Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,737 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam (1976 Views)

Saraki Could Face 14-year Jail Term, Ban From Public Office If Convicted / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by PhysicsQED(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You knew that how?

"Okpako"

igbo boy:

So what if he is Urhobo? Crime is not limited to one group of people, Geez

Dumbass. Don't assume what my reasons were for saying that. It's not that I think that there is some other tribe that he should have belonged to to be this big of a criminal, it's because I've simply never seen an Urhobo name linked to any of these kinds of crimes before, whereas I've seen many other southern Nigerian people (Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, etc.) involved in this stuff before. It's surprising because it means that this 419 tendency is permeating EVERY state and city in southern Nigeria, even the ones you never used to hear about.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
PhysicsQED:

"Okpako"

Dumbass. Don't assume what my reasons were for saying that. It's not that I think that there is some other tribe that he should have belonged to to be this big of a criminal, it's because I've simply never seen an Urhobo name linked to any of these kinds of crimes before, whereas I've seen many other southern Nigerian people (Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, etc.) involved in this stuff before. It's surprising because it means that this 419 tendency is permeating EVERY state and city in southern Nigeria, even the ones you never used to hear about.

morafocker u the dumbass, I dont need to know your reasons so spare me the lecture, I am done with university so enough with the lectures,

If you have never seen an Urhobo name before it means u dont read the newspaper as often as u should
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Descendant of Human-Limb chompers; STFU! Have u ever heard of a certain Prof. Emmanuel Okocha?! Beast!

Ugly odua descendant/ A.K.A tiger scratched face to answer your question ummm nope I haven't heard of that name, WTF I am supposed to know every igbo person in the world? undecided

suck a d!ck
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Crooks are everywhere but ibo make more headlines than any other tribe in Nigeria

well i see more yoruba in the headlines. Maybe we are both selective of what we see, You see Ikechukwu in the headlines I see Adewale. who cares tongue

No be say the igbo or yoruba guy dey give us any cut from their proceeds/profits,
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by bkbabe97y(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
igbo boy:

Ugly odua descendant/ A.K.A tiger [/b]scratched face to answer your question ummm nope I haven't heard of that name, WTF I am supposed to know every igbo person in the world?  undecided

suck a manliness

Sorry, duke, bolded had u struck out like Shaq batting for the Angels; ure out my nigga! Well, if even I know who your darling Professor is then it goes to show that ure nothing but a tribalistic, beast of a buffoon (oh, I love using that word for your ilk: [b]BUFFOON!
!!). Its not in my place to lecture u about those that wish to change the true stories of your nation's history! Go find out who he is and come back to humbly collect a punch (or a Louisville slugger, a la Mafiosi style) to your ugly Ibo face!

P.S: Prof. Okocha is likely a twin of Mr Mbu. . . . . is your puny brain registering my insinuation yet!?!? Beast!
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by MetalGong4: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Sorry, duke, bolded had u struck out like Shaq batting for the Angels; ure out my nigga! Well, if even I know who your darling Professor is then it goes to show that ure nothing but a tribalistic, beast of a buffoon (oh, I love using that word for your ilk: BUFFOON!!!). Its not in my place to lecture u about those that wish to change the true stories of your nation's history! Go find out who he is and come back to humbly collect a punch (or a Louisville slugger, a la Mafiosi style) to your ugly Ibo face!

P.S: Prof. Okocha is likely a twin of Mr Mbu. . . . . is your puny brain registering my insinuation yet!?!? Beast!

Please can somebody translate the above gibberish sketched by nairaland's beast!!
Mad Hispanic LovePeddler. Who knows how you treat your bastarrd daughter at home.
Biyych, you are seriously sick. . . .
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Sorry, duke, bolded had u struck out like Shaq batting for the Angels; ure out my nigga! Well, if even I know who your darling Professor is then it goes to show that ure nothing but a tribalistic, beast of a buffoon (oh, I love using that word for your ilk: BUFFOON!!!). Its not in my place to lecture u about those that wish to change the true stories of your nation's history! Go find out who he is and come back to humbly collect a punch (or a Louisville slugger, a la Mafiosi style) to your ugly Ibo face!

werrin concern me with Mbu or okocha?

I am a tribalist? You Nkor? You are an angel I presume!!! ANuofia di ka gi, Baboon cannot even be used to describe u, u are a non entity, Odua Bleep face
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by PhysicsQED(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
igbo boy:

morafocker u the dumbass, I dont need to know your reasons so spare me the lecture, I am done with university so enough with the lectures,

If you have never seen an Urhobo name before it means u dont read the newspaper as often as u should

"morafocker"?

And I will lecture you, boy. I have the academic qualifications to do so. Maybe you should go back to university and learn how to be less of a dumbass. Dumbass.

And don't pretend you know Urhobo names, because you don't. But there have been very few instances of them doing this kind of stuff despite the fact that they are southern Nigerians. I might have read of a few others, but this is the only one that comes to memory. It was surprising for the same reason that it would surprising to see a Kanuri name or a Bachama name, and pretending that that isn't the case is just dishonesty or stupidity.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2010
PhysicsQED:

"morafocker"?

And I will lecture you, boy. I have the academic qualifications to do so. Maybe you should go back to university and learn how to be less of a dumbass. Dumbass.

And don't pretend you know Urhobo names, because you don't. But there have been very few instances of them doing this kind of stuff despite the fact that they are southern Nigerians. I might have read of a few others, but this is the only one that comes to memory. It was surprising for the same reason that it would surprising to see a Kanuri name or a Bachama name, and pretending that that isn't the case is just dishonesty or stupidity.

Lecture who? Teacher dont teach me nonsense (Quoted from fela),

So you have seen others enh? anuofia, I was no way saying urhobos commit crimes. I was responding to the guy who said he has never seen an urhobo name before among criminals. All I am saying is that I have seen a yoruba, igbo, urhobo, bini, etc name among those accused of doing crimes (although a huge chunk of the names tend to be yoruba and igbo due to their population i guess)

I aint urhobo but yes i know urhobo/isoko names sue me tongue

morafocker

My guy sharap there
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by komando1: 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ bk

You nothin but a low life who managed to steal a computer. I pity your mama.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by hackney(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^^ Don't mind him.
chilli-chomping, genetically dirty id10ts.

tw0-faced snakes, evident with multiple aliases.
Delusions of grandeur brought about by chilli hallucinations.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by PhysicsQED(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
igbo boy:

Lecture who? Teacher dont teach me nonsense (Quoted from fela),

So you have seen others enh? anuofia, I was no way saying urhobos commit crimes. I was responding to the guy who said he has never seen an urhobo name before among criminals. All I am saying is that I have seen a yoruba, igbo, urhobo, bini, etc name among those accused of doing crimes (although a huge chunk of the names tend to be yoruba and igbo due to their population i guess)

I aint urhobo but yes i know urhobo/isoko names sue me tongue

morafocker

My guy sharap there

Dishonesty. Just hush. It's pointless arguing with a child.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by EzeUche22(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
I really wish people would stop calling Bk.babe a hispanic. The man is a spawn of Odua whose is an akata, since he probably never been to Naija or knows how to speak Yoruba.

I remember when I was in Spanish and the dude did not understand a word. He is not a Hispanic. Most Hispanics do not even know where Nigeria is located on the map, let alone take the time to come to a Nigerian forum.

Spawn of Odua known as Bk.Babe. Just shut up.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by komando1: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Ezeuche

The dude is a skirt wearing, bitter, fruitcake of a man, who lives 24 hours in the cyber world because he is a social misfit. Dude cracks me up.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by bkbabe97y(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
EzeUche22:

I remember when I was in Spanish and the dude did not understand a word. He is not a Hispanic. Most Hispanics do not even know where Nigeria is located on the map, let alone take the time to come to a Nigerian forum.

Lol. I'd take the time to embarrass the hell out of you, but it would be a waste of time. You, a look-alike of the famous bearded gorilla Ikemba of Nnewi, spoke to me in Spanish and I didnt know a word? lol. What u need to do is tell this lie to Mekushitty, Nchara, Michellin08, The Amaka, Chiogo, MENTAL[/b]gong, Sjeezy, Tpiah and co! grin

Also, as to why I [b]know
where Nigeria is on the map and why I "take the time to come to a Nigerian forum" . . . . . ? Feel free to posit the question to the same above named people! Only problem is, U'll feel even more like a fool than u already do once they give u the answers u so desire! grin
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by komando1: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
bk the highshool dropout. Only knows how to call people monkey and gorilla. He keeps referring to the 21 + 1 monkey that spawned him.
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by igboboy1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Dishonesty. Just hush. It's pointless arguing with a child.

ahhh (sigh of relief) at last this old baboon can leave me alone, ANuofia
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2010
he is ibo, he is yoruba, he is ijaw blah blah, Must u talk about the tribes? YOU FOOLS, thats why we will remain in a spot
Re: Nigerian In U.s. Gets 12 Year Jail Term For $1.3m Scam by arabela1: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
Every year, more than 50,000 people worldwide fall victim to the Nigerian Scam. Usually contacted by e-mail about a business proposal or winning a lottery, the victims lose their life savings after they are persuaded by stories with very tempting outcomes. According to some reports, the scam is the third most lucrative industry in Nigeria, generating over 5 billion dollars in the last 20 years. Authorities have named the scam after the number of the article in the Nigerian constitution that deals with the matter - 419. For the last few months, a filmmaking team from Canada produced this movie, showing how the e-mail scam works. Written by Sorin M

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko: Why Nigerian Leaders Steal Public Funds • Urges Women To Protest Na Ked / Yoruba Dont Worry We Have More Than Enough Bitumen To Produce Our Own Oil . To / Dayokunu: Ok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.