Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (47613 Views)

Mexican Woman Who Flew 3000miles To Meet Online Friend Was Killed For Her Organs / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Trizzi: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
A young lady has gone missing after travelling to Abeokuta to meet a guy she met online. The man she claims she was going to visit has denied knowledge of her or her whereabouts.

The lady, named Debby, told her friends that she was going to visit a man named Ayo. She gave them his name and phone number and informed them that she met him online. She asked that if they do not hear from her, they should contact him.

The woman has not been heard from since she left for the man's house and her friends have contacted Ayo as she instructed. But Ayo has denied knowledge of the woman and proceeded to block all the woman's friends.

Sharing the news, Weyinmi Ufuoma Onovughakpo wrote:

PLS KINDLY HELP A FRIEND TO RE-BROADCAST DIS-

So my roommate traveled to abeokuta to meet a guy she met online
They have been talking for a while and he invited her over to his place
She went yesterday
When she was going she told me
Even when she got there she told me On chat and promised to call later
Till now her number is switched off.
I tried calling the guy's number she gave me
I called a few times he ended it and switched off his phone
I messaged him at first he read and didn't reply
I had to send his number to Oda of my friends he blocked some of them and replied some saying he does not know anybody by that name
And that he doesn't live in abeokuta he lives in ibadan.
He started saying rubbish.
I will send the screenshot of the conversation I had with my friend and d voicenotes the guy sent to me.

Her name is Debby
She is a party starter too
She works at 38 too
The guy's name is Ayo
That was what she told me and that was what the guy told her
Pls guys help me post on other groups incase anybody knows him
I have been on this issue since yesterday
It's over 24hrs now and my friend is nowhere to be found. Pls help me post till the picture goes viral

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/lady-goes-missing-after-traveling-to.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Trizzi: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
That guy knows about her whereabouts. He looks like a criminal. Police should arrest him undecided undecided

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Jessyjack(f): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by CunnyLinguist: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
The guy is in trouble. Well, both of them are in shiit.

All that glitters isn't gold. Including PRICK & PvSSY.

I pray she's found.

I thank God for all those i "imported" What if you mistakenly bring a witch or a psycho?

Na so i carry one slim shady who had an asthmatic attack in the middle of....

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Generalnomercy: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
That guy is a Y+ guy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by LuciferHeaven: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
She'll be found faster if they searched for fresh skulls instead of humans.

People don't know anything these days.

*spits angry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Holywizard: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
RIP...if she's dead oo
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
I want to say something about a certain region but lemme just keep quiet!
May God never allow us or our loved ones to be victims of that very region!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Authoreety: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eeyaaa... I guess the guy must hav claimed that he's has a benz and several venzas...

But women get mind o...

I only hope nd pray she is found safe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by IjebuWarrior: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by meobizy(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
When she tire she’ll produce herself.
This reminds me of the other incident where the ‘missing’ female opened accounts to troll her friends’ efforts.

6 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by dapsoneh: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
A won BENZ BOIZ at work

18 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by nelronaldo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
The babe is kinda pretty

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
But how will dey identify her wen her head is not found

8 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by koolaid87: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
LuciferHeaven:

*spits angry

She will.be found alive

Were, oloriburuku, omo ale

25 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by IjebuWarrior: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
LuciferHeaven:

*spits angry

Okoro Savage..

16 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by chuksanambra: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
The guy should be picked up.

Travelling to go and meet and online friend in Ogun state of all places is pure suicide. Ritual killings there too much.

44 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Realbelieveer(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trizzi:
That guy knows about her whereabouts. He looks like a criminal. Police should arrest him undecided undecided

No be only police.. Carry buratai himself.

Awon alakoba oshi

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by quincyshakur(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mehnn!! C as my guy take blow grin grin grin Benz Loading..99.5%
RIP to d dead undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Bisiebae(f): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
always meet at a public place! always. who knows if he is a maniac.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by anyimontana(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Her skull has bin long mined...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by bluefilm: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eyaa the lady took the necessary precautions by informing her friends of her whereabouts.

Sadly, the jazz wey ayo dey use control am strong.

17 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
She went yesterday...

Haba, it's not that long to be panicky.
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by IjebuWarrior: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I want to say something about a certain region but lemme just keep quiet!
May God never allow us or our loved ones to be victims of that very region!

Olofo! Pack ur bags and go back to ur savage jungle!

9 Likes

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by adisaaowala: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
ah....!!! my fellow ladies will never learn!!! why would you be the first to travel to see a stranger..... you should tell him to come see you first! and how can a lady travel to see a guy with a strong face like this.... this guy looks like who picks female pants for a living!

Hahaha grin

Ode
Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Zico5(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Life is getting riskier everyday. Youths of today don't want to work or labour before enjoyment. parents have a lot to do these days. I have a guy that I have been seen on Facebook and WhatsApp, no source of living but always living large. may God have mercy on this generation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by ozo13(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Love of free money.please ladies make una dey use una brain oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm. Rituals?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.