Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan (19033 Views)

Igboho: FG plots Akintoye’s Arrest, Obasanjo meets Republic Of Benin President / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Sweetcollins: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2019
APC
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Truefaith: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2019
Media trial has resumed in enerst

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by sagenaija: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
id911:

In CCB rules, if a public officer admit he/she forgot to declare parts or some of his/her assets and voluntarily declear those assets as CJN did in 2016, he is now innocent and not supposed to be referred to CCT. That's the law and CJN can't be convicted because he didn't violate the law.

Your daft Buhari and his cabals are only chasing shadows
They are using corrupt means to want to achieve their end and that to them is not CORRUPTION.
To the daft corruption is only about money. Even when they engage in all kinds of illegal behaviours
they refuse to see themselves as corrupt.

When a man who swore to the Constitution of Nigeria flagrantly and illegally abuses it, what do we call that?
That's not CORRUPTION?

4 Likes

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by ClearFlair: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2019
No room for corruption
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by tesppidd: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
The people of Kano rode on the back of a tiger but ended up in its belle, I pray and hope the Yoruba's won't fall prey. For a man that sold and sacrifice his own Kano that stood for him since 2003 till date for ambition, who's then worth anything to him in southwest.

Kano is bleeding and weeping, sooner or later you will weep too, cause a leopard never changes its spots

I rest my case
lol

Go and sit down jare'

You now want to sit in Ariaria market in Aba and whip up anti-Buhari sentiments in Kano?

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by tete7000(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Senseless people in government. People who cannot present certificate necessary to occupy their offices, struggling to convict another person on moral ground. reprobate minds...

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by igwefivestar(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
id911:

In CCB rules, if a public officer admit he/she forgot to declare parts or some of his/her assets and voluntarily declear those assets as CJN did in 2016, he is now innocent and not supposed to be referred to CCT. That's the law and CJN can't be convicted because he didn't violate the law.

u are not far from the truth, God bless ur instinct.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by lexy2014: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
No room for corruption

But there is room 4 persecution

2 Likes

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by ClearFlair: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
lexy2014:

There is no persecution here.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by adanny01(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
id911:

If am not mistaken, this law is part of the amendment the National assembly did in 2016 when Saraki was under trial.

The question is, did Buhari ever sign that amendment into law or did the Senate override the President on that amendment?

If no, then that law you speak of does not exist. If yes, i rest my case.

This and many others are what Saraki tried to do to the CCT but was unsuccessful. The bill also removed powers of the President and subtituted it with the National assembly.

Buhari never signed it. I am surprised that over 20 people liked your comment but have no idea that that law you claim is not a law. Should I say that you and all the people supporting your comment are ignorant of the law?

99% of the comments here are completely partisan and without any thought to the facts of the case. Nigerians so much believe in propaganda and defending those who actually rob us of the development we need. The result of the lack of proper education we deserve is the reason we turn around to defend those who denied us that basic right in the first place.

When will we adopt the "God bless Nigeria" attitude instead of defending those people who are responsible for our woes.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by tesppidd: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
The idea is that Tanko will be in charge of election issues.

Onnoghen will come back, but not anytime soon.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by lexy2014: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
sagenaija:

They are using corrupt means to want to achieve their end and that to them is not CORRUPTION.
To the daft corruption is only about money. Even when they engage in all kinds of illegal behaviours
they refuse to see themselves as corrupt.

When a man who swore to the Constitution of Nigeria flagrantly and illegally abuses it, what do we call that?
That's not CORRUPTION?

Exactly. If they were actually fighting corruption, they would have started from d executive. Buhari is more of a showman than president so d constitution he swore to uphold means nothing to him
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by lexy2014: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

There is no persecution here.

There is
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Kylekent59: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
In a democracy, governments should be afraid of her people and not her people afraid of the governments.

He keeps creating bad records for himself.

I wonder why the current president can't act like GEJ. Let there be peace and focus on moving the country forward.

Hope 2023 Osinbanjo won't resign ooo, because this APC could be very cunning, but let's see how it goes.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Jolite(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
midolian:
Please, can someone remind me what Onnoghen claimed he forgot to declare?
His hard currency accounts
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Ominimercy(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
The mystery behind this scenario will soon be revealed.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Angel223: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by jkmadu16: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
mek FG free the man, abi Na force to do again? this one we FG dey do now, Na wash.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by Ohraykon: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
The people of Kano rode on the back of a tiger but ended up in its belle, I pray and hope the Yoruba's won't fall prey. For a man that sold and sacrifice his own Kano that stood for him since 2003 till date for ambition, who's then worth anything to him in southwest.

Kano is bleeding and weeping, sooner or later you will weep too, cause a leopard never changes its spots

I rest my case
bros leave dat thing we all know what's up the west dint celebrate buhari's victory sef.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by chinedu234(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2019
A high court episode by the government of the cesspit party will be more dead on arrival. They should go ahead and shame themselves.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by PHIPEX(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
The biggest challenge in the fight against corruption is the corruption of the definition of the word "Corruption". People think corruption is only financial, blatantly lieing to the public in the name of media trial is corruption, the FG is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by ebenholer2(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2019
On THE ETHICS ISSUE AND THRESHOLD OF PERMISSIBLE JUDICIAL CONDUCT, the point still remains who is constitutionally permitted to suspend or remove CJN? NJN is the one if only u can stick with truths. So why can FG file a case to request for his suspension or total removal. Why must we go as far as committing sins in order to punish sinners. It is a pity that tyranny and corruption keep multiplying in this nation.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by buhariguy(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2019
odave:
Honestly FG or cabal got nothing on this man, it's a clear case of witch hunting.

They don't want him there but don't know how to play the game. I'm sure they must have try to set him up with bribes in the past and he refused to take it
so you did not care to read, you did not see the outrageous crime this man commited.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by buhariguy(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
lexy2014:

is part of the game.
Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by TB28: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
so you did not care to read, you did not see the outrageous crime this man commited.

I did read it, but failed to see the “ outrageous crime”. Please help in explaining since you so conversant with the issues.

1 Like

Re: FG Plots Fresh Charges Against Onnoghen: The 3 Stage Plan by omogidi234(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=odave post=76989591]Honestly FG or cabal got nothing on this man, it's a clear case of witch hunting.

They don't want him there but don't know how to play the game. I'm sure they must have try to set him up with bribes in the past and he refused to take it[/quote

My brother, if that man becomes CJN again, it is whala oh. Imagine him sitting on a panel in the Presidential Election Tribunal?

I am sure they are willing to do what it takes for him not to be reinstated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video) / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review / Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.