Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex (59590 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Woman Dies After Five Hours Of Marathon Sex / Sex Tape Of Buddhist Master Having Drug-fuelled Gay Orgy With Other Monks Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by partnerbizz4: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Beast

Okay.
I wish the vaggina had a mileage.

cool shocked sad shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by kennynelcon(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2019
sad sad
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by vgodwino12(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Wahala dey oooo
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by StoneLucifer: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2019
5 hours of non-stop sex in anticipation to win an Olympic gold medal.. The mumu man too kept firing like AK-47..

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by holyfather(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
This is not good.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by godofuck231: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2019
massmediang:
A 32-year-old woman has died after having sex with a male partner for five consecutive hours, it is believed.
The woman known as ‘The Beast’, told her partner that she felt dizzy before going into cardiac arrest at a hotel in southern Cali, Colombia, reported La Republica.
Her partner called for emergency services but they reportedly took too long to arrive.

He then wrapped the unconscious woman in a blanket and took a taxi to the University Hospital of Valle.
However when they arrived the hospital, doctors failed to revive her and pronounced her dead.

Police officers learned later that the pair had taken drugs in attempt to prolong the sex.

It’s said that they had been having sex for five hours non-stop.
An investigation into the woman’s death has been launched to determine if the woman was a habitual drug user and if the substance had an influence on her death.
See https://massmediang.com/colombian-woman-known-as-the-beast-diees-after-five-hours-of-drug-fuelled-sex/
that guy will live long, puna killer
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Sluvist(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
She died on active service, what a mighty way of going to hell.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by cardoctor(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
She died of nymphomania.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Sluvist(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
She is a learner
Wow the literate ones do their own, honey?
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by fleeter001: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Immorality at its peak undecided . When you (ms Beast) welcome the quizzers in your grave. Tell them you were trying for a new FORNICATION record. Mtcheewww
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2019
You can't cheat the nature, you will pay for it thereafter
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by raymi: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
I don't think it was the mainly the sex that killed her. The drugs are the most responsible factor. Stay away from drugs. A lot of Nigerian youths think this is funny but it's not...this could be anyone who decides to take youthful exuberance to an irresponsible level. It is a big lesson not to waste your life when there's so much you can accomplish with hardwork and the God factor.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
She is a learner
Baby u be olosho? why u be olosho? well, money dey for bank, E dey for pocket. let's hook up
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
She is a learner
Baby u be olosho? why u be olosho? well, money dey for bank, E dey for pocket. let's hook up
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2019
But he survived, we have a winner grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:
But he survived, we have a winner grin grin grin

I responded.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by ClitRaider: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2019
badadvice:
The beast has fallen!
That guy Nack am akpako. it reminds me of me.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by mikejj(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Those ladies shouting they like it big up n Dan ..hope you are learning... RIP
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by lordjayus(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
She is a learner

You mean you can perform more than her?
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by faithfull18(f): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
What a way to die.
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Olympus has fallen
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by stasius: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Five hours shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why won't you die?
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Roon9(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2019
badadvice:
The beast has fallen!

Wetin dey worry una sef grin grin grin grin
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
lordjayus:

You mean you can perform more than her?

Yes ofcourse
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
Fgbread:

Baby u be olosho? why u be olosho?
well, money dey for bank, E dey for pocket. let's hook up

U no get money na
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Sirmuel1(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

U no get money na

How do you know he doesn't have money?
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by shegra58: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2019
I no go talk anything...everybody a min silence for the oda room hero

Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

U no get money na

hahahaha.. you don't know me.
Well, nah low key I dey. ah no dey shout. shey make I screenshot my account balances?
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Wisegeek01(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
colombian women
Re: Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex by Jokerman(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
5 hours straight... Na so sex sweet reach??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do? / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.