Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw (1039 Views)

No Celebration Yet For Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement, If Re-run / Anthony Sani: Stop Using IPOB Threaten North Over 2023 Presidency / Is The Core North Over Rated? This Is What Saraki Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Emyogalanya: 8:22am On May 21, 2021
I'm very amazed as to the silence. Why is the army celebrating a feat not carried out by the army? It took another group of a faction of the same terrorist to do the job. Is nigerian army really so ineffective? I know as is typical of nigerians we will rather start celebrating iswap as heroes for their "gallantry". The reason I say so is, if you read shehu garba's reactions to shekaw's death. For heaven sake what has shekaws death got to do with kanu and Sunday igboho? So still back to my question. Why is there no celebration from the north over his death ? A man who wrecked so much damage to the north. If kanu was killed in this way I'm sure they north will have rolled out their drums to celebrate the way they did when patrick yakowa of kaduna died. Before you talk rubbish, we were all here when they killed ikonso. Can someone tell us why his death was not "a lesson" to shekaw. One answer I can find here is: shekaw has outlived his usefulness to the north. And had to be sacrificed to justify. The shoot at sight ordered on ipob. The IG has said kill them all and damn the media cry that will eventually come to my table, I know what to to. Let's hear your thoughts.
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Pierocash(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2021
But the guy isn't dead,they said he was injured but not dead
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by chinjo(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2021
Because they know the news of his death is a mere fabrication.
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Emyogalanya: 10:15am On May 21, 2021
Pierocash:
But the guy isn't dead,they said he was injured but not dead
at least. Let them use that means to show that they do not support him
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by alizma: 10:46am On May 21, 2021
Because the guy didn't die, infact if anything had happened to him, it was a plan to make himself more popular. How do you explain to me that a man who had been a professional murderer and had sent many people on suicide mission for decades now left his head, his heart but decided to shoot himself on his shoulder in an attmpt to commit suicide, what stops him from putting one fine hand grenade under his blocos and remove the pin then wait for it to detonate?
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Maxymilliano(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2021
Shekau is not yet certified dead, the average northerner could see through the smokescreen
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by tunjiajayi: 10:52am On May 21, 2021
Shekau is their local hero terrorist. They'd rather celebrate the death of Nnamdi Kanu your very own hero terrorist. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Nobody: 10:54am On May 21, 2021
Lol,

You didn't hear adamumu Garba calling for fg to arm Boko Haram
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Nobody: 10:56am On May 21, 2021
Because he has been killed several times without out him being DEAD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by BENARI: 11:00am On May 21, 2021
Good question
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by FarahAideed: 11:04am On May 21, 2021
Did you see his corpse?
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2021
Bruv, who celebrates what is likely fake news? How many times has Shekau "died" before this latest "death" ?
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Emyogalanya: 4:54pm On May 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Shekau is their local hero terrorist. They'd rather celebrate the death of Nnamdi Kanu your very own hero terrorist. grin
who and who did he terrorise,,?
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Emyogalanya: 4:57pm On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Lol,

You didn't hear adamumu Garba calling for fg to arm Boko Haram
I saw it somewhere but I'm yet to see it at another source. I actually wait till I see it from other sources. But if it's true then I think nigeria and the world now knows who is responsible for insecurities around here
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Emyogalanya: 4:59pm On May 21, 2021
candidtalk:
Bruv, who celebrates what is likely fake news? How many times has Shekau "died" before this latest "death" ?
an army spokesman first broke the news. Followed by shehu garba who used it to warn kanu and igboho et al
Re: Why Are There No Celebration's From The North Over The Death Of shekaw by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 21, 2021
Emyogalanya:
I saw it somewhere but I'm yet to see it at another source. I actually wait till I see it from other sources. But if it's true then I think nigeria and the world now knows who is responsible for insecurities around here
It's from his Twitter handle live and direct

(1) (Reply)

How The Biafran Army held the mighty Nigerian army to standstill in Owerri 1967 / Buhari Photographed More With Ojukwu Since 1999 Than With Obasanjo Or IBB / Obasanjo Write Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.