Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls (33174 Views)

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by BuhariAdvocate: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Okay.
ChristianNorth:

Aren't you people tired?
From Wike will decamp to APC to Umahi will decamp. From Obiano will decamp to Ayade of Cross River will decamp.

Now it is Tambuwal and Bala will decamp. Those people have nothing to lose moving to APC and again it will be suicidal because there is already a precedent at the supreme court that an election winner is the party not individuals.

Governors only decamp less than a year to the election if not, they would be sacked by court.

Senator Stella Oduah decamped to APGA from PDP and PDP went to court and she returned immediately.
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by ibnlawal(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
All these mumu OPs wey post nonsense....
APC is still in charge, lol..before u no it now, all the house of assembly don switch party. See wetin happen in Ekiti
Dey there dey talk riff raff
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Zaikon(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Iamgrey5:
baba from all indications, it is the governor that will decamp to APC

The fomer governor was thrown out by his own APC members

They treated his Bleep up

U may be right... I believed they rejected the candidate and not The party. If the reps all over work well then the Gov. Will be pushed to decamp.
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by nwanyionitsha: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you igbos should stick to your 2 litres kerosine politics and stop analysing northern politics bigger than ur head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by cyberguy72(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol give the state assembly 5 months and see all them become PDP. Give the Nass members 2 yrs and see 80% become PDP.
I beg ur Pardon! it is rather 1month and 2months respectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by senatordave1(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Zaikon:

U may be right... I believed they rejected the candidate and not The party. If the reps all over work well then the Gov. Will be pushed to decamp.
Six pdp is too small to make apc members to decamp.if the gap was like 14-10 or 16-11,it will be possible.i think bala will likely decamp,i see adams and others putting pressure on him.again,him using 7 lgas to defeat an incumbent governor shows that there's a grand conspiracy by both apc and pdp to shove him aside.again during the campaigns,he was campaigning for buhari indirectly.
Another situation may be him facing imoeachment moves time after time since apc has the numbers to remove him and his deputy and then the speaker who will be apc will take over

1 Like

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Indispensable85(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2019
It appears there was a cross-party collaboration amongst all the political stakeholders in Bauchi to throw out the governor from government house. He must have been a terrible human being these past years. His party United with Pdp and others to chase him away. Just look at how they seperated the mumu governor from his assembly members of the same party. I respect these northerners, they are the most sophisticated heroes in this 2019 elections. Dogara is the only Pdp member in the national assembly from Bauchi. PRP even have some seats too,these guys know what they want,they clearly voted individuals not parties.
Sokoto state is almost similar too.I doff my hat 4 u guys! Anyone still calling the northerners names is a fool! They're the wisest and most politically intelligent people in Nigeria today. Let nobody decamp,who says they can't all work together for the benefit of the Bauchi people? Let's experiment with Bauchi and see,after all it wasn't a mistake, this is how the people wanted it and they've voted in that direction.

1 Like

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Peacecore: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:
BAUCHI STATE 2019

GOVERNOR

- PDP

SENATORS

- APC 3

- PDP 0

HOUSE OF REPS

- APC 7

- PRP 2

- PDP 1

STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

- APC 20

- PDP 6

- PRP 3

- NNPP 1

Lol.... APC is in charge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yunusxonline/status/1110249084634435586
I think those guys will not defect to PDP bcoz they know they won't return to house if they do. Ask the senators that defected alongside Saraki,they'll tell u. The ppl are not angry with APC but d gov. Watch as d gov will port to APC to save his carrier.

1 Like

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by bosswisdom: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
The most important thing is good governance. Composition does not count in Bauchi Politics, so do not overheat the polity.
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by mikolo4us: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:
BAUCHI STATE 2019

GOVERNOR

- PDP

SENATORS

- APC 3

- PDP 0

HOUSE OF REPS

- APC 7

- PRP 2

- PDP 1

STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

- APC 20

- PDP 6

- PRP 3

- NNPP 1

Lol.... APC is in charge.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yunusxonline/status/1110249084634435586

Just another post by a terrorist
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you igbos should stick to your 2 litres kerosine politics and stop analysing northern politics bigger than ur head.

Yorubas are the pioneers of stomach infrastructure, loooooooool.

Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by mfm04622: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
ojikeebere12:
What did the Governor do wrong? Pls somebody who knows should tell us

I don't live in Bauchi, however, since 2 years back i have been hearing that Bauchi citizens are not satisfied with his performance. they also claimed he is from Kogi and has filled the Bauchi civil service with kogi indegenes, sidelining Bauchi state indegenes! Someeone said if you don't speak a certain Kogi language in gthe government house, you won't have access to the governor! They will tell you he is not around! Please all these are hearsay oooo.

APC made a mistake giving him, Adamawa and Kano governors the primary ticket
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by ridbell01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol give the state assembly 5 months and see all them become PDP. Give the Nass members 2 yrs and see 80% become PDP.
the two need only 3 months to impeach the governor except he decamp...
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Achorise: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:

Hahahaha... Keep Dreaming. Tell me when you wake up
You forgot this people need state contracts.
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Willed042(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:

It is only someone with out logic that relies on derogatory remarks to message his weakness
Re: How APC And Other Parties Stand In Bauchi State After the 2019 Polls by Mahsums: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
ojikeebere12:
What did the Governor do wrong? Pls somebody who knows should tell us
Gov Abubakar is the definition of failure
Dude couldn't complete ordinary 4km township road he started since 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Trade Compensations With Umumbo Farmers (pix / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.