Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Why Ist That There Is No Celebration And Jubilation In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ist That There Is No Celebration And Jubilation In Kano (397 Views)

No Celebration Yet For Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement, If Re-run / Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ist That There Is No Celebration And Jubilation In Kano by olasco2035: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
I just come to wonder why ist that there is no any picture or video of jubilation going on in kano....everywhere just look quite.... I even pass through the government house no any celebration. I saw just few thugs out side the government house smoking their marijuana....... a state with a population of around 15m but people are not out side celebrating the Victory of governor ganduje.........for those that were happy with what happen in kano state....may ur life continue to be as peaceful as the election was...Allahuma Ameen

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi & Yakobu Should Be Arrested Forthwith. From AAC Deputy Revaluation / German Media On Fraud And Violence In Kano Election / FG To Design DPR Headquarters’ At N1.4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.