Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. (1706 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by DaRapture: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2010
Well, at 5:01AM my daughter was born 8Lb 4oz and cute as can be.

Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by cold(m): 12:12am On Sep 07, 2010
Congratulations
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Sissy3(f): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2010
shes a cutie!!! congratulations to you and yours kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by vanitty: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2010
Awww bless. Cute baby
Congrats smiley
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by blank(f): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2010
Wow, she is so beautiful.
Congratulations and God bless.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by likeme(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2010
Congratulationss
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by benedictac(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2010
congrates and may God answer us too oh. Amen.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by mukina2: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2010
Congratulations smiley
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
Aww, cute! Congrats.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by MrsSiena1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
Awwww! she is so so cute. Thank God for the new addition and since she has been added to your family God in His infinite mercies cause your family to always celebrate and be joyful. Congrats.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by lovelynk(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
congrats poster.she is so cute.
Chaircover,maybe u should try having anoda one naw.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by MrsSiena1(f): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
chaircover:

eeya Congratulations o! May God bless her.

You people should stop making me feel broody o! with your beautiful daughters wink

Me too. Lol. wink Just kidding. Wish I could have a cuddle. Chaircover if you don't mind my asking how many have you got now?
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
//
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by InkedNerd(f): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2010
Congratulations, she's so cute smiley.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
DaRapture, congratulations! May God guide you and your wife through the joys of parenthood. smiley
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by DaRapture: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
Thank you all for the compliments, and congratulations. The baby's name is Zaria Naomi by the way, and she was amazingly born while still inside the membrane sack,  which is supposed to be a sign of very good fortune for her in the future.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by firebrand: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2010
Big congrats! May the Almighty God remembers all those looking forward to such joy. Once again, I say congratulation.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by babyme1(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2010
Congrat
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by purplelady: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2010
big congrats.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Me too. Lol. wink Just kidding. Wish I could have a cuddle. Chaircover if you don't mind my asking how many have you got now?

10 lipsrsealed

congrats darapture, our baby sienna's now got a play mate grin

Rain rain go away
come again another day
little naomi and sienna wants to play
cool
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by MrsSiena1(f): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
@ Jennykadry yes Princess Sienna has gotten a play mate.

@ Darapture how is Naomi doing today? And how is her mum doing too? Hope she is getting enough rest. Welcome to sleepless nights grin
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by r231(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2010
congrats
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 09, 2010
Oh my God! She is so so so adorable. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by ubiaa5(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
congrats
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by mylove4him(f): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2010
Congrats.
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Kunbee: 2:45am On Sep 13, 2010
She is as cute as a button, hope her brother likes the new addition cheesy
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by DaRapture: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2010
Kunbee:

She is as cute as a button, hope her brother likes the new addition cheesy

He's starting to get jealous of all the attention she's getting from folks. cry
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Sissy3(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

thats always expected! kids ahh! grin grin grin
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by OAM4J: 12:47am On Sep 14, 2010
Congratulations

chaircover:

@LovelyNk Another one ke!!! Please o; Dont go and start giving Mr ChairCover funny Ideas  wink

As i read this this, I saw a vision. . . hmnnnn. . . a pregnant woman. . .hmnnnn. . . I saw twins. . .hmnnnn. . . I saw Mr&Mrs CC  grin grin
Re: Hey, My Newest Addition To The Family Arrived Yesterday. by Kunbee: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2010
DaRapture:

He's starting to get jealous of all the attention she's getting from folks. cry

awwwwwwwww cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The lady behind TickleBay / I Hate My Name.please Help!! / Brother In Law Said He Loves Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.