Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Best Mobile Chatting Software - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Mobile Chatting Software (1973 Views)

Best Mobile Apps For Students / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Mobile Chatting Software by Joe50(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hello 9ja, i no most of u guys have head of this chatting software (2go) which is very very good for chatting. It is a java file and its almost free when using it. You can chat with your friends for 1hr and u b charged at list N15. After u sign up with them, any time u open the applicatio u are automatically loggin to ur facebook and any of your friends online will b seen.
To get this application u need to drop ur number so that i can send u the link and follow it with ur mobile and answer some questions.
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by Joe50(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
after answering some questions, then they will give u d final link to download the software. In this case u can not send raw file to anyone cos, it will not b compatible wit d person's phone. Each software has it own username registered on it. My own is registedred wit my username so even though i upload my raw file n u download n install it on u phone it will still show my profile and facebook friends.
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by Petrinzy: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2010
Pls i need the link 08091848904 is my number & i hope is an easy process
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by ITbomb(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2010
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by abrahym(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2010
why u guys droping ur number? Na wa o
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by abrahym(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2010
why u guys droping ur number? Na wa o
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by Joe50(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2010
Pitrin and itbomb, i have sent u d link
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by Joe50(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
If you are afraid to drop your number here due to spammers, then you can email me (write2josh@yahoo.com) if you're interested feel free, cos i'm not a spammer. This software make me to be online on my facebook 24hours. I can chat wit my friends any time they appear online, i'm always notify wit a sound any time my friends comes online or offline or a new message when chatting.
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by emyguz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Why waste ur money sending the link to them.

No doubt man, you're a scammer otherwise you wouldn't ask them to drop their fone numba.

For those of you who are novices about 2go, here is the website to go and signup www.2go.co.za

follow the instructions wisely and signup. Unless you ate your school fees and cant understand simple english.

1 Like

Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by lastpage: 1:08am On May 01, 2012
^^^^^Dont mind them, l hope their FaceBook Account gets hijacked, maybe by then they will learn their lesson! angry
Re: The Best Mobile Chatting Software by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2012
i wonder why you even ask them for their phone number. 2go is a very popular mesenger in which you can make a lot of fun just visit wap.2go.im

(1) (Reply)

Aside Monthly Subscription, Can Blackberry Browse Using Wap? / Samsung Canada Sends A Customized Galaxy S III To A Long Timefan / Problems Installing Whatsapp+ {plus} On Injoo Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.