Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP (36933 Views)

Amaju Pinnick And Akpo Mudiaga Odje In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Wike Reacts As Akpo Bomba Yeeh Joins PDP / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by bossrillboss: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
NoBetterNigeria:
Who's Secondus tailor? Lol
..buhari na
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by abraham01emma01: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, I am a PDP supporter but I want Wike to lose
you are not a baptized member. What Wike has done that deserve n support?
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Jokerman(m): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
Any which way, Wike must go. The people of Rivers have made their choice and AAC candidate is the man they will vote for.

This my Yoruba Muslim friend... We have appealed severally to you never to support SS/SE political aspirant, bub. You won't hear.... Now look

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by otokx(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tareq1105:

This is one of the reasons for political killings. Imagine, a dep governorship candidate dumped Party before collation and announcement of results.

We know Wike planted his Boys into all leading parties in the state.

The same way he planted Sen Abe into Rivers APC.

A bird at hand is worth many in the bush.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by contigiency(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2019
See how hungry the guy looks. Why wount he collect any amount and decamp. He doesn't know how he has so cheaply sold his honor by this singular action. He had better know where to hide whatever he has collected from them because EFCC will surely come. Else, he will lose all and still land in prison. By then, Wike's immunity will protect him, and he will not even bother to know how the man is doing. CJN Onoghen is a typical example.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2019
This is a clear sign that Wike is really having a tough time in this election. Amaechi is giving them all sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by mexbee1(m): 12:47am On Mar 26, 2019
magicminister:
Nawaaooo

I see AAC as a reformative party. If AAC wins rivers, that could bring Sowore closer to winning presidency.
A free and fair election should give the people the opportunity to decide.

keep deceiving urself the plan is to win with d AAC ticket nd later decamp to APShit
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by treach(m): 2:01am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=76982417]Honestly, I am a PDP supporter but I want Wike to lose

U well at all !!!
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by freemi(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, I am a PDP supporter but I want Wike to lose
witout any resons? PDP supporter my foot
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by DemolaUnbias(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2019
FG oya do the Kano job to River people
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by toltee4real: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmmmmm the long-term effect of what has played out in 2019 Election in Rivers State will definitely have a devastating effect on OGONI ETHNIC NATIONALITY. For tyhe 3rd time against the same ETHNIC GROUP (KALABARIS) .............

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Austino50: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
No noise making lets wait and see, the end will justify the means
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by Almaiga: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jokerman:

This my Yoruba Muslim friend... We have appealed severally to you never to support SS/SE political aspirant, bub. You won't hear.... Now look

Taahh.

The South East and South South have nothing in common.
Re: Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP by mushystuff: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
Any which way, Wike must go. The people of Rivers have made their choice and AAC candidate is the man they will vote for.

Will vote? When Wile has summarily and conclusively closed the whole thing? Choi! You no even know d name of the AAC candidate na Wike u dey call anyhow...ntoooooor! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.