Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House (24660 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Otunski: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
If Buhari really has integrity and after the welfare of the people of Kogi state, he should have advised this notorious Monster called Bello to pay workers their salaries.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Realtord43: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

Your response is an indication that you can't even interpret a simple sentence.
I get u clear, you indirectly point out that buhari rig in all the 180, 000 polling units. every sane person(s) knw that buhari force himself back to power. can you denied that?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
contigiency:

If Ortom, Okowa, Ganduje, Ikpeazu are good to win, Bello is also excellent to win.
Visit Delta State and see how Okowa has built roads in every nook and cranny. Ask the management of Delta Line transport company if any previous governor gave them the kind of attention Okowa has given them. The early Sienna minivans now run intra state. The bigger newer models and brand new high rise buses are in line to phase out the older vehicles. If guys like Yahaya Bello even acknowledged that the civil servants deserve salaries and pensions, who would have complained?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by umarshehu58(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Yahaya Bello no go ever get sense, always in Aso villa with Buhari.

Young but most foolish governor. His second in command is Niger state governor Sani Bello

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by DirectorOfCorp: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nextlevel
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Finnese001: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Jesus! do you just say i should burial my head in shame? U are a real time dullard than buharicheesycheesycheesy

ah swear
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by myk30(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
won't this guy resigned again after Orton has been declared winner. most useless man of d year
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by mikolo80: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
freeze001:
Yeye Bello! Fetching Abuja like water while Kogi is left in dire need of responsible leadership! Continue o! I hope Kogi people show you serious, incontrovertible and conclusive red card in the next governorship elections.
ah thank goodness, I de fia say he win again. Forgot his election is staggered. Don't worry, Kogi ppl are waiting for him
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by liver123(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Useless and Stupid leaders. As a president you are happy receiving a stupid governor that refuses to pay salary to his state workers abi. The thunder that fire both you is on it's way
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Niseamaka(m): 4:25am On Mar 26, 2019
destinie2019:

Visit Delta State and see how Okowa has built roads in every nook and cranny. Ask the management of Delta Line transport company if any previous governor gave them the kind of attention Okowa has given them. The early Sienna minivans now run intra state. The bigger newer models and brand new high rise buses are in line to phase out the older vehicles. If guys like Yahaya Bello even acknowledged that the civil servants deserve salaries and pensions, who would have complained?

Stop celebrating mediocrity, purchasing vehicles for a state run transport company cannot be regarded as achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by goooze(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Yeye Bello we are patiently waiting for November guber election in kogi, start bidding a farewell to the government house we will crown you the most useless governor of the century after disgracing you and your lieutenants.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by rickyrex(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Tareq1105:

Why did he now died?

If he was the Messiah we needed don't you think God wouldn't have taken him?

Or, could it be that we're not prayerful enough?

Abi, someone has placed a curse of leadership on us?

Buhari is our President today and I don't think anybody can do anything about it.

Even Atiku that his Mallams assured him that he would win the election, can not do anything about it despite his court threat.

Nigeria is bigger than any individual and no one has ever ruled this country without the approval of votes of not less than 4 geopolitical zones.
hey what a childish question u asked. why did he now die. like you have the exact date of your calling. so people don't die any more. if God chose to take buhari tomorrow come here and ask me why did he now die. well tell buhari to die a peace dead and a legendary one as yaradua not this lifeless policy of his. we are yet to see why he should be celebrated after death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Zahra Buhari Donates Charity Gifts From UK School To Children In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.