Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Creative Art Work Done With Straws - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Art Work Done With Straws (22597 Views)

Dont Teach Me Nonsense (art Work Done With Straws) / See My Art Work Done Within Two Minutes (photos) / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Raydos: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2019
X
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by ValCon888: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2019
It was like you planted a nuclear bomb and detonated my mind
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by masterpiecer(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Simplezart:

I outlined the figures before adding straw to it, but its basically straw no painting on top of the straws

Ok, dats very creative.

By the way, I like d painting on ur profile, do u mind sharing it?
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Sammyolis: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Good job
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by faithfull18(f): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Good one dear.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Oshin56(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Simplezart:
Yes am a graduate, yes am a corp member yes am an artist and yes I pick used straws and new ones to Create stories and today I will tell you a story of a boy from 'the other side'..
The other side of life they say is always a blurred reflection of reality.
A young boy dreaming of having quality education found himself on the street hawking, he told him self classroom is an opportunity but this street won't stop my dream I will break all boundaries and create a class room of my own, a class room filled with noice but am deaf to it, filled with people(distraction) but am blind to it.
And in that street a dream was built and cemented.
and yes you can call me 'the straw artist'
erad
Chidima babe more grace to your talent
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Destinychigozie: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Can I actually lern this art of a thing someday, is really creative fantastic I think I like it. babe can u teach me Pls?
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by TourismMan(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
abluck:
She's a girl grin
No. She is a boy.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by acevic: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Good job but stop picking straws on the ground.

Endeavour to buy the packs and different colours. I believe it's not expensive.

Please do something about your writing pattern. Aswear, I only read a few lines and I got tired.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by xman4life: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2019
hischoice:
I'm not hating o but this trend appears worrisome.

What we need, especially now than ever, would be technological innovations, or even easier, adapting existing tested technologies to our climate.

These art things - pencil paintings, pen artworks, clay molding, and the new addition, straw scavenging - do not a nation not much good as they do the individuals that are therein talented.

Advancements in STEM (Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics), however is the bedrock to a nation's collective prosperity.

Oga scientist, how many inventions have you made and how many technological breakthroughs have you achieved in your life?

Must everybody be a scientist? God has imbued everyone with different talents. We must not all toe the same path. Those Nigerian engineering and science graduates should strive to achieve breakthroughs in their sphere of life while those already in art should do same in their chosen path.

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by mechanics(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Impressive, you have a talent o.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by kevoh(m): 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
At least, someone gets to pick all the used straws thereby keeping our streets clean. It's a win win situation if you ask me. grin grin
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Bilsz(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2019
hischoice:
I'm not hating o but this trend appears worrisome.

What we need, especially now than ever, would be technological innovations, or even easier, adapting existing tested technologies to our climate.

These art things - pencil paintings, pen artworks, clay molding, and the new addition, straw scavenging - do not a nation not much good as they do the individuals that are therein talented.

Advancements in STEM (Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics), however is the bedrock to a nation's collective prosperity.

I'm not criticising or critiquing your opinion, but she is an artist. do you expect her to venture into STEM, against her interest or specialization . she is giving what she's got. I get the fact that you'r being objective with you opinion. but the best way to pass messages like this is to come up with a phenomenal prototype of what you opting for. you can be the one to start such era of evolution you know. its just that all we know how to do is point out flaws without making effort to see how we can contribute in correcting them... If we love our country, we won't let the government limit our impact in it.

Miss chidimma, You are awesomely creative. keep improving on your forte. Your talent is still very valuable and well needed and would always be needed for an all round advancement of this country.. You could be the one to put this nation in the global spotlight of advancement in art..
I love your story and work.. keep developing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by hischoice(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Bilsz:

I'm not critiquing your opinion, but she is an artist. do you expect her to venture into STEM, against her interest or specialization . she is giving what she's got. I get the fact that you'r being objective with you opinion. but the best way to pass messages like this is to come up with a phenomenal prototype of what you opting for. you can be the one to start such era of evolution you know. its just that all we know how to do is point out flaws without making effort to see how we can contribute in correcting them... If we love our country, we won't let the government limit our impact in it.

Miss chidimma, You are awesomely creative. keep improving on your forte. Your talent is still very valuable and well needed and would always be needed for an all round advancement of this country.. You could be the one to put this nation in the global spotlight of advancement in art..

Productive engagement is listening while, at the same time, demanding being listened to. This you have done in a manner expected of a adult. I do not take that for granted.

I respect your opinion.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by onward4life(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Aby26:
Talented niaja instead to create more Technical school we busy going to western education

What do yu expect?

A country where people lick sewage water to celebrate a politicians victory at the poos

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
Simplezart:
Yes am a graduate, yes am a corp member yes am an artist and yes I pick used straws and new ones to Create stories and today I will tell you a story of a boy from 'the other side'..
The other side of life they say is always a blurred reflection of reality.
A young boy dreaming of having quality education found himself on the street hawking, he told him self classroom is an opportunity but this street won't stop my dream I will break all boundaries and create a class room of my own, a class room filled with noice but am deaf to it, filled with people(distraction) but am blind to it.
And in that street a dream was built and cemented.
and yes you can call me 'the straw artist'
erad

very good of you wink wink

Is better you have a YouTube channel for your art works so
that others would learn from you.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Franky826: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2019
This is mind blowing, exquisite work of art.

Wow!

OP I owe you a drink shocked
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Oshin56(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Op can I upload one of your art work
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Crossbow(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Fgbread:

hey babe. I'm a multi-talented guy. let's hookup
Hookup to do art??

1 Like

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by DealAgent: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
nice work, cretivety at its best. keep it up it be much better
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by DealAgent: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Crossbow:

Hookup to do art??
u get bad mind grin
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Bilsz(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
hischoice:

Productive engagement is listening while, at the same time, demanding being listened to. This you have done in a manner expected of a adult. I do not take that for granted.

I respect your opinion.

Respect bro. I'm actually a science inclined person.. I believe we got what it takes to achieve breakthrough in this field.. and we have to start by restructuring the way we learn and see things. I respect your views, lets keep teaching, supporting, developing, researching, and committing to actions that will shape the nation into a technologically advance country.. if the government isn't showing support towards this area, creatively we could leave them with no options. it takes creativity, perseverance, commitment and focus. I know thats the direction. you were pointing us to. I appreciate and respect you for this bro
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
africandollar:
Quite inspiring! I see you have passion for this, keep it up and look for ways to monetize it and you're not going to have to 'work' another day in your life 'cos by then you're doing what you love as 'work'.
thanks
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
kevoh:
At least, someone gets to pick all the used straws thereby keeping our streets clean. It's a win win situation if you ask me. grin grin
lol......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshin56:
Chidima babe more grace to your talent
thanks......
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
DealAgent:
nice work, cretivety at its best. keep it up it be much better
tnx
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshin56:
Op can I upload one of your art work
yes....
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Bilsz:

I'm not criticising or critiquing your opinion, but she is an artist. do you expect her to venture into STEM, against her interest or specialization . she is giving what she's got. I get the fact that you'r being objective with you opinion. but the best way to pass messages like this is to come up with a phenomenal prototype of what you opting for. you can be the one to start such era of evolution you know. its just that all we know how to do is point out flaws without making effort to see how we can contribute in correcting them... If we love our country, we won't let the government limit our impact in it.

thanks..dz reply means a lot....some country economy was influenced by art positively...we should always look at the good side
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
ValCon888:
It was like you planted a nuclear bomb and detonated my mind
lol....
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2019
kolakolex:
Nice art work Keep it up
tnx
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
I respect artists a lot, more power to your elbow
tnx
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Fgbread:

hey babe. I'm a multi-talented guy. let's hookup
lol.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / My Typography Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.