Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! (46604 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
efficiencie:

Answer the simple question sir. Muhammad is a standard for you and you are required to follow his footsteps. He married a 6 year old and consumated the marriage with her when she was 9 years old. Tell me has anyone before Muhammad done such a thing?
It was the tradition during his time and it was practiced by every one then, as long as you're going to marry a vigin, you will hardly find a girl of 14 years who was not married yet, a divorce or a widow. She was even betrothed to a man named Jubair ibn Mut'im. And again why are you complaining for Aisha R.A did she ask you? Can you show me a statement that she ever made as she was married to the messenger of Allah S.A.W of discontent with her marriage to him?

efficiencie:

Point one of the many prophets Islam acknowledges to be prophets who slept with a 9 year old? Did Suleiman sleep with a 9 year old? Did Dauda sleep with a 9 year old? Was it considered normal in the days before Muhammad to sleep with 9 year olds? Did Isa sleep with a 9 year old? But Muhammad came on board and baaaaaammmmmmm screwed a 9 year old and now it is a tradition adhered to by many men across many Islamic countries. Even here in Northern Nigeria young girls that should be in school are wives!
The life of prophet Muhammad S.A.W is more detailed than those of the prophets you mentioned so we wouldn't know. Stop making it look as if sex is majority of what prophet Muhammad S.A.W preached, this very small portion of Islamic history. Stop blaming prophet Muhammad S.A.W for the mistakes of others, Aisha R.A (the 9 year-old) is one of the greatest female scholars to ever step foot on the earth and the Muslims greatly benefited from her young age as a wife to the messenger of Allah S.A.W. Her life with the messenger of Allah S.A.W is used as guidance and counselling for the Muslims. There's so much more to Islam than this look at the bigger picture. And don't forget she was Muhammad S.A.W's only virgin wife.

efficiencie:

Read from your trusted Hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

How on earth can a man sleep with a girl that is still playing with dolls and playing with swings... I still ask again, can you really marry and sleep with a 9 year old girl? If you cannot then you are not living up to the expectations of Muhammed who is a mercy to you!
If I existed during his time I would, once again her marriage to the messenger of Allah S.A.W has more profound importance, and there no place in the hadith that stated that he had sex with her when she was 9, but she was handed over to him when she was 9. It's in history that it's reported that he consumated the marriage at 9 and in Islam history is not of the highest authenticity when it comes to dates.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
najib632:
It was the tradition during his time and it was practiced by every one then, as long as you're going to marry a vigin, you will hardly find a girl of 14 years who was not married yet, a divorce or a widow. She was even betrothed to a man named Jubair ibn Mut'im. And again why are you complaining for Aisha R.A did she ask you? Can you show me a statement that she ever made as she was married to the messenger of Allah S.A.W of discontent with her marriage to him?

The life of prophet Muhammad S.A.W is more detailed than those of the prophets you mentioned so we wouldn't know. Stop making it look as if sex is majority of what prophet Muhammad S.A.W preached, this very small portion of Islamic history. Stop blaming prophet Muhammad S.A.W for the mistakes of others, Aisha R.A (the 9 year-old) is one of the greatest female scholars to ever step foot on the earth and the Muslims greatly benefited from her young age as a wife to the messenger of Allah S.A.W. Her life with the messenger of Allah S.A.W is used as guidance and counselling for the Muslims. There's so much more to Islam than this look at the bigger picture. And don't forget she was Muhammad S.A.W's only virgin wife.

If I existed during his time I would, once again her marriage to the messenger of Allah S.A.W has more profound importance, and there no place in the hadith that stated that he had sex with her when she was 9, but she was handed over to him when she was 9. It's in history that it's reported that he consumated the marriage at 9 and in Islam history is not of the highest authenticity when it comes to dates.

Well I like your approach to discussing religion...you are not aggressive even though I have pushed you really hard. I respect that and I can guess you must be a devoted muslim! Nevertheless when I place the life of Jesus side by side Muhammad...I can't help but say Jesus remains the unbeatable standard of righteousness, wisdom, purity and glory. Secondly, near death experiences of most people according to witnesses (though I stand to be corrected) mostly point to Jesus. Thirdly Islamic scriptures, the Tanakh and the so called new testament scriptures all point to Jesus...in fact even the Buddhists believe Jesus walked this earth and even claim he was a Buddhist...Lastly, I have seen countless awesome impossible feats achieved in the name of Jesus...This should make anyone wonder who this Jesus is and why He features so prominently in virtually every sphere of life!

I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs but yet there can only be one truth. We could all be wrong and some may be wrong while others right but it does not change the fact that there can only be one truth...and if GOD is spirit then the truth must be in the spirit and it is only in the spirit the truth can be found!

I pray we all get it right! Life is too short...but the afterlife is way too long!
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by najib632(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
efficiencie:

Well I like your approach to discussing religion...you are not aggressive even though I have pushed you really hard.
The media and extremists have tarnished the name of Islam, how will I show you the truth if I am hostile to you? The purpose of an argument is to have a common understanding, but most people know not.

efficiencie:

I respect that and I can guess you must be a devoted muslim! Nevertheless when I place the life of Jesus side by side Muhammad...I can't help but say Jesus remains the unbeatable standard of righteousness, wisdom, purity and glory. Secondly, near death experiences of most people according to witnesses (though I stand to be corrected) mostly point to Jesus. Thirdly Islamic scriptures, the Tanakh and the so called new testament scriptures all point to Jesus...in fact even the Buddhists believe Jesus walked this earth and even claim he was a Buddhist...Lastly, I have seen countless awesome impossible feats achieved in the name of Jesus...This should make anyone wonder who this Jesus is and why He features so prominently in virtually every sphere of life!
Of course Jesus A.S is true, infact in Islam if you don't believe in Jesus A.S you're a disbeliever... Jesus A.S is the messiah and spirit of Allah just like Adam A.S. If Allah was to have a child it would have been Adam since he built Adam with his own hands, while he sent Angel Jibril (Gabriel) to the virgin Maryam A.S. so if he was to have a father it should be angel Jibril instead, but he doesn't have a father but a mother he(Jesus A.S.) was sent as a sign to Jews but they disbelieved in him even with his miraculous birth and he being a child that could talk right from the craddle! Jesus A.S is prophet Muhammad S.A.W's brother if you truly want to know the true story of prophet Muhammad S.A.W then you should read about the time he spent preaching to the pagans of Mecca and Taif, or listen to an audio of his biography on YouTube from an Islamic channel. Then you will know why Muslims get angry when he is insulted. Jesus A.S is a Muslim meaning he totally submits to the will of Allah. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W was prophesied by Jesus A.S and the previous prophets. But people cover up this fact and throw out all the barbarism of tge Arabs that he stopped e.g. burying female children alive.
efficiencie:

I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs but yet there can only be one truth. We could all be wrong and some may be wrong while others right but it does not change the fact that there can only be one truth...and if GOD is spirit then the truth must be in the spirit and it is only in the spirit the truth can be found!

I pray we all get it right! Life is too short...but the afterlife is way too long!
The truth is that Allah is the one true diety and Islam is the only recognised religion by Allah meaning absolute monotheism and submission to His will. All previous prophets were Muslims but their followers were the one's that cganged things, e.g. the Jews disbelieved Jesus A.S and Muhammad S.A.W which means they went against the will of Allah and hence they disbelieved, the Christians created trinity and disbelieved in Muhammad S.A.W even though both he was prophesied to them. If you want learn about prophet Muhammad S.A.W you should learn from the Muslims sources especially the Sunni (Orthodox) sources. Allah will keep on guiding us as long as we are sincere, take your time and do a rigorous study read the Qur'an for yourself, criticise it and challenge Muslim scholars for the answers.
Re: Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! by efficiencie(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
najib632:
The media (I think not. Media can only portray, falsify and contort what exists. If it never existed there is nothing for the media to use as a weapon. In the end the root cause of the problem as extremists who interpret the Quran as literally as possible) [b] and extremists have tarnished the name of Islam, how will I show you the truth if I am hostile to you? The purpose of an argument is to have a common understanding, but most people know not.

[b] 1 Of course Jesus A.S is true, infact in Islam if you don't believe in Jesus A.S you're a disbeliever...
Jesus A.S is the messiah and spirit of Allah just like Adam A.S. If Allah was to have a child it would have been Adam since he built Adam with his own hands, while he sent Angel Jibril (Gabriel) to the virgin Maryam A.S. so if he was to have a father it should be angel Jibril instead, but he doesn't have a father but a mother he (Jesus A.S.) was sent as a sign to Jews but they disbelieved in him even with his miraculous birth and he being a child that could talk right from the craddle! Jesus A.S is prophet Muhammad S.A.W's brother if you truly want to know the true story of prophet Muhammad S.A.W then you should read about the time he spent preaching to the pagans of Mecca and Taif, or listen to an audio of his biography on YouTube from an Islamic channel. Then you will know why Muslims get angry when he is insulted. 2 Jesus A.S is a Muslim meaning he totally submits to the will of Allah. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W was prophesied by Jesus A.S and the previous prophets. But people cover up this fact and throw out all the barbarism of the Arabs that he stopped e.g. burying female children alive.
3 The truth is that Allah is the one true diety and Islam is the only recognised religion by Allah meaning absolute monotheism and submission to His will. All previous prophets were Muslims but their followers were the one's that changed things, e.g. the Jews disbelieved Jesus A.S and Muhammad S.A.W which means they went against the will of Allah and hence they disbelieved, 4 the Christians created trinity and disbelieved in Muhammad S.A.W even though both he was prophesied to them. 5 If you want learn about prophet Muhammad S.A.W you should learn from the Muslims sources especially the Sunni (Orthodox) sources. 6 Allah will keep on guiding us as long as we are sincere, take your time and do a rigorous study read the Qur'an for yourself, criticise it and challenge Muslim scholars for the answers.

On 1:
Believing in Jesus is not the centre of the division between most religions it is HOW YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS that is the centre of controversy. The Jews believe Jesus existed once and going by popular oral tradition handed down from generation to generation the Jews see Jesus as a mere teacher who attempted to spread falsehood about himself, falsehood about being the son of GOD! (Food for thought: if the Jews were contrary to Jesus because of His claims to be the son of GOD and then how come Muslims don't also believe that Jesus made this claim since the era of the Jews when they denied Jesus' deity predates Muhammad and the Quran). The Christians starting with his disciples: Peter, John, James, etc believed Jesus to be the son of GOD If the accounts of the gospels are true. The Muslims believed Jesus to be a prophet and nothing more if the Quran is indeed true.

From my observation, all three Abrahamic religions evaluate Jesus, a supernatural being, based on what other men said or wrote. The only way to know a person concretely is to meet with the person, relate with the person, observe the person in different environments and different perspectives and understand the secrets of the person. The Jews believed their Sanhendrin (people), the Christians believe their gospels (writings of people) and the Muslims believe the Quran (acclaimed to be the very words of Allah but not written by Allah directly rather it was written by the people). You cannot know me well by the writings or sayings of anyone, you can only know me well by being my friend at least and relating with me on a personal level! I think everyone should do this with Jesus Christ!

On 2:
If Jesus was a Muslim, then how come Islam was a religion that got heavy following centuries after Jesus? If Jesus was so powerful even more powerful than Muhammad (well according to your Hadiths and Quran; Jesus is the word of GOD but Muhammad is not, Jesus was sinless all through his life but Muhammad had a dirty heart that had to be washed before he embarked on his journey to the Heavens, Jesus outperformed Muhammed in doing miracles and Jesus is made reference to more often than Muhammad himself in the Quran) then how come the intimate followers of such a powerful being misinterpreted his teachings and started teaching falsehood and how come the followers of Muhammad, a less powerful being, did not start teaching falsehood? The manner in which the church of Christ grew since the days of the disciples of Christ was unprecedented and it is illogical to claim that the disciples concocted a falsehood at such a short period in history with no motivation. These disciples left all they had and followed Jesus, according to the gospels, so tell me how someone will abandon all they have and follow a person only to start preaching the opposite of was taught by the master...clearly something is not right!

If Jesus prophesied about Muhammad, then why is there contention about such a prophecy? How come the disciples who followed Jesus about did not catch this prophecy and immediately start teaching about the prophecy leading up to the birth of Muhammad. When a thing was not clear, Peter was almost always observed to ask questions according to the gospels, so it is expected that someone like Peter would have understood that prophecy and popularized but no that is not what happened according to the Acts of the Apostles. So tell me how Jesus would have prophesied about Muhammad and no one took Islam or Muhammad seriously until centuries later...clearly something is not right!

On 3:
I am curious! How on earth do you know that Allah is the one true supreme deity and that his name is Allah? You knew this by the Quran, the book of Allah, recited by Muhammad, written by his followers. You can attempt to convince me that the Quran was from GOD and that Muhammad recited it...but you cannot convince me that it is still the word of GOD if at some point people, ordinary people, had to write it down. But your reason for accepting that Allah is the supreme being is the writings of mere men. If Allah had handed down the Quran directly from Heaven to Muhammad without any human having to write a single thing then WoW, the world would have been Muslims by now, Lol! but so far at some point the Quran was written by ordinary people like me then it contains nothing I can safely believe.

Ask yourself this sincere question. How did Ibrahim know GOD? How did Musa know GOD? How did Nuhu know GOD? These three people I have mentioned all have one thing in common. They read nothing about GOD, yet the knew GOD. There was no Tanakh, no Gospels, no letters and no Quran on earth then (though you Muslims claim the Quran is in Heaven all this while!) yet these men know GOD and worshipped GOD. How? You need to have the answer to that question and the world needs to go back to how these three men knew GOD and dump all the so called religious teachings we think we have been taught.

You can never know GOD, the supreme spiritual being, by reading books which are physical things. Only a spiritual entity can truly educate you of spiritual things. A kindergarten teacher can never teach a PhD class!

On 4:
The Christians found proof of the definition of oneness in the Torah which was, according to them, misunderstood by the Jews. Moses wrote: "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One." in Deuteronomy 6: 4 and on hearing this the Jews who just did not meditate on the word concluded that One in that passage implies a number! But according to the Christians, the word One implies perfect unity - unity so strong that three persons act as though they are a single person. Any thinker would hence state: if "One" in that passage means unity among persons then how did you arrive at three? Why not four or five or six. Answering this question is the prophecy of Isaiah in the 48 chapter and 16th verse: Come near to Me and listen to this: “From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time it took place, I was there.” And now the Lord GOD has sent me, accompanied by His Spirit. Now here is a being acclaiming He has been from the beginning. Who else is from the beginning save GOD? You may say ohh, "beginning" could mean since the time of Adam, well if you read from the 1st verse of this chapter you will realize that it was this being speaking all along and He spoke as a deity and not a mere man but here is this being saying: He was sent by the Lord GOD and accompanied by His Spirit. Three persons. The gospels followed and provided ample evidence of these same three persons. So tell me how you will blame the Christians for adhering to something that seemed so obvious to them!

If you still feel the Christians are stupid for believing that GOD has a son, the answer the question posed by Proverbs 30:4

[color=red] Who has ascended to heaven and come down? Who has gathered the wind in His hands? Who has bound up the waters in His cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is the name of His Son— surely you know!

If people in this time had such a knowledge, then I could guess that a good number of the children of Israel also knew of this contrary to what the Sanhendrin in later years would teach. So you see you cannot blame the Christians for following after the writings of these people just as you have also followed after the writings of men called the Quran...you all, both you and those who call themselves Christians all need to abandon the writings of men and call upon GOD to reveal the truth by Himself and not through any man who claims to be from GOD.

On 5:
WoW, here you are already taking sides! Why must I study Islam from Orthodox Sunni sources? Is Saudi Arabia not also propagating Sunni Islam with the repeated disdain and disregard for human life? So much that a Sunni Muslim in Saudi Arabia slaughtered a little Shia Muslim boy simply because the little boy was Shia.
source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687765/Pictured-Six-year-old-boy-beheaded-Saudi-Arabia.html

The same Sunni Islam that exalts judgment above mercy. The same Sunni Islam that mandates that gay folks and adulterers be killed and not cured of their tendencies to do wrong. The same Sunni Islam that says a thief much have his or her hands chopped off (Quran 5:38) not thinking that a person with no hands will not be able to work and hence not be able to fend for himself.

Why can't I start with a study of Shia Islam? Or even any of the 73 sects of Islam other than Sunni?
Source: https://www.alislam.org/library/book/73-divisions-islam-one-true-jamaat/appendix-ii-sects-islam/

All these are just the works of men...why must I subject myself to the study of religion, when I can simply call on GOD to reveal the truth to me by Himself and not through a third party (who might be mixing lies with GOD's truth).

On 6:
You can only know GOD by meditation. Not by studying and studying and studying. You can study all you want and never ever come to the knowledge of truth because truth is not something you read. Truth is something revealed to you. This is why I respect the occult masters and those who have been able to tap into the supernatural side of their religion - Christians and Muslims inclusive. Their religion is more practical than those who spend years reading books but never have any access to the spirit realm. GOD is a Spirit and to know Him you must tap into the spirit realm via meditation and prayer... Some men of old, whom you Muslims claim to be Muslims, knew this secret, practiced it and did great things. Men like Joshua, who said: in Joshua 1: 8

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth but thou shalt meditate therein day and night that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

One of the prophets you believe to be a Muslim prophesied the words of GOD Himself saying in Jeremiah 33:2-3
“Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it, the LORD is His name: Call to Me and I will answer and show you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

By implication you can only know truth by calling upon GOD and He will show you things you do not know...you don't have to read and read and read...reading about GOD, Lol. Reading about a supernatural being!

Questions arise from this verse: You Muslims claim the prophets were all Muslims, then how come these prophetic Muslims all addressed GOD as YHVH (which was rendered as LORD out of the fear of mentioning that name in vain)? How come you Muslims today don't refer to GOD by that name? You Muslims claim Allah stems from El or Elohim meaning GOD but you all forget that El and Elohim are just titles and not GOD's name so by implication Allah is just a title and not a name. Hence the only recognized name of GOD is YHVH so why don't Muslims adhere to the tradition set out by Muslim prophets before them? Again, you Muslims claim Allah stems from the word El, Elohim but you all are ignorant of the fact that the word: Elohim is plural and not singular? And why does Allah always refer to Himself using the pronoun "WE"? If Allah is one then He shouldn't he be using the pronoun I? Why is Allah so confusing? It is written in your Quran that Allah made it seem like Jesus died on the cross whereas He did not die rather he was taken. Why did Allah do that? Do you realize that If this is true then Allah is responsible for the billions of people who are Christians today because if the Quran is true then the Christians believed the trick of the Allah. Does this not make Allah responsible for Christianity today?

Every time anyone studies religion, he comes up with more questions than answers but when such a person seeks GOD by trying to do what he knows to be right within his power, whilst praying every day to an unknown GOD which he believes exists but he humbly accepts he does not know and meditating upon the thoughts that filter into his mind...such a person finds GOD and hence finds Truth and ultimately becomes free because only the Truth sets one free!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects / Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.