na lie angry

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Akingun1990: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Weird stuff though
Why the stress bro, why not just keep it somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Yuceeluv(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin

Shibaraba:

Weird stuff though

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Timisamd(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
This one Na Goat no be pikin cry

Shut down my friend cry
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Orpe7(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sango pikin
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by perdollar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
bezoars
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Weird stuff though
This guy, your posts are always extremely hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Awoleesu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
AJANTALA
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
omega2128:
Captain Marvel in making

parents should be more careful in taking care of toddlers.
not properly monitoring of kids will cost parents money, even lives of these pretty souls.

This one is not matter of taking care of or not.
The child is sick. I don't think it's the fault of the parents.
Now they need to diagnose the child to find out the kind of disorder he is suffering.
Then, that will be the time the parents need extra care for him.
Never leave any object that can pass his mouth to his reach.
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Youngstar76(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
The way Nigerian bloggers post news sef tire me.

How do u mean they were shocked?
The doctors must have already done a scan to see every foreign object that was inside the child's stomach.
Its quite unusual for a doctor(s) to suddenly start operating on a patient without proper diagnosis and scan.

1 Like

Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Od1n: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Weird stuff though

Are you making this up bruh?
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Parents....
Re: Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw by Jayprinz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mesef I can't swallow lighter

Is not natural

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Pulled From A Russian Woman's Throat After It Crawled In While She Slept / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.