Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music (27689 Views)

Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by crazygod(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
The likes of davido have spoiled the industry. Ask me y.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Next2Crown: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okay why??
crazygod:
The likes of davido have spoiled the industry. Ask me y.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Teejay13(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
So soon.why now waje
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by paddyofboss(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
nephemmy:
her life. her problem not mine...I'm only concerned about the new minimum wage and how it will affect the npower beneficiaries. grin
It won't affect npower..

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by NumbEmotions(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Useless reaction from such a reagent.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by WetinUGain: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is about having structures...If people like Olamide, Lil kesh and even people dt sing her type of songs,like Timi,Dare and Praiz can blow,I see no reason why she can't...

It is good when u know what u are doing,it cuts across all business,no be everybody wey go school graduates.She needs to put structures in place,know what she wants and also give it time...when I saw d house of Sunny Ade and KWAM 1,I marveled...Life is about ups and downs,there are people dt hv been doing music for donkey years and never blow..Before Asa got into limelight,na only one song she dey sing up and down for years,"eye adaba"..

Entertainment is big but na in Nigeria everyone wan be in front of camera..Their is songwriting,music production and music business.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by crazygod(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Next2Crown:
Okay why??
Thank u jare. Around 2010 when davido brought out damiduro, if u see the kind of money he used to push that track in Alaba alone thereby making those Alaba guys charge heavy money for upcoming artists, same with OAPs and bloggers. Annoying thing is at that time this guy was depending on his father's wealth to push his music. Same with the likes of naeto c. This guys spoilt the industry for upcoming artists. Now most young talents rather hastily sign record deals that don't favour them or they start operating yahoo plus just to promote their music.
But I advice Waje to just sell her songs online and have a side hustle

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Naughtysite:
Waje needs a sponsor.

Princess shingle tried this stunt sometimes back and it worked well...

Unfortunately, Waje is not a nollywood actress.
if she was a nollywood actress a big god for come to her aid cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by PapaAdanna: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Football faced boy, how does this thrash u just said change anything
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fgbread:
She's got reasons .... just leave this woman alone

The nanogolical astagony gives the ganagalosical expressional.... what's my point? what will be will surely be
Well, her kind of music (soul) don't sell here...
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by bigtt76(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Baba wan join am put for hin body count cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Oddsman(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ubi the sharp guy. Made millions from the industry without laying a single verse. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by topedoski(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
And I dey here dey find record deal sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by ohem007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Oga you no still talk wetin you wan help me her do....
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Watchfreak: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
PatrioticNaija:
This next thing will be........ #raiseFund4Waje. Yeye dey smell
lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by sapeleboi(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2019
man aproko

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Download another beautiful love song from Xpol a nairalander http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Meet Kunle Afolayan's 4 Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.