Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! (46862 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Viicfuntop(f): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Pakistan! One of the useless country Nigeria is better than. undecided

Why did you say this? I honestly want to know. When I tell people I am with this Pakistani man, they give me this funny look. What’s it about them that I don’t know

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
najib632:
Show me a verse from the Qur'an or a narration fron the Hadith that promotes rape.

Muhammad himself VIOLATED this rule when he “married” Safiyah straight away after the battle of Khaibar, after having her husband murdered!
Hadiths report that Muhammad also almost immediately consummated this “marriage.” In doing so, he VIOLATED his own Koran, since the Koran orders: “If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves 4 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS…nor resolve on the tie of marriage TILL THE TERM PRESCRIBED IS FULFILLED.” (Koran: 2:234)

source: https://controversialislam./quran-verse-424/

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
efficiencie:

Muhammad himself VIOLATED this rule when he “married” Safiyah straight away after the battle of Khaibar, after having her husband murdered!
Hadiths report that Muhammad also almost immediately consummated this “marriage.” In doing so, he VIOLATED his own Koran, since the Koran orders: “If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves 4 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS…nor resolve on the tie of marriage TILL THE TERM PRESCRIBED IS FULFILLED.” (Koran: 2:234)

source: https://controversialislam./quran-verse-424/
Lol, you're joking. You're one of those who reads lies from the internet. You saying Muhammad S.A.W disobeyed an ayyah of the obviously shows your ignorance about Islam. The prophet Muhammad S.A.W had followed that aayah, which it applies to free women. But she was a captive and he married her after her menstrual cycle which indicates that she wasn't pregnant for her previous husband. the normal iddah which is prescribed to a divorced woman does not apply here as Safiyahs (may Allah be pleased with her) situation was different with her initially being a prisoner of war.
In this day and age as slavery is scarce, the Islamic laws surrounding them have also become uncommon and therefore can sometimes lead one to confusion if they are not aware of them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cry me a river grin
MONIKERREVEALER:

you are a yellow-bellied stark ranting clowning coward!

how is sobbing on cyberspace going to be useful in combating female maltreatment in predominantly islamist societies ms social justice warrior?

you twerps, as I said, ONLY reserve your "fury" for civilized males. go to the middle eastern islamist shiitholes and fight for the liberation/empowerment of your fellow females and quit playing the ostrich you militant feminazis!

the Truth can be spoken anyway, anywhere and at anytime. it hurts like a bitch so woman up and suck it up!

get lost!!!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by chukwugoziegi: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Arab migrants in Pakistan history

How please? Pakistanis are Indian Muslims. Go read your history books
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
najib632:
Lol, you're a joking. You're one of those who reads lies from the internet. You saying Muhammad S.A.W disobeyed an ayyah of the obviously shows your ignorance about Islam. The prophet Muhammad S.A.W had followed that aayah, which it applies to free women. But she was a captive and he married her after her menstrual cycle which indicates that she wasn't pregnant for her previous husband. the normal iddah which is prescribed to a divorced woman does not apply here as Safiyahs (may Allah be pleased with her) situation was different with her initially being a prisoner of war.
In this day and age as slavery is scarce, the Islamic laws surrounding them have also become uncommon and therefore can sometimes lead one to confusion if they are not aware of them.

Is marrying a captive and sleeping with her not rape ...which woman will gladly marry the man who killed her husband in battle!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
cococandy:
Cry me a river grin

the only person crying here is your hypocritical and cowardly self who, seeking to engender a gender war, maliciously maligned men worldwide in your first comment by saying "men are basically trash all over"!!!

your myopia obviously hindered you from seeing that I never mentioned feminists in ANY of my posts but feminazis/agent provocateurs. but, of course, let's not let such little details get in the way of having a right old man-bash fest shall we?

again, piece of shiit, get lost!!!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
najib632:
Lol, you're a joking. You're one of those who reads lies from the internet. You saying Muhammad S.A.W disobeyed an ayyah of the obviously shows your ignorance about Islam. The prophet Muhammad S.A.W had followed that aayah, which it applies to free women. But she was a captive and he married her after her menstrual cycle which indicates that she wasn't pregnant for her previous husband. the normal iddah which is prescribed to a divorced woman does not apply here as Safiyahs (may Allah be pleased with her) situation was different with her initially being a prisoner of war.

According to your Quran you will even have slaves in Heaven as well... young boys, mindless entities, whose sole purpose is to serve the male muslims (or would female muslims also have a taste of the boys!? Just a question ohhh.)

Quran (76:19) There boys of everlasting youth shall go about attending them: when you see them, you would think that they are scattered pearls
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by samcus(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kingbones:

There's mucus in your brain
common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's compound
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Was this supposed to be funny
but you smiled...

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by samcus(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Was this supposed to be funny
for u "NO"# thanks 4 coming#
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Viicfuntop(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

but you smiled...

And how did you know i smiled? Do you have sense at all
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
So “emotional”. How awful.

Do you need some Kleenex?

MONIKERREVEALER:

the only person crying here is your hypocritical and cowardly self who, seeking to engender a gender war, maliciously maligned men worldwide in your first comment by saying "men are basically trash all over"!!!

your myopia obviously hindered you from seeing that I never mentioned feminists in ANY of my posts but feminazis/agent provocateurs. but, of course, let's not let such little details get in the way of having a right old man-bash fest shall we?

again, piece of shiit, get lost!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

And how did you know i smiled? Do you have sense at all

seems you are the touchy type.

anyway, deny all you want, but you smiled.

and, because of your sharp tongue, I shall not tell you of my close quarters experiences with Pakistanis having grown up with them as neighbors...
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sad stuff
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Viicfuntop(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

seems you are the touchy type.

anyway, deny all you want, but you smiled.

and, because of your sharp tongue, I shall not tell you of my close quarters experiences with Pakistanis having grown up with them as neighbors...

grin. Actually I didn’t ask you and you can keep your opinion to myself. I just didn’t want to find out from the Internet, I might as well just ask him or forget it. So you have nothing, sharp mouth
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
efficiencie:

Is marrying a captive and sleeping with her not rape ...which woman will gladly marry the man who killed her husband in battle!
Hahahahaha, boy did you read the story of when her husband slapped her because of a dream she had? Firstly what is the definition of rape? And I hope you know that there used to be concubines in the past? But he didn't even touch her until he married her.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
efficiencie:

According to your Quran you will even have slaves in Heaven as well... young boys, mindless entities, whose sole purpose is to serve the male muslims (or would female muslims also have a taste of the boys!? Just a question ohhh.)

Quran (76:19) There boys of everlasting youth shall go about attending them: when you see them, you would think that they are scattered pearls
Yup, that's the reward for abstinence here on earth. May Allah forgive you, such a dirty mind though. What's the essence of prohibiting us from the world pleasures after putting their desires in our hearts, if not to enjoy them in the here after, forever? grin
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by orisa37: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
If The UN doesn't see this, the US or UK should save this woman from these uncivilised Pakistanians.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

grin. Actually I didn’t ask you and you can keep your opinion to myself. I just didn’t want to find out from the Internet, I might as well just ask him or forget it. So you have nothing, sharp mouth

Freudian slip at the bolded.

your true self just exposed your innermost desire which is to get as much information from a fellow with first-hand practical interpersonal prolonged interaction with Pakistanis.

anyway, it's a free world and your research materials are myriad.

just stay sharp, resourceful and most important of all - safe.

shalom...
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Viicfuntop(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

Freudian slip at the bolded.

your true self just exposed your innermost desire which is to get as much information from a fellow with first-hand practical interpersonal prolonged interaction with Pakistanis.

anyway, it's a free world and your research materials are myriad.

just stay sharp, resourceful and most important of all - safe.

shalom...

You know that was a mistake and you are dying to tell me. Whatever makes you happy
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by WIZGUY69(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Why did you say this? I honestly want to know. When I tell people I am with this Pakistani man, they give me this funny look. What’s it about them that I don’t know

I don't know anything about relationship with pakistanis though.. The fact is, in this world of today, humans have preferences and gives respect to people according to their Nationality. The same regards you will give to a canadian will definitely be different from that of a malian or somalian.. .. Nationality (where you're from) plays an important role in global endeavour..
Reason why people claim An American or Canadian in sites like fiverr etc before they would be considered for a job
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
najib632:
Yup, that's the reward for abstinence here on earth. May Allah forgive you, such a dirty mind though. What's the essence of prohibiting us from the world pleasures after putting their desires in our hearts, if not to enjoy them in the here after, forever? grin

Abstinence on earth? Dude!!! Your GOD is promising you a brothel in Heaven with Houris, how many of them again...errrrrrr some say 72, and some others 7...and you dare say prohibiting worldly pleasures! (Sura 55:70,72,74) grin grin grin Mehn you surprise me. If for nothing, just that teaching alone is enough for any right thinking person to see that this is just a motivation to shove more people in the religion...Your GOD says you can marry four wives, divorce them, marry another, divorce again and marry another. You can go on and on till you would have married 1000 women but have at most 4 wives in your house at any time. Seriously!!!... just sit down and ponder the following:

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."(Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351)

The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons.

Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 4, Ch. 42, No. 24

What else is as immoral as the above statements...the immorality that men finalized on earth will be started all over again on a greater scale in heaven? Oh no, it has to be hell!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by Kingbones(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
samcus:
common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in everyone's compound
What is it saying undecided

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
efficiencie:

Abstinence on earth? Dude!!! Your GOD is promising you a brothel in Heaven with Houris, how many of them again...errrrrrr some say 72, and some others 7...and you dare say prohibiting worldly pleasures! (Sura 55:70,72,74) grin grin grin Mehn you surprise me. If for nothing, just that teaching alone is enough for any right thinking person to see that this is just a motivation to shove more people in the religion...Your GOD says you can marry four wives, divorce them, marry another, divorce again and marry another. You can go on and on till you would have married 1000 women but have at most 4 wives in your house at any time. Seriously!!!... just sit down and ponder the following:

"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."(Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351)

The Holy Prophet said: 'The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse. It was questioned: O prophet of Allah! can he do that? He said: "He will be given the strength of one hundred persons.

Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 4, Ch. 42, No. 24

What else is as immoral as the above statements...the immorality that men finalized on earth will be started all over again on a greater scale in heaven? Oh no, it has to be hell!
Hahahahaha no silly, there's no longer sins and good deeds, once you pass you have passed and once you failed shocked only Allah's mercy will save you. Allah is only telling what He will reward the believers with and not everyone is getting 72 boy that's for the elites, lame men will 2 or a little more only Allah knows. @bolded That's not what the prophet Muhammad S.A.W said that's a scholars opinion. And stop trying to make Muslims look sexually immoral... we all know who promotes fornication and adultery the most are non Muslims. That's the reward for supressing your urges and sexual immorality for the sake of Allah and its one of the pleasures of paradise. But in Jannah the greatest of pleasures is to see Allah himself.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2019
najib632:
Hahahahaha no silly, there's no longer sins and good deeds, once you pass you have passed and once you failed shocked only Allah's mercy will save you. Allah is only telling what He will reward the believers with and not everyone is getting 72 boy that's for the elites, lame men will 2 or a little more only Allah knows. @bolded That's not what the prophet Muhammad S.A.W said that's a scholars opinion. And stop trying to make Muslims look sexually immoral... we all know who promotes fornication and adultery the most are non Muslims. That's the reward for supressing your urges and sexual immorality for the sake of Allah and its one of the pleasures of paradise. But in Jannah the greatest of pleasures is to see Allah himself.

Really? So the Muslim Scholar that you agree said what I posted is not immoral ba? Did you hear of the Cologne, Germany incident of over a thousand women who were sexually molested and some raped by migrants on a New Year's Eve in 2015? Most of the perpetrators of that crime on such a scale are from Islamic countries. They are the very reason Germans have risen up against the mass immigration of Arabs from the Middle East and North Africa.

Enlighten yourself by following the link: https://www.thelocal.de/20161215/year-after-cologne-sex-assaults-germany-frets-over-integration

Sometimes some muslims can take sexual immorality to great heights. Imagine women on Hajj getting sexually molested by muslim men who are also on the same Hajj. Source: https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-03-14/muslim-women-are-speaking-out-against-abuse-mosquemetoo

How can you claim it is non-muslims are who are immoral when Islam literally preaches immorality. Your supreme prophet married a 6 year old and had se.x with her when she was 9 years old. Really? Can you do that? Can you marry a 9 year old and sleep with her? Do you realize that anyone who does that in South Nigeria will be beaten to pulp and disgraced? But it is commonly done in Northern Nigeria where you have Muslims in the majority. Northern Nigeria has the highest incidence of VVF, a disease common among young girls who started having se.x very early.

Read from a professor of Islamic stuff, she says there are conditions under which rape can be legal for a muslim. She says a woman can be raped by a muslim if she is a slave. Now a Christian did not say this. A Buddhist did not say this...this came out of the mouth of a professor of Islamic doctrine:
Check: https://www.meforum.org/5846/muslims-sexual-slavery

How on earth can you defend a religion that promotes all of this...and claim that only non-muslims are immoral!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 2:59am On Mar 27, 2019
efficiencie:

Really? So the Muslim Scholar that you agree said what I posted is not immoral ba? Did you hear of the Cologne, Germany incident of over a thousand women who were sexually molested and some raped by migrants on a New Year's Eve in 2015? Most of the perpetrators of that crime on such a scale are from Islamic countries. They are the very reason Germans have risen up against the mass immigration of Arabs from the Middle East and North Africa.
Anyone who rapes a woman is on his own and should be ready for the punishment of Allah if he's not remorseful and forgiven by the woman. You can escape in this world but not in the here after. I wish the sharia law on rape should be carried out on them sef.

efficiencie:

Enlighten yourself by following the link: https://www.thelocal.de/20161215/year-after-cologne-sex-assaults-germany-frets-over-integration

Sometimes some muslims can take sexual immorality to great heights. Imagine women on Hajj getting sexually molested by muslim men who are also on the same Hajj. Source: https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-03-14/muslim-women-are-speaking-out-against-abuse-mosquemetoo
I swear by Allah all these are true but you can't say the sin of this men are because of the actions of the messenger of Allah S.A.W. If only Saudis were truly practising Sharia then those men would have been dealt with.

efficiencie:

How can you claim it is non-muslims are who are immoral when [b]Islam literally preaches immorality.[/b]Your supreme prophet married a 6 year old and had se.x with her when she was 9 years old. Really? Can you do that? Can you marry a 9 year old and sleep with her? Do you realize that anyone who does that in South Nigeria will be beaten to pulp and disgraced? But it is commonly done in Northern Nigeria where you have Muslims in the majority. Northern Nigeria has the highest incidence of VVF, a disease common among young girls who started having se.x very early.
@Bolded common now, you know that's false the message of Islam more vast than just categorizing it to a few Hadith, you didn't even talk of Theology and Jurisprudence and Finance you just jumped to conclusion? Would you tell me that ancient brides were not as young as that? Why didn't our grand mothers and great grand mothers have this VVF? This is the tactics of the devil and his soldiers to spread fornication amongst the youths by stopping early marriage( I don't mean kids though, atleast from teenagehood above) I want you to read about this wife of his that was married at a young age and about her wisdom and significance to the Muslims. Her name is Aisha bint Abubakar R.A.

efficiencie:

Read from a professor of Islamic stuff, she says there are conditions under which rape can be legal for a muslim. She says a woman can be raped by a muslim if she is a slave. Now a Christian did not say this. A Buddhist did not say this...this came out of the mouth of a professor of Islamic doctrine:
Check: https://www.meforum.org/5846/muslims-sexual-slavery

How on earth can you defend a religion that promotes all of this...and claim that only non-muslims are immoral!
Brother Anyone who says rape is permissible in Islam should be ready for the Hell fire. @bolded That woman is either not a professor or she was misinterpreted, happens alot. If they claim she is then they must tell us which branch of knowledge she is most revered in.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by samcus(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Kingbones:

What is it saying undecided
you see ur life now,u can't even deduce when some1 gives you a killer shot,well I don't blame you " BOY" for all the garbage in NAIRALAND but thanks to a very small handful of idiot like you dat made it possible.go home bro I am not in d same league with you!peace.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2019
najib632:
Anyone who rapes a woman is on his own and should be ready for the punishment of Allah if he's not remorseful and forgiven by the woman. You can escape in this world but not in the here after. I wish the sharia law on rape should be carried out on them sef.

I swear by Allah all these are true but you can't say the sin of this men are because of the actions of the messenger of Allah S.A.W. If only Saudis were truly practising Sharia then those men would have been dealt with.

@Bolded common now, you know that's false the message of Islam more vast than just categorizing it to a few Hadith, you didn't even talk of Theology and Jurisprudence and Finance you just jumped to conclusion? Would you tell me that ancient brides were not as young as that? Why didn't our grand mothers and great grand mothers have this VVF? This is the tactics of the devil and his soldiers to spread fornication amongst the youths by stopping early marriage( I don't mean kids though, atleast from teenagehood above) I want you to read about this wife of his that was married at a young age and about her wisdom and significance to the Muslims. Her name is Aisha bint Abubakar R.A.

Brother Anyone who says rape is permissible in Islam should be ready for the Hell fire. @bolded That woman is either not a professor or she was misinterpreted, happens alot. If they claim she is then they must tell us which branch of knowledge she is most revered in.

I have observed one thing about muslims. All Muslims are separated into two categories. Those who interpret the Quran literally and those who interpret the Quran to match present day realities. You said early marriage is good! We are not talking about girls in the age bracket 15 and above, we are talking about kids that are less than 10 years. Is that not animalistic? How will amyone sleep with a 9 year old? According to the Hadiths Aisha was still playing with toys when you prophet married her. Is that not just sheer lewdness? Can you allow your 6 year old to be married? Can you? This pattern is replicated in all Muslim countries. Young girls that should be in school learning are in a husband's house. What does a 9 year old know about husband-wife relations? What does a 9 year old know about the virtues of a good wife? We are not talking about 15 year olds or even 13 year olds we are talking of 9 year olds for goodness sake. How can that be of a holy GOD?

You say Saudi Arabia does not practice shareeah but you are not true. Saudi Arabia practices the highest level of Shareeah so much that muslims like you can never live there. You would rather go and live in the "sinful" western countries instead of living in the "most holy" islamic countries.

Most muslims in Islamic countries have no mercy at all. They do not give people the room to repent. If they catch a gay person they throw him off the roof a high building so that he falls to his death. They do not pray for people to see the light in Islam and repent rather you kill. In Saudi Arabia the rates of executions are rising way above 100 per year since the latest Saudi king came to power.

source: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181223-executions-rise-sharply-under-saudi-crown-prince/

More Muslims who see how merciless Islam is, how much of a bondage it is, how much of fear it puts in the hearts of even its adherents...are fast leaving Islam and running away to the West. The only major source of Islamic expansion is high fertility rates. When men marry 6 year olds, marry 9 year olds and get them pregnant. By the time their wives are 25 they would have had 6 kids and if you multiply that by 4 one man will have 24 children - 24 children that he may not be able to cater for. In northern Nigeria, poor Muslims are just breeding like rats. After having the children they send the males out to go and beg from a tender age...What sort of thinking is that!

In Britain, undercover agents were able to reveal what is truly taught to in mosques! They teach to kill, kill and kill. Islam is a religion of peace yet it emphasizes kill, kill, kill... why? When nobody is looking they teach kill, kill and kill but when people are looking they teach love, love and love...Really!!! See the video below.

source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ywbF9IgKQ

You asked how many of our grandmothers had VVF, did you ask the age they got married? No right thinking African man will give out a 6 year old in marriage. Our grandmothers mostly married when they were past the age of 15. But you Muslims get 9 year olds pregnant! Its just too incredible to believe.

I ask you, can you give out your 9 year old child in marriage? Answer the question!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2019
efficiencie:

I have observed one thing about muslims. All Muslims are separated into two categories. Those who interpret the Quran literally and those who interpret the Quran to match present day realities. You said early marriage is good! We are not talking about girls in the age bracket 15 and above, we are talking about kids that are less than 10 years. Is that not animalistic? How will amyone sleep with a 9 year old? According to the Hadiths Aisha was still playing with toys when you prophet married her. Is that not just sheer lewdness? Can you allow your 6 year old to be married? Can you? This pattern is replicated in all Muslim countries. Young girls that should be in school learning are in a husband's house. What does a 9 year old know about husband-wife relations? What does a 9 year old know about the virtues of a good wife? We are not talking about 15 year olds or even 13 year olds we are talking of 9 year olds for goodness sake. How can that be of a holy GOD?

You say Saudi Arabia does not practice shareeah but you are not true. Saudi Arabia practices the highest level of Shareeah so much that muslims like you can never live there. You would rather go and live in the "sinful" western countries instead of living in the "most holy" islamic countries.

Most muslims in Islamic countries have no mercy at all. They do not give people the room to repent. If they catch a gay person they throw him off the roof a high building so that he falls to his death. They do not pray for people to see the light in Islam and repent rather you kill. In Saudi Arabia the rates of executions are rising way above 100 per year since the latest Saudi king came to power.

source: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20181223-executions-rise-sharply-under-saudi-crown-prince/

More Muslims who see how merciless Islam is, how much of a bondage it is, how much of fear it puts in the hearts of even its adherents...are fast leaving Islam and running away to the West. The only major source of Islamic expansion is high fertility rates. When men marry 6 year olds, marry 9 year olds and get them pregnant. By the time their wives are 25 they would have had 6 kids and if you multiply that by 4 one man will have 24 children - 24 children that he may not be able to cater for. In northern Nigeria, poor Muslims are just breeding like rats. After having the children they send the males out to go and beg from a tender age...What sort of thinking is that!

In Britain, undercover agents were able to reveal what is truly taught to in mosques! They teach to kill, kill and kill. Islam is a religion of peace yet it emphasizes kill, kill, kill... why? When nobody is looking they teach kill, kill and kill but when people are looking they teach love, love and love...Really!!! See the video below.

source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ywbF9IgKQ

You asked how many of our grandmothers had VVF, did you ask the age they got married? No right thinking African man will give out a 6 year old in marriage. Our grandmothers mostly married when they were past the age of 15. But you Muslims get 9 year olds pregnant! Its just too incredible to believe.

I ask you, can you give out your 9 year old child in marriage? Answer the question!
You're not arguing to learn brother. You're being biased you expect 1400+ years to be the same as this "modern". Your life your opinions.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
najib632:
You're not arguing to learn brother. You're being biased you expect 1400+ years to be the same as this "modern". Your life your opinions.

Answer the simple question sir. Muhammad is a standard for you and you are required to follow his footsteps. He married a 6 year old and consumated the marriage with her when she was 9 years old. Tell me has anyone before Muhammad done such a thing? Point one of the many prophets Islam acknowledges to be prophets who slept with a 9 year old? Did Suleiman sleep with a 9 year old? Did Dauda sleep with a 9 year old? Was it considered normal in the days before Muhammad to sleep with 9 year olds? Did Isa sleep with a 9 year old? But Muhammad came on board and baaaaaammmmmmm screwed a 9 year old and now it is a tradition adhered to by many men across many Islamic countries. Even here in Northern Nigeria young girls that should be in school are wives!

Read from your trusted Hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

How on earth can a man sleep with a girl that is still playing with dolls and playing with swings... I still ask again, can you really marry and sleep with a 9 year old girl? If you cannot then you are not living up to the expectations of Muhammed who is a mercy to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.