Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans (25317 Views)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Bbnaija 2018:alex Reveals What Bambam Tells Teddy A To Do For Her In Toilet / Alex Reveals She Had An Abortion At 16, Nigerians React #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2019
God knows I’ll Bleep Ceecee
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by meobizy(f): 1:55am On Mar 26, 2019
goduzu:
I just had to look at your profile befor I reply u..u r a fool n complete failure.. Stupid child blogger wic u Stil failing..hv been on nairaland since 2009..befor u wre born sef.. U just open ur mouth to talk anyhow..
I struck a nerve, eh, troll?
Lol.
Stay pained.
I made you reply twice.
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Webar2018: 6:03am On Mar 26, 2019
they should kill this thing pls ... they are not the first oloshos on a reality show ... that was last year ... they should find something worthwhile to do ... I'm tired of seeing glorified oloshos ...oh the last good and valuable women were all born before 1990... we 90s babies are just so desperate ... shut the stupid bitchs up let me listen to brains and talent speak.... not sexuality ... brain speaks , sexuality mumbles and boast ...beauty without brains is useless ! how can you be fake and senseless at the same time ? damn I'm highly allergic
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Godwin5766(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2019
QuietHammer:
I find it quite interesting that every one of the house mates on that particular episode becomes quiet and docile whenever Cee-c speaks grin
That's d king bro !
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by thunderbabs: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2019
If they had sex nkor. CeeC jus wan monopolize Tobi's Dk and tz not possible

1 Like

Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by James988: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2019
QuietHammer:
I find it quite interesting that every one of the house mates on that particular episode becomes quiet and docile whenever Cee-c speaks grin
because ceec is a big boss
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by godofuck231: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Alex has stated that she was locked in a toilet at an event by fans of fellow ex-BBNaija reality TV star, Cee-C. This was made known during the 6th episode of the BBNaija Reunion show.

Recall that Cee-C made a shocking revelations in the last episode stating that Alex had sex with her former crush Tobi Bakre.

According to the information which she got from Miracle, the eventual winner of the 2018 edition of the show, the duo had sex at a hotel in South Africa shortly after the show.

This allegations have been deposited led by Alex, but nothing has been heard from Tobi's end.

More revelations to follow.

https://lailasnews.com/alex-toilet-cee-c-fans/

you were warned, " you go smell sh*t"
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by Emyjeze(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Bloody liar......... Continue
Re: Alex Reveals That She Was Locked In A Toilet By Cee-c Fans by WEBCOST3008: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2019
YOU ARE NEXT TO TESTIFY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appyday: Duncan Mighty Swindled Me Of N1000000 / Mercy Aigbe, Mide Martins, Odunlade Adekola At Kemi Afolabi Father-In-Law Burial / Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.