Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video (549 Views)

‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video by joshuisiukwu: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ogochukwu, the lady who was flogged in the viral nude video has disclosed that her career has been killed in Nigeria and abroad just after the police paraded 3 suspects linked to the sad assault incident.Recall that we reported that the police paraded three suspects identified as Mr Ifeanyi Azotani, 40 year old artisan, the wife, Tochukwu, 43 and her niece, Ogochukwu Nwankwo, 33. When quizzed by journalists, Ogochukwu Nwankwo (the niece), said she was called back home by Tochukwu Azotani who alleged that she found out that her husband has been sleeping around.

According to the lady, the anger of recalling how her ex-husband took her child away to live with his girlfriend made her flog the lady mercilessly. Tochukwu Azotani who on her own part claimed that she didn't know the assault incident will get quite serious, said she saw a chat between her husband and his mistress on his phone after they met in a hotel. She further disclosed that this made her lure the lady to the house with the help of her husband, all in a bid to humiliate her.

The lady flogged in the viral nude video who is said to be a widow and mother of one, told newsmen that her career has been destroyed in Nigeria and abroad because of the sad incident. She further disclosed that while she was assaulted, the man who invited her to the house – was there looking and did nothing to save her.

Here is their video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/my-career-has-been-killed-in-nigeria-and-abroad-lady-flogged-in-viral-nude-video/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video by rezky(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
see her dry face...y she no beat her husband too. ..rubbish!
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video by drake2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
I really disliked the video; it was in bad taste. That woman did not deserve such humilation. And that illiterate abuser was a huge shame!
Re: My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria And Abroad -lady flogged in nude video by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019

(1)

New Trend In Port Harcourt By The Men Of FSARS! Kidnapping & Illegal Extortion! / Boko Haram terrorist attacked commercial bank, loot money in Adamawa / Why Do People Take Advantage Of Someone Kindness..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.