Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! (2022 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: 'Buhari Fall My Hand On Air Nigeria' - Governor El-rufai's Son / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by nadleeh: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2019
With all the controversy going on about Adesua Etomi on Vogue,we decided to watch their questionnaire and oh boy do we have a lot to talk about ! Adesua you really,REALLY fall my hand ! ... seriously WHAT KIND OF ANSWERS WERE THOSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3jERMnqQY4
Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by Chicagoesontop: 1:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Definitely this guys are idle if this is their problem in life !!
Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by nadleeh: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Definitely this guys are idle if this is their problem in life !!
Does that mean you that typed all that have something better to do in your life,that is interesting ... so much wisdom.
Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by Agozie48: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mr or Miss Blogger we won't click on that youtube link when you are ready for people to subscribe to and like your YouTube videos start posting Positive stuff's otherwise no body would ever subscribe to your youtube channel
Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by derrydinny: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Agozie48:
Mr or Miss Blogger we won't click on that youtube link when you are ready for people to subscribe to and like your YouTube videos start posting Positive stuff's otherwise no body would ever subscribe to your youtube channel
we would subscribe to it bro, who are you to determine what others find positive or negative? because you don't like it doesn't mean it is negative

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by nadleeh: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
derrydinny:
we would subscribe to it bro, who are you to determine what others find positive or negative? because you don't like it doesn't mean it is negative
Thanks men
Re: Adesua Etomi Fall My Hand !!! by nadleeh: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Agozie48:
/ I Dont Know Why I Like Girls With Big A$$ I Think I Need Help,,, so this are the positive things you post??well done oh.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose / Between Toke Makinwa And Ini Edo, Who Wore This Outfit Better? / Peruzzi Replies Upcoming Artist Who Begged To Be Signed To Dmw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.