Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early (2830 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2019
I have always said that ubah lacks the capacity to maintain his victory and like seriously he killed his success so early.

If he planning on running for governor by 2022 under apc we are waiting for him because from his defeat in governorship will lead to his final defeat in senatorial in 2023.

He was too fast and I wonder if he has political advisers and under the geographical region he is coming from.

Ngige is a case study.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by helinues: 5:56am On Mar 26, 2019
For Dumping YPP for Apc instead of Pdp right? Interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Whiteangel1234: 5:59am On Mar 26, 2019
He is f00lish and a traitor politics is local why not look for parties that is popular in the South East

4 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by chozzy: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2019
It was a selfish defection same as Godswill Akpabio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2019
chozzy:
It was a selfish defection same as Godswill Akpabio

He should forget about 2022 and 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Faber(m): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2019
That man having joined APC is not returning to the Senate in 2023...
He should have joined PDP cos PDP is taking over Anambra very soon as they have just took over Imo State. Peter Obi will fight with his last blood to win Anambra for PDP in the next elections.

Ifeanyi Ubah fup big time
Who ruling party help...he no even learn lessons from what happened to Akpabio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Gandollar(f): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Chai! This how Uba killed his political career even before it began. cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Obere4u: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:
He should have joined PDP cos PDP is taking over Anambra very soon as they have just took over I'm state. Peter On will fight with his last blood to win Anambra for PDP in the next elections.

Ifeanyi Ubah fun big time

Even PDP won't save him. He only won out of sympathy for what obiano did to him. If he want to have a good shot at the Governorship election, he should remain in YPP and build it's structure as people have already know that party as Ifeanyi Ubah party. He's a political novice claiming wise man

10 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Chai! This how Uba killed his political career even before it began. cry cry cry cry cry
I'm from Edo state and I've been to anambra because of it's closeness.

Ubah isn't returning to the Senate

6 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Faber(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Donmedra:

Pls tell him more
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Gandollar(f): 6:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Donmedra:

My brother I dey weep for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Gandollar(f): 6:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Zombies behold your TAN senator. The TAN guy you love to hate so much.

2 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Ifeanyi has ended his political career. That's if he had one before

2 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Starpro87(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Uba wants to secure a seat before Obiano's arrival. He lacks in political astuteness.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Westtimeline: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2019
These people and politics of emotion sha. This is why I like the west. They don't vote cos of party but individual attributes.

1 Like

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by SEGLIZ: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2019
who ubah help? should politics be a carrier? this men has got nothing to loose they are so comfortable they chose politics only to make headlines every now and then.
politics is not about carrier but governance of which that is not the bottom line for this men we are all celebrating. they don't understand what do, they don't know what we know, in their memory there is nothing like SS, SE, SW, NE, NC, NW, NN etc, the single that does makes them is money. the only time regions comes to mind is when they need the masses or they to lay claim to an origin.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:
He should have joined PDP cos PDP is taking over Anambra very soon as they have just took over Imo State. Peter Obi will fight with his last blood to win Anambra for PDP in the next elections.

He wasn't voted because of party in the first place.

Wise people vote capable individuals not party.

1 Like

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by SEGLIZ: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
These people and politics of emotion sha. This is why I like the west. They don't vote cos of party but individual attributes.

my bro, my challenge with this people. why keep fishing in an unprofitable water? just because I hate a man I would then go on to mortgage my future!? let's go into business make my profit then come around to treat you nuisance.
when you don't learn to forgive and forgo you end up losing. same thing governor obaseki said few days back that despite the SS being the most funded they remain the most underdeveloped.
why keep sticking to same peg that is not yielding results other than keep trying every available ones till you get the right peg.

1 Like

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by deboysben(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Starpro87:
Uba wants to secure a seat before Obiano's arrival. He lacks in political astuteness.
you took the word for my mind

Perhaps he wanted to be senate president thus the defection
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2019
@OP.

Ubah let you down because he joined "Yoruba Party" ba? When will you sentimental folks grow mature enough to understand that politics remains about permanent interest? Ubah will do his thing and prosper. You will remain here bloviating painfully and wishing him failure that will not come to pass because you are an impotent hater while he is an achiever. What can you influence even? Did you prevent Buhari winning despite all your noise?

4 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshigun:
@OP.

Ubah let you down because he joined "Yoruba Party" ba? When will you sentimental folks grow mature enough to understand that politics remains about permanent interest? Ubah will do his thing and prosper. You will remain here bloviating painfully and wishing him failure that will not come to pass because you are an impotent hater while he is an achiever. What can you influence even? Did you prevent Buhari winning despite all your noise?

Here. Is not west, ubah is finished politically.

4 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Herdsmen: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Na so Dem push akpabio ...push am till he enter well..

Dem forget am....

Now Dem don dey push ifeanyi..that one eh...na off Cliff..Dem dey head..

His fall go carry better wound...

Ifeanyi enjoy am while it last..

2 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by ogwanogwa: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2019
I've always known that Ifeanyi Uba is never a smart politician. Jumping from one party to d other within weeks will make ndi Anambra to detest him. He also forgot that his victory is as a result of protest vote against Obiano
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Faber(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2019
hisgrace090:

He wasn't voted because of party in the first place.

Wise people vote capable individuals not party.

Wise people vote individuals...
Majority vote party...
Democracy is all about the majority...we run democracy (black democracy) here majority wins...are you contesting to be voted by the wise or are you contesting to win..I am from Anambranian South, Ubah was voted cos Anambra South is sick and tired of the Andy Ubah family...such opportunities rarely comes. Ifeanyi Ubah should tread with caution
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Here. Is not west, ubah is finished politically.

Okay. We will see. When failure is the only outcome of politics of hate and enmity then Igbos will eventually learn to conform or continue to be irrelevant third class nonentities. The likes of Ubah are showing they have seen the light. You can remain here preaching disunity and hate all you want. Those who want to make progress will eventually reject you and your outlook.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
He is f00lish and a traitor politics is local why not look for parties that is popular in the South East
like?
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by partnerbizz4: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:

Odi egwu.

Anambra is for Apga
.Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Calling him a traitor is wrong and silly. PDP is not Igbo and Igbo isn’t PDP.

If I have to criticise him, it has to be on his decision or desperation to align with APC so soon. I’d call him a traitor if I was in YPP and if I voted him based on his visions and party manifesto.

The man though epitomises the ills of our politics. How could he jump ship so fast and so early?
Would you have said the same if he had joined PDP??
If it was wrong for him to leave the party from which he won the ticket to join Apc then it equally would’ve been wrong to join PDP.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by UmuEri(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
that guy Uba is finished politically.

he didn't consult well. maybe he has started seeing himself as a big boy for winning election with YPP.

But APC? it is imposicant!
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshigun:

Okay. We will see. When failure is the only outcome of politics of hate and enmity then Igbos will eventually learn to conform or continue to be irrelevant third class nonentities. The likes of Ubah are showing they have seen the light. You can remain here preaching disunity and hate all you want. Those who want to make progress will eventually reject you and your outlook.

Here is not west where tinubu is light and lord.
Hold your light.

Ubah is finished politically and he knows that.

3 Likes

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Buke26: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Westtimeline:

Which West abeg? Where Tinubu hand picked everyone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko / Photos Of Emir Of Kano's Daughters, Wives, Daughter-in-law & Other Female Member / 2023: The Two Most Powerful APC Zonal Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.