Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Creative Art Work Done With Straws - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Art Work Done With Straws (22803 Views)

Dont Teach Me Nonsense (art Work Done With Straws) / See My Art Work Done Within Two Minutes (photos) / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
id4sho:
Original, Genuine, Ogbonge, Legit BEAUTY WITH BRAINS, I see you at the top. The street ain't smiling, keep on with the hustle.

Barman give her a chilled bottle of Origin. Tiri Gbosa
lol...osheeee...tnxx
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Jagaban880: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Simplezart:

lol...osheeee...tnxx

Magnificent yea dats de word

nice1....see creativity abeg.....thumb up
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Reasoningontop(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yeah, that's "ma" lil_sis. We're all going up and sky ain't our limit but our starting point.
For those questioning her idea for picking those straw materials for the artwork, well thanks for the concerns raised but not that she can't affored those stuff, kinda exhibiting her ingenuity in the realm of creativity.

FYI; I'm her manager, if you're interested in her work just check my Siggy!!!

As well .....hit_me_up..... for your (Cuban rings, bangles and chains), patek wrist watches, quality steel necklaces & pendants and other jewelries @ affordable prices for wholesale purchasers since I do import them myself though I can equally make retail sales depending on the customers request but @ a lil_bit higher price.
Pls do check my Signature...........

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Natifa(f): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
And we eco friendly peepz say thank you for taking all that plastic off the street!
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
Natifa:
And we eco friendly peepz say thank you for taking all that plastic off the street!
lol.....despite buying some limited colours though, but I picked most of them, during my CDs @ national stadium Abuja..
its fun and tasking though...lol
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Reasoningontop:
Yeah, that's "ma" lil_sis. We're all going up and sky ain't our limit but our starting point.
For those questioning her idea for picking those straw materials for the artwork, well thanks for the concerns raised but not that she can't affored those stuff, kinda exhibiting her ingenuity in the realm of creativity.

FYI; I'm her manager, if you're interested in her work just check my Siggy!!!

As well .....hit_me_up..... for your (Cuban rings, bangles and chains), patek wrist watches, quality steel necklaces & pendants and other jewelries @ affordable prices for wholesale purchasers since I do import them myself though I can equally make retail sales depending on the customers request but @ a lil_bit higher price.
Pls do check my Signature...........

tnx bro
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Oshin56(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is part of her hand work

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Crossbow:

Hookup to do art??
Lol... wetin be ur own
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oshin56:
I just started this recently,covered the surface with yesterday night
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Rockyrascal(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wow... This is simply amazing
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Oshin56:
if am not working with straws I paint with either acrylic or oil on canvas, some of my works>

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
frowland:

This post makes no sense! So an artist is an idle person? Seems you know little to nothing about creative arts.
You said it makes no sense yet explained it.
Who’s fooling who?
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by frowland(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
meobizy:

You said it makes no sense yet explained it.
Who’s fooling who?
......still makes no sense.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by meobizy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
frowland:

......still makes no sense.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by Simplezart(f): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rockyrascal:
Wow... This is simply amazing
thanks

1 Like

Re: Creative Art Work Done With Straws by RaphtechSolar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Captures Stunning Images Of Lagos Island Skyscrapers / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... / Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.