Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! (46865 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Whothecapfits: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Fake News

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
it baffles me that these women empowerment agent provocateurs/feminazis NEVER show up with their blood and thunder act whenever the islamist barbarians are the perpetrators of inhumane actions!

they ONLY love to reserve their fury for the docile, gentlemanly and largely Christian male populations of the civilized world!

such effing cowards!!!

What's this one saying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2019
guest007 what I am saying is you feminazis should put up or shut up!

the islamic world are by far the biggest violators of women's rights on earth!

how many times have you seen women's rights "champions" come out to unreservedly condemn and resist those tyrannical despots?!

buzz off!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by mvem(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Arab migrants in Pakistan history
...please Pakistan and Indian are the same.... The only difference is religion... Pakistanis are not Arabs in anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by leksite120(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
cjudy:
Muslim? It's okay
pls wu made u lyk dis, is it a curse

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

how many times have you seen women's rights "champions" come out to unreservedly condemn and resist those tyrannical despots?!

buzz off!

They also violate men, in the forms of cheap labour and poor living conditions. They still call you a slave! Why haven't the Menist done anything about it? Mr grab them by the pussy is their comrade grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Oddsman(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Deicide:
Hmm islam and hypocrisy

You need to stop that. People are muslims doesnt mean the religion tolerates it

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Deicide: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Oddsman:

You need to stop that. People are muslims doesnt mean the religion tolerates it
wife beater stop mentioning me angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by midolian(m): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
jamesnews0007:
10 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

SEE ALL THE SEX POSITION HERE[/b]
werey ni eleyi sha!

We are here condemning rape and you are busy advertising your useless sex positions blog

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Ohraykon: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
dey are muslims indians o

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Oddsman(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Deicide:
wife beater stop mentioning me angry

No I dont hit women. My father didnt. I'm not even a muslim
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:
They should add subtitles if they want it to go viral...

I was shocked by a video made by the daughter of the King of Dubai... evil men are outnumbering the good men. cry
Tell me bout the Dubai video

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

buzz off!
I couldn't agree with you more.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
luminouz:

Tell me bout the Dubai video

He looks up his daughters when they reble, he's a mad man! One of his daughters tried to flee to Australia, and he sent CIA kinda men after her who kidnapped her in the Indian ocean (she was fleeing on a boat).

Imagine having your daughters tortured by men and locked in a cell for years at a time shocked
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by luminouz(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:

He looks up his daughters when they reble, he's a mad man! One of his daughters tried to flee to Australia, and he sent CIA kinda men after her who kidnapped her in the Indian ocean (she was fleeing on a boat).

Imagine having your daughters tortured by men and locked in a cell for years at a time shocked
shocked shocked
That's some cold shiit!!!!
I guess he is one of those who believes a woman should be in the kitchen and in the other room alone. They must have no opinions at all or a life.They are to do as they are TOLD! cuz I dont think he treats his sons like that.

If his girls can escape to Nigeria, he will never find them! EVER!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Kingbones(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
samcus:
There's no difference between bar and bra, because once these two are opened, men go crazy, Now imagine a girl called Barbra¿
There's mucus in your brain

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by foreshore(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Celebrityblog:
The cry of a rape victim from Punjab part of Pakistan has gone viral. The lady is seeking for justice after she was raped and paraded unclad.

A desperate cry for help by an extremely brave woman who is naming local influentials who allegedly raped her, paraded her naked on the streets and are issuing further threats. She is appealing to Chief Minister of Punjab to protect her & her children.

Watch video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/rape-victim-cries-out-for-protection.html

It's only in Shithole countries that this injustice happen daily
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Factfinder1:
Islamic activities
Show me a verse from the Qur'an or a narration fron the Hadith that promotes rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:

They also violate men, in the forms of cheap labour and poor living conditions. They still call you a slave! Why haven't the Menist done anything about it? Mr grab them by the pussy is their comrade grin grin grin

men aren't the ones crying, screaming and whining ALL OVER THE EFFING PLACE about their "rights" being denied them. it is you entitled females who won't let the world rest with your bitching!

men have been suffering since ADAM and we have accepted our fate, brought upon us by no other than EVE, with equanamity.

head to the Middle East with your squad of militant feminazis and give it to those Arab islamists hot!

stop being a coward and anonymously bashing males on nairaland!

BE THE HEROINE OF EMBATTLED MOSLEM FEMALES!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Korllami007: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:

So Pakistan speak Arabic. Chai ignorance is disease oo

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

men aren't the ones crying, screaming and whining ALL OVER THE EFFING PLACE about their "rights" being denied them. it is you entitled females who won't let the world rest with your bitching!

men have been suffering since ADAM and we have accepted our fate, brought upon us by no other than EVE, with equanamity.

head to the Middle East with your squad of militant feminazis and give it to those Arab islamists hot!

stop being a coward and anonymously bashing males on nairaland!

BE THE HEROINE OF EMBATTLED MOSLEM FEMALES!!!

K
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 26, 2019
This world is getting colder and colder.. You can't afford to be weak. Get wealthy to control power and if you can't get rich be brutal so the rich would rather work with u than fvck with u and if u can't afford brutality Just be wise so that the rich and brutal would have to consult u before making a move... Na so e just be

Do it for ur family's survival cos no one gives a flying fvck in the end undecided
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2019
IamZod:

I couldn't agree with you more.

it wont be long and the pendulum would swing in the reverse direction!

as with everything in life - nothing is permanent!

civilized men have had it up to here and, in the no distant future, would crack and go BALLISTIC on these feminazis!

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Guest007:

K

that's the spirit!

give it to them hot!

good luck!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by maxweb(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
angry

A lot of women still don't have a voice in pakistan & in India too.. Now that she came out on social media & name those influential men who raped/abused her , let us all hope that she will survive in this catastrophe cry ...
In India the women have more rights than the men.
Yes I repeat more rights.
Useless bomboclat

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Men are basically trash all over.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
You are an slowpoke

On a thread where a woman was violated, you’re upset with feminists and not the perpetrators of the violation.

Your phone and buy sense.

MONIKERREVEALER:

it wont be long and the pendulum would swing in the reverse direction!

as with everything in life - nothing is permanent!

civilized men have had it up to here and, in the no distant future, would crack and go BALLISTIC on these feminazis!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Onyenna(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
angry

A lot of women still don't have a voice in pakistan & in India too.. Now that she came out on social media & name those influential men who raped/abused her , let us all hope that she will survive in this catastrophe cry ...

The sad fact is that she might end up dead by the end of the week if she remains in that country..... It's so heartbreaking the kinda things women go through in such countries..... It's a pity....

But i believe in India, they deal thoroughly with rapists.... Some men when sentenced to death last year, if I'm not mistaken....
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
cococandy:
You are an slowpoke

On a thread where a woman was violated, you’re upset with feminists and not the perpetrators of the violation.

Your phone and buy sense.

you are a yellow-bellied stark ranting clowning coward!

how is sobbing on cyberspace going to be useful in combating female maltreatment in predominantly islamist societies ms social justice warrior?

you twerps, as I said, ONLY reserve your "fury" for civilized males. go to the middle eastern islamist shiitholes and fight for the liberation/empowerment of your fellow females and quit playing the ostrich you militant feminazis!

the Truth can be spoken anyway, anywhere and at anytime. it hurts like a bitch so woman up and suck it up!

get lost!!!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Viicfuntop(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
samcus:
There's no difference between bar and bra, because once these two are opened, men go crazy, Now imagine a girl called Barbra¿

Was this supposed to be funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.