Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House (24642 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Drsheddy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
K
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Kenovee: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
The loyal boy
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Gandollar(f): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
cool

See as Jubril dey fresh with our oil money
O boy forget story, na photo editor cause am
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Kikidylm: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by rickyrex(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Imortal001:
Nigeria best president ever! if you know, you know.
late yaradua has an unbeaten record so far. if you know you know. any president whose policy does not have a reflect to the common man is a failure. late yaradua policy reflected on the common man in terms of fuel price and combating militant in south south Nigeria. this made cost of living cheap and foreign investor strong in their staying back to do business

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Siki355(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Jesus! do you just say i should burial my head in shame? U are a real time dullard than buharicheesycheesycheesy

we call this brutality in mortal compact
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Olugbayi: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
The youngest Governor !
The non performing Governor !
The non experience Governor !
Those who are advocating for the younger generation like Sowore &Co. will have a rethink due to your shabby performance in Kogi State !
Wasn't prepared for the task but forced to take the mantle of leadership by his Party !
Very sad!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
This fool jasnt paid salary for 3 years plus.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Ayasayas(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Imortal001:
Nigeria best president ever! if you know, you know.
What makes him the best president? enemise of progress.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Olugbayi: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
gurunlocker:
Already planning how to use Osun and Kano trick in kogi?
What of Sokoto and Bauchi tricks
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Jesus! do you just say i should burial my head in shame? U are a real time dullard than buharicheesycheesycheesy

You lack respect. I don't need to be told where you come from.

A little respect is required considering the fact that nobody in your village can claim to be anything near our President's achievements.

Respect those at the top if you want to be anything close to their position someday.

The votes of one geopolitical zone or two cannot make someone to be President.

You may not like him, you may not have voted for him. Fine, but that doesn't mean other zones would not. As you have your reasons others have theirs too.

Elections are over, someone has emerged to run the affairs of this nation for the next 4 yrs.

Pls stop HATE.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by EarthKing(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
I want to introduce to you the youngest and the most clueless governor -- permit me.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Realtord43: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

You lack respect. I don't need to be told where you come from.

A little respect is required considering the fact that nobody in your village can claim to be anything near our President's achievements.

Respect those at the top if you want to be anything close to their position someday.

The votes of one geopolitical zone or two cannot make someone to be President.

You may not like him, you may not have voted for him. Fine, but that doesn't mean other zones would not. As you have your reasons others have theirs too.

Elections are over, someone has emerged to run the affairs of this nation for the next 4 yrs.

Pls stop HATE.
Preach on brother, do you expect me to respect someone who rig him self into power? buhari has fail and he deserve no respect!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Asafaizonboy: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:

He's worst than the president, maybe the president lecture him back then grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
NobleView:

This is the kind of statement you hear from a "Buhari Advocate". I am not suprised anyway, most of his supporters are uneducated.

Most of them are even jobless..

Well it's not ordinary shaa
This is spiritual wahix

Check his family , maybe suffering for hunger
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Ksavage(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
contigiency:

If Ortom, Ikpeazu, bala muhammed and Okowa are good to win, Bello is therefore excelllent to win.

Ortom, Okowa, Ikpeazu, Gandollar, etc. Though all incompetent are not even in thesame incompetence bracket with bello.
Bello is like the Pele of incompetence
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
If one failed youth out of thousands of failed old hags discourages the youth then the youth were never motivated. It's obvious this dude is just a figure head most likely controlled by another old hag

Olugbayi:
The youngest Governor !
The non performing Governor !
The non experience Governor !
Those who are advocating for the younger generation like Sowore &Co. will have a rethink due to your shabby performance in Kogi State !
Wasn't prepared for the task but forced to take the mantle of leadership by his Party !
Very sad!
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
contigiency:

If Ortom, Okowa, Ganduje, Ikpeazu are good to win, Bello is also excellent to win.

Epilepsy de worry you..

Mumu Mushi
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by kennydesmond(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Jesus! *do you just say* i should burial my head in shame? U are a real time dullard than buharicheesycheesycheesy
hear English! person wey dey abuse another person.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rochas is far better than this amumanu
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by deebrain(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dullard is your President burial your head in shame.

I regret, I share nairaland membership with you.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Someone give this man the "Buhari Arse Licker of the Year" award already. Fully deserved

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Tareq1105: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
rickyrex:
late yaradua has an unbeaten record so far. if you know you know. any president whose policy does not have a reflect to the common man is a failure. late yaradua policy reflected on the common man in terms of fuel price and combating militant in south south Nigeria. this made cost of living cheap and foreign investor strong in their staying back to do business

Why did he now died?

If he was the Messiah we needed don't you think God wouldn't have taken him?

Or, could it be that we're not prayerful enough?

Abi, someone has placed a curse of leadership on us?

Buhari is our President today and I don't think anybody can do anything about it.

Even Atiku that his Mallams assured him that he would win the election, can not do anything about it despite his court threat.

Nigeria is bigger than any individual and no one has ever ruled this country without the approval of votes of not less than 4 geopolitical zones.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Jossy4luv1(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
k
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by christredeemer: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
This man is lobby for his second term govern ticket after using our money to buy car for masquerade
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Preach on brother, do you expect me to respect someone who rig him self into power? buhari has fail and he deserve no respect!

Why didn't you rig for your candidate in the 180,000 polling units in Nigeria if rigging is that cheap?
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Realtord43: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

Why didn't you rig for your candidate in the 180,000 polling units in Nigeria if rigging is that cheap?
Wow, so literally support rigging in election? its a shame on you bro
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Tareq1105: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
christredeemer:
This man is lobby for his second term govern ticket after using our money to buy car for masquerade

You're right.

He came to lobby Buhari for 2nd term because he's heard that APC would not field him as its candidate.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by Tareq1105: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
Wow, so literally support rigging in election? its a shame on you bro

Your response is an indication that you can't even interpret a simple sentence.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House by purpledferanmi1: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
same as your mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Quashes Uche Nwosu’s Candidature / Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.