Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) (1219 Views)

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by fyneguy: 1:59am On Sep 07, 2010
May your faith be strengthened, as you watch this video of the amazing power of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIoURmoCn-o&feature=related
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2010
What miracle?

The woman had some kind of facial injury that went unmedicated, pimping Chris told her to act all solemn in the introductory video and the narrator spun a yarn about the facial injury leading to paralysis.

The money shot is in the church, the husband leaves her at the alter yelling "this woman is dying, this woman is dying", then he attempts to flee lmao grin. He his apprehended and rebuked by pimping Chris and then told to lay hands on his wife and say, "you will not die".

He does this and pimping Chris said she had received her healing, she proceeded to get up, jump around and basically act like a south American spider monkey in heat.  undecided

The the next shot show a woman with a healing scar on her head who is apparently the spider monkey lady after some medication and treatment at a hospital.

That ladies and gentlemen is a Jesus inspired miracle,  brought to you be the white suit rocking man of Jehovah himself, his excellency, Pimping Muthafuccking Chris!!

A question for Mr fyneguy, how did they obtain the shots of the woman before she appeared before pimping Chris' alter? 

You should apply something called Logic with a sprinkle of critical thinking.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by 9ijaMan: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2010
Martian:

What miracle?

A question for Mr fyneguy, how did they obtain the shots of the woman before she appeared before pimping Chris' alter? 

LWKMDO! Common sense is not common. That's exactly how millions of 9jans are fooled, !
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Joagbaje(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2010
Fyneguy, may God bless you for this video, It is one of my favourite miracles, who says God is no linger in the business of
Healing?
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by fyneguy: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2010
Joagbaje,

God bless you too my brother. You can see the woman's faith at work there, even when the husband said ''This woman is dying'' and was corrected by Pastor Chris, the woman rejected the husband's confession ''No, no, no, ''. The man also had faith but was impatient- couldn't wait for the healing session.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Horus(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2010
Amazing Scam on a super sunday.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Joagbaje(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ horus
Stop this kind of Witless rebuttal.if you feel the miracle is unreal Come and analyse this video for us. Lay your points out.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by philip0906(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^
He'll never do that. . .he'll just use"logic" as a free thinker grin grin
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
I already explained the video, you people are just willfully ignorant.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by philip0906(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^
Yh just like u did 2 in d other thread. . .
BTW. . .I'm not affirming d miracle
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by newmi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2010
Martian:

What miracle?

The woman had some kind of facial injury that went unmedicated, pimping Chris told her to act all solemn in the introductory video and the narrator spun a yarn about the facial injury leading to paralysis.

The money shot is in the church, the husband leaves her at the alter yelling "this woman is dying, this woman is dying", then he attempts to flee lmao grin. He his apprehended and rebuked by pimping Chris and then told to lay hands on his wife and say, "you will not die".

He does this and pimping Chris said she had received her healing, she proceeded to get up, jump around and basically act like a south American spider monkey in heat.  undecided

The the next shot show a woman with a healing scar on her head who is apparently the spider monkey lady after some medication and treatment at a hospital.

That ladies and gentlemen is a Jesus inspired miracle,  brought to you be the white suit rocking man of Jehovah himself, his excellency, Pimping Muthafuccking Chris!!

To be frank to you don't deserve to be in this forum undecided undecided undecided
if you want to share your thoughts, then you do without abusing the gracious opportunity granted you by God in the form of NL without sounding offenssive.

if you don't believe in miracles then spell it out period!!! perhaps we should wait for your eyes to go blank, or maybe your ears to go mute or your kidneys to fail then you would give us an answer. Its not by force.

somebody submitted a video to this forum, if you agree then support, otherwise state maturely and honourably and your views will be respected not flunting your  private childhood folly for an audiences beyond your that which mind can invisage to review.

Please address yourself young man!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by newmi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2010
Martian:

I already explained the video, you people are just willfully ignorant.

Is that what you call an eXPlaNatioN, hey young man perhaps you've been away from this forum for a while such mode of expressions are not allowed. l everybody's view is respected i n this forum but on the grounds of respect also to others.
so be wise and package your expressions next timeyoung man.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2010
newmi:

Is that what you call an eXPlaNatioN, hey young man perhaps you've been away from this forum for a while such mode of expressions are not allowed. l everybody's view is respected i n this forum but on the grounds of respect also to others.
so be wise and package your expressions next timeyoung man.

Man, stfu with that young man crap, what other kind of explanation should be given for the folly contained in the video.
Gracious opportunity by god to post on a forum? I post on the forum because I have the means to do it, not be cause your god gave me an opportunity.

I guess you're just upset because i didn't let you people bask in your ignorance.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
philip0906:

^^
Yh just like u did 2 in d other thread. . .
BTW. . .I'm not affirming d miracle

Of course you're not affirming the miracle, if you had seen it before other rational people on the forum, you would have posted a delirious diatribe about Jesus shaming the devil.
Ruckus!
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by philip0906(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
Martian:

Of course you're not affirming the miracle, if you had seen it before other rational people on the forum, you would have posted a delirious diatribe about Jesus shaming the devil.
Ruckus!
stop shouting. . .The fact that I do not affirm 2 d miracle does not mean I do not believe in miracles.I have seen miracles with my own eyes and I've experienced miracles myself.Just dat these days,one has 2 be careful cos everybody now wants 2 "perform miracles".But even at dat,Miracles still happen
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
philip0906:

stop shouting. . .The fact that I do not affirm 2 d miracle does not mean I do not believe in miracles.I have seen miracles with my own eyes and I've experienced miracles myself.Just dat these days,one has 2 be careful cos everybody now wants 2 "perform miracles".But even at dat,Miracles still happen

Who's shouting?

Anyway,give us an example of a miracle you experienced.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Horus(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

@ horus
Stop this kind of Witless rebuttal.if you feel the miracle is unreal Come and analyse this video for us. Lay your points out.

What miracle?, making fake scars, abrasions, lacerations, and other fake wounds is one of the most entertaining parts of special effects and makeup work used by pastors today in Nigeria. They use also some of the latest prosthetic technology used to create the illusion of realistic wounds and burns. It is about money; the more you believe in their fake miracles, the more you will pay for the religious leaders to see more miracle.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by philip0906(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
Horus:

What miracle?, making fake scars, abrasions, lacerations, and other fake wounds is one of the most entertaining parts of special effects and makeup work used by pastors today in Nigeria. They use also some of the latest prosthetic technology used to create the illusion of realistic wounds and burns. It is about money; the more you believe in their fake miracles, the more you will pay for the religious leaders to see more miracle.
its easy to say,provide proofs dat what u c there is fake. . .not all these ranting undecided
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by philip0906(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
Martian:

Who's shouting?

Anyway,give us an example of a miracle you experienced.
The question is,would u believe if I shared any with u?
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
philip0906:

The question is,would u believe if I shared any with u?

I don't know if I will or not, you have to share it first.
Re: An Amazing Miracle On A Super Sunday (video Clip) by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 11, 2010
What miracle?

The money shot is in the church, the husband leaves her at the alter yelling "this woman is dying, this woman is dying", then he attempts to flee lmao Grin. He his apprehended and rebuked by pimping Chris and then told to lay hands on his wife and say, "you will not die".

He does this and pimping Chris said she had received her healing, she proceeded to get up, jump around and basically act like a south American spider monkey in heat.  Undecided

Alas, someone with a common sense. I believe true spirit of God is that which gives one the ability to use common sense, think outside the box, and call-out a hoax whenever he/she sees one.

Keep on with the good work, the true spirit of God would continue to be with you.

(1) (Reply)

Text Message Alarting Nigeria's Not To Wear Red Cloth Today / My Late Night Prayer / Sex Vs Murder Sins In Movie Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.