Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her (25101 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
holina:
A SENSIBLE GOVERNMENT WILL BAN THIS SHOW OF SHAME

You can't deprive others of their Freedom
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by gift2xl: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by trafficlight: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
so interesting... the truth tho
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Adetunji109: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
U ppl show free us with all this mumu news na angry

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
I want to sell my iPhone 8 Plus 64GB space grey used if you are interested please contact me 07087510666
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Foxie: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Nairaland is more than this. What is the usefulness of this BBNAIJA stuff to us?

Mr Seun please see to it that whatever is put on the front page is worth reading and something people can learn from or useful information that will keep us informed. With the rate at which BBNaija stuff is gracing front page these days, it's becoming embarrassing and making Nairaland look like these unserious blogs. My humble submission.
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by deebrain(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2019
I kind of agree partly to the Nigerian ruler. Our youth are not lazy but very idle.

Can we move on from this Big Brother nonsense?
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by pedrilo: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2019
any brand that appoints any of them as brand ambassador has no strategic direction
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by usoroakpan(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by DabuIIIT: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow!!! Smh
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by frowland(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
..of course, that was true. If you watched the beginning of that program she actually confided in her about her reservations for teddy.
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by deltateam: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
These are things primary school pupils say. What's the difference.
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by tical(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Brainless hoes.. Bam bam still fvck Teddy bam-bam for Toili undecided
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by obontami: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na God go punish the OP and moderator wey dey always push these nobodies in our faces all the time.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Malawian(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pentools:
How does this help the fact that I still can't cook beans to my taste despite knowing how to cook other foods..
At this my age and planning to get married next year, now wify wahala go poju cry cry cry

The annoying part is that beans is one of my fav...
Any other news gracing FP asides my betterment as a beans cooker is as good as pig's poo.
After the beans have "done", that is when you really start cooking it. That is the secret of sweet beans grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thst was because bambam loves him. She was using primary school style.
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Pentools(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Malawian:

After the beans have "done", that is when you really start cooking it. That is the secret of sweet beans grin grin

Done where,when and how
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Gentleziggy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
If Teddy looks like a criminal, then his blood also runs in her veins. After all sex is d exchange of blood, body, soul n spirit. tongue
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Gentleziggy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
If he looks like a criminal n she still went ahead to have sex with him, then his blood also runs in her veins. After all sex is d exchange of blood, body, soul n spirit. tongue
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by daddycee91(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
These kids storeis are tiring
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by Nat2008(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
These people get problem
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by tillaman(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mods we have had enough of bbnaija jare!! If there’s nothing else to move to Fp start sharing baba ijebu sure numbers 2 direct and all
Re: Teddy-A Looked Like A Criminal - Alex Said Bambam Told Her by PaulAris: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Pentools:
How does this help the fact that I still can't cook beans to my taste despite knowing how to cook other foods..
At this my age and planning to get married next year, now wify wahala go poju cry cry cry

The annoying part is that beans is one of my fav...
Any other news gracing FP asides my betterment as a beans cooker is as good as pig's poo
And that is actualy useful yunno
Very rich in "good" humors
God bless the pigs
Hehehe!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / Rema Becomes First Nigerian Artist To Perform At Ballon D'or Ceremony / Patoranking Poses With Money Stacks On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.