Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC (4938 Views)

Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics / To Fish-Out Fake IDPs, Zulum Storms Camp Midnight For Headcount / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by Truefaith: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Are you a Catholic?

You must check what the Roman Catholic church teaches with the Bible.

You must examine the teachings on

Mass

Mary

Bowing down to images of Mary and the 'saints'

Prayer labyrinth

Auricular confession

Purgatory

Penance

Prayer beads

Celibacy

Can these beliefs and practices be supported by the Bible?

Is there a record of any of the Apostles believing or practising any of these?

If not, is it OK that we bring practices of idolatry to a God that says His name is Jealous?

Is it wise to refuse to check these teachings against the Bible?

Have you thought of the consequences of facing God Who called Himself a consuming fire?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/are-you-a-catholic
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by fleeter001: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2019
At the end of the day, NAFDAC just do it right.
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by 9gerian: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Well said!

BlacSmit:
Dora Akunyili deserve a status. She is a rare gem in our history as a country. Before her reign as NAFDAC boss, only a few knew what NAFDAC is and the duty it performs.

Dora saved millions of lives by destroying illegal drugs cartels.

She is a GEM!
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by payosehtor(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
that woman went too soon jare. but I take solace to the fact that she is having a good time with Christ.any time if I make it to haven, I will make sure I have a hand shaken with her.may we have her kind again please.
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by payosehtor(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2019
may God bless Nigeria with another of her kind, even as she enjoy her rest with Christ, Amen
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by payosehtor(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
when I finally make it to haven, I 'll make sure I give that woman a hand shake and tell her how we missed her. DORA AKUNYIRI lives on
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by franklingud(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
For where??

Ndi ara!!! Go to onitsha and see fake drugs everywhere, they have returned.

Nonsense Nigeria!
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by Amashian: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
I will name my daughter after that woman "DORA"
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by payosehtor(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
we watched the woman DORA doing it the right way, whoever want to sustain her legacies should bend down and get busy while we assess
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by payosehtor(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Amashian:
I will name my daughter after that woman
"DORA"
watch out for another DORA PAYOSEHTOR in B!enue state even as my wife is expectant.
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
grin Igbo Amaka

weavesquad:

honestly speaking, you are right.. I didn't believe that it was cancer.. there are some people that can go any length to take away their obstacles blocking illegal source of income...

BUT LETS BE SINCERE , CAN THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT MY IBO BROTHERS FULL EVERY CORNER.... I DON SEE FAKE TROPHY, FAKE MALT, FAKE VITAMIN C, EVEN
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by Monday60655(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
NAFDAC DIED WITH DR DORA AKUNYIRI LONG AGO
Re: We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC by nextstep(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
This woman should be honored on our currency... she saved so many lives in this country. Every time I take medicine or give to my loved ones, my mind swells with pride that we can trust NAFDAC because of her efforts to revolutionize food and drugs administration.

What's more, she showed that it's possible for a Nigerian government agency to truly care about people and execute their mandate without partiality, even in the face of death threats.

There are still people out there tying to gain easy money with fake food and drugs, but she made a lasting impression; and I always pray that subsequent DGs will continue to strengthen NAFDAC.

Mama Dora... your legacy lives on. It's a bitter irony that you died so early (which I'm still suspecting) after saving so many. But in the end, it's not the length of life, but what you do with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Confirms Death Of Keniebi Okoko During Plastic Surgery / Nigeria Was Technologically Advanced Before European Colonialism - Evidence / At Leadership Conference And Awards: Osinbajo, Sultan, Others Proffer Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.