Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP (36936 Views)

Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Wike Reacts As Akpo Bomba Yeeh Joins PDP / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
My pple talk say any name given to a child will follow him..

Wike is what?
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by magicminister: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

bring sowore closer to where? ur grandmother's kitchen?

Let’s be civil. We all want the greater good of Nigeria. We may disagree on methods but the goal is the same.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by otokx(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
In Nigeria, if you cannot beat them, join and overtake them.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by chiedozie198100: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
magicminister:

Let’s be civil. We all want the greater good of Nigeria. We may disagree on methods but the goal is the same.

my dear the goal cannot be the same, if it were the same, Buhari would not be our president.

it's obvious he is grossly incompetent, but some people ignored the facts for obvious selfish reasons and still backed him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Wantedmiller: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
I thought PDP and WIKE said that AAC candidate is nobody........

He came from nowhere.........
He don't know leadership......

Now both Wike, Secondus and Obuah Receives the AAC deputy governor...... you claimed was nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Chuckd123(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, I am a PDP supporter but I want Wike to lose
You are not a PDP supporter, you are a troll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Chuckd123(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
My pple talk say any name given to a child will follow him..

Wike is what?
Strong child

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Dino98: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amuocha:
Great grin

So Buhari is going shocked

APC can keep the National Assembly but PDP would run the executive grin

What are you even saying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by BrokenCock: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol! See his kaduna ppl Jeans

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by AngelicBeing: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amuocha:
Great grin

So Buhari is going shocked

APC can keep the National Assembly but PDP would run the executive grin
tongue
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Dino98: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
NextGovernor:

Keep deceiving yourself with all this nonsense talk.

I just they observe this one. Say I am a PDP supporter but I want Wike to lose...so Ameachi should win abi??

PDP supporter that want APC to win Rivers state, not even Zamfara, Rivers state. Well done!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by rolams(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I love Wike, he is not like that red cap man wey allow that thief to rig am!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Deltatoto: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
u will die tonight I’ll kill u from my shrine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Kennydoc(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
magicminister:
Nawaaooo

I see AAC as a reformative party. If AAC wins rivers, that could bring Sowore closer to winning presidency.
A free and fair election should give the people the opportunity to decide.

JOKER!!!
What even makes you feel that Sowore will do well as a president?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Ezi1993(f): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Come and loose him na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Lumig: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Money has exchanged hands
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by goat22: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
Who's Secondus tailor? Lol

Mama Thirdus. The best tailor in PH. Secondus home town. She has sown for numerous politicians.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by gbishman: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dirty politics, all the same smart move by the deputy governor.life is all about survival

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Ezi1993(f): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wantedmiller:
I thought PDP and WIKE said that AAC candidate is nobody........

He came from nowhere.........
He don't know leadership......

Now both Wike, Secondus and Obuah Receives the AAC deputy governor...... you claimed was nobody.
Yes they did so to put you and Amaechi to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by jamesbridget13(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
That man looks hungry. Wike must have flashed him

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Triplejays: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
fleeter001:
This our own don pass cross-carpeting...na criss-cross carpet grassing undecided.
BTW OP I no understand o na " formerly" or na "formally" you wan yan?

Lol. I see am too, I for nearly confuse.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Femeto: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
goat22:

Mama Thirdus. The best tailor in PH. Secondus home town. She has sown for numerous politicians.
Well done Onedus.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by kenwilk: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
u be idiot

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Afonjo keep quite

4 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Mccullum: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wike just capitalise on the state of Ogoni people of overzealous on money which makes it easier for him to buy this deputy governorship candidate of AAC.

Let the poor man get the money he needed to solve his problem...

Now it's believable that Wike is confused because he thought it'll be easier for him to win but he found it otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by jinco5050: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
. Sorry is your name

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Pinkybush: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, you are not a PDP supporter and Wike will not lose. Hug the nearest transformer to quench the pains.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by mrkings84(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
The best thing for Aware the ACC guber candidate to do now is join his deputy in PDP. Let them just leave AAC for Amaechi.

The reason is because, anything Amaechi touches scatters!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by BiafraIsFree: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amaechi and other Fulani slaves reactions.....

Fake Nigerian soldiers right now.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Tareq1105: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Munzy14:
Wike is a tough politician.

This is one of the reasons for political killings. Imagine, a dep governorship candidate dumped Party before collation and announcement of results.

We know Wike planted his Boys into all leading parties in the state.

The same way he planted Sen Abe into Rivers APC.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by mhmsadyq(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
bionixs:
I love Wike but all these men are men without honour.,all of them.See how they are jumping around.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Munzy14(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

This is one of the reasons for political killings. Imagine, a dep governorship candidate dumped Party before collation and announcement of results.

We know Wike planted his Boys into all leading parties in the state.

The same way he planted Sen Abe into Rivers APC.
Thinking PDP will lose Rivers is like believing that APC will lose borno.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.