Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early (2827 Views)

I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by dokie: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:
That man having joined APC is not returning to the Senate in 2023...
He should have joined PDP cos PDP is taking over Anambra very soon as they have just took over Imo State. Peter Obi will fight with his last blood to win Anambra for PDP in the next elections.

Ifeanyi Ubah fup big time
Who ruling party help...he no even learn lessons from what happened to Akpabio

It all depends on what he wants.

Perhaps he is more interested in reviving capital oil.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by MyGeneration(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2019
You guys are very demented. Is it by political party?

I don't see anything wrong with him joining Apc
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:
He should have joined PDP cos PDP is taking over Anambra very soon as they have just took over Imo State. Peter Obi will fight with his last blood to win Anambra for PDP in the next elections.

It's funny how you guys think every move is because one wants to run for office. How can any right thinking person that has done business for a single day blame Ubah? Man his protecting his investment and I can't fault him. If you doubt me look at what happened to Harry Akande, Ibeto, Wabara's brother and Savanah Bank.

You need to read Dangote's interview where he talked about being a business man and going against the government. If Ubah goes broke today it's people like you that will still yab him
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by globemoney: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:

The same Peter Obi that fought with his last blood in 2017? Fought again to win majority house of assembly seats in 2019. When will this last blood finish? Peter Obi is not popular in Anambra.

PDP and APC will lose to APGA in 2022. This you can take to the bank
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by globemoney: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Odi egwu.

Anambra is for Apga
.Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Don’t mind the idiotic noisemakers
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by pointblank247(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2019
I just don't gerrit, guys let me be sure of what you guys are saying. Did Ifanyi uba dump ypp ? Bros if 'yes' then that's stupidity.no no no . the tow roap does not stay well on the neck of chicken.
He just bungled his carrier and the other ubas will kick his ass come 2023
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Babamide(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
I now see the reason why Igbo can not be our president because even though APC zoned the seat of president to an Igbo man in 2023 they will still vote for a Hausa or a Yoruba from PDP... That is y state like Abia will never improved despite the lack of dividend of democracy that pdp government has always offer them they still overwhelming voted for the same party.. Igbo u have chosen Ur political pact with PDP which by Allah grace will never return to rule our dear country...

Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by TinkTwice(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Ifeanyi Uba has proven to become another rising Rochas Okorocha. *spits... on his forehead
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by sacajawea: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I have always said that ubah lacks the capacity to maintain his victory and like seriously he killed his success so early.

If he planning on running for governor by 2022 under apc we are waiting for him because from his defeat in governorship will lead to his final defeat in senatorial in 2023.

He was too fast and I wonder if he has political advisers and under the geographical region he is coming from.

Ngige is a case study.
What The hell Is Your Problem? why do you Care About this Shiit?
Let him do whatever the fvck he wants to do
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Faber(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
redux:

It's funny how you guys think every move is because one wants to run for office. How can any right thinking person that has done business for a single day blame Ubah? Man his protecting his investment and I can't fault him. If you doubt me look at what happened to Harry Akande, Ibeto, Wabara's brother and Savanah Bank.

You need to read Dangote's interview where he talked about being a business man and going against the government. If Ubah goes broke today it's people like you that will still yab him
Bull crap
Out of point

Ifeanyi Ubah got money already
Authority newspaper, Ifeanyi Uba FC, Capital oil and lots more. What he wants is power nd not money...in that case we are saying he should look before he leap...u don't approach politics with biz brain do that u fail
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:

Bull crap
Out of point

Ifeanyi Ubah got money already
Authority newspaper, Ifeanyi Uba FC, Capital oil and lots more. What he wants is power nd not money...in that case we are saying he should look before he leap...u don't approach politics with biz brain do that u fail

You have a comprehension problem. How's your point different from what I said? How will he protect his investments? Federal backed power obviously. After his ordeal with the DSS the sensible thing to do is sit at the table with the powers that control the government.

Once again read about what happened to billionaires like Harry Akande that supported an opposition party.
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Faber(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
redux:

You have a comprehension problem. How's your point different from what I said? How will he protect his investments? Federal backed power obviously. After his ordeal with the DSS the sensible thing to do is sit at the table with the powers that control the government.

Once again read about what happened to billionaires like Harry Akande that supported an opposition party.
Shut the shit up
He is a senator and is a billionaire before entering politics. EFCC no fit do anything with him. And he won EFCC in court.
So go tell ur papa say he get comprehension problem..ewu.
I have been here on NL since 2015...u wake this January to come to this platform to form poo..all ur posts na so so comprehension problem u Sabi talk about. Who ur own comprehension mastery help.
Mention me again amadioha nd ogun will screw u
Re: Na So Ifeanyi ubah Killed His Political Career So Early by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Faber:

Shut the shit up
He is a senator and is a billionaire before entering politics. EFCC no fit do anything with him. And he won EFCC in court.
So go tell ur papa say he get comprehension problem..ewu.
I have been here on NL since 2015...u wake this January to come to this platform to form poo..all ur posts na so so comprehension problem u Sabi talk about. Who ur own comprehension mastery help.
Mention me again amadioha nd ogun will screw u

Lmfaooooooo! Little man talking is talking tough online

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allen Onyema For President 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To BBNAIJA Blast Dorathy Big Breast VIDEO / Yoruba Has A History Of Humiliation In Nigeria -prof Topa Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.