Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) (19940 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki / VICTORIA COURT AND GARDEN, OKI-OLODO, IBADAN. SELLING N6M PER PLOT / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin I can bet anything that none of ur sisters can achieve anything I have achieved at my age..
No be yoruba gals them be, Yoruba girls!? grin grin grin grin

ABEg shut ur smelly mouth,... Joor angry
What has this demented psychopath achieve rather than being a regular patient of the Psychiatric hospital.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

What has this demented psychopath achieve rather than being a regular patient of the Psychiatric hospital.

Lol its a mad who always throw shades thinking he is normal..
Smelly cow grin
From dirty tribe.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I[s]'m sure you know your brother cliford orji was a human eater before he was caught and same goes for Reverend king and which region is best known for baby factory and child molestation if not the eroded South east, you are such a big fool that you don't know that your leaders were found with human skull at your famous okija shrine but the anger and Jealousy inside you will not let you have a sense of reasoning. I spit on your foolishness[/s]

There are numerous Clifford orji in yoruba land
There is no week that passes without ritual news in southwest, we read it here every.
Wicked backward and primitive things who think they can make money with human skull.
we have read one already this week of a Yoruba man who wanted to use his chiLd till the wife cries out...
I'm sure we will read another before this week runs out.. Wicked DEVILIsh tribe

I vomit on ur conehead
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chipink:

Lol its a mad who always throw shades thinking he is normal..
Smelly cow grin
From dirty tribe.
Your English sucks bitch, get a life and don't be a useless riffraff by saying thrash every time.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chipink:

There are numerous Clifford orji in yoruba land
There is no week that passes without ritual news in southwest, we read it here every.
Wicked backward and primitive things who think they can make money with human skull.
we have read one already this week of a Yoruba man who wanted to use his chiLd till the wife cries out...
I'm sure we will read another before this week runs out.. Wicked DEVILIsh tribe

I vomit on ur conehead
We've lost count on the rate of human trafficking, baby factory, dirtiness and ritual killings in your useless tribe.
I blame gowon for not erasing your ancestors from the Nigerian map now you are causing havoc because you lack sense and that's why your ancestors ate lizard for years.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Why do you choose to be unfortunate in your miserable life, it's high time you stopped shouting like a rabid dog, your flat head hairy tribe called Igbo is the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and that's why you can't stay there but run to the south west to sell your gala and your smelly cunt, onye ara.

Says some1 who is from a tribe where men behave like local street dogs..
A tribe where men are not bothered pooping in the open, a shameless tribe who doesn't know what washing hands means..

A shameless filled with lazy men who can't hustle but depend of alms giving to them by motorist everyday.
A shameless tribe who can sell their birthright just for a little token.
A tribe of cowards and Lilly livered men.

Tufiakwa, grin
Spits on ur conehead.

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pearlyakin:

We've lost count on the rate of human trafficking, baby factory, dirtiness and ritual killings in your useless tribe.
I blame gowon for not erasing your ancestors from the Nigerian map now you are causing havoc because you lack sense and that's why your ancestors ate lizard for years.

LMAO I guess parents didn't tell u how dahomey women conquered yoruba tribe MD help ur men hostages grin
Should we start talking about skull mining and criminality going in yoruba land daily

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by oalandAgents2: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
i don't know! God should help them
hefelove:
Fire outbreak, collapse buildings. Who island people offend?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

Says some1 who is from a tribe where men behave like local street dogs..
A tribe where men are not bothered pooping in the open, a shameless tribe who doesn't know what washing hands means..

A shameless filled with lazy men who can't hustle but depend of alms giving to them by motorist everyday.
A shameless tribe who can sell their birthright just for a little token.
A tribe of cowards and Lilly livered men.

Tufiakwa, grin
Spits on ur conehead.
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that you are just an unfortunate bigot, so it is your brothers in the east that are into drugs and kidnapping like Evans that hustle ?
When we are talking about being a coward the name ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu is quite synonymous to act of cowardice and lilly livered and that's why they both left your region and ran for their dear life and you still beat your chest.
We all know that Abia and anambra are the two dirtiest state in Nigeria and you can bring out your proof to disclaim it.
Anuofia
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

LMAO I guess parents didn't tell u how dahomey women conquered yoruba tribe MD help ur men hostages grin
Should we start talking about skull mining and criminality going in yoruba land daily
You don't know about History and yet you won't listen to learn rather your sentence are full of grammatical blunders
FYI: Oyo empire was one of the greatest empire of the sub saharan Africa and the Dahomey king pay tribute to Oyo, I'm sure you don't know that because your God forsaken tribe were known to be so primitive that your tribe don't wear cloth nor have the knowledge to produce one.
I spit on your miserable life
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]You don't know about History and yet you won't listen to learn rather your sentence are full of grammatical blunders
FYI: Oyo empire was one of the greatest empire of the sub saharan Africa and the Dahomey king pay tribute to Oyo, I'm sure you don't know that because your God forsaken tribe were known to be so primitive that your tribe don't wear cloth nor have the knowledge to produce one.
I spit on your miserable life[/s]

U are an illiterate, u are becoming boring I can't read ur shit anymore , primitive dirty yoruba man. Smelly afonja see as agbo jedi Don brown ur teeth finish grin

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that you are just an unfortunate bigot, so it is your brothers in the east that are into drugs and kidnapping like Evans that hustle ?
When we are talking about being a coward the name ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu is quite synonymous to act of cowardice and lilly livered and that's why they both left your region and ran for their dear life and you still beat your chest.
We all know that Abia and anambra are the two dirtiest state in Nigeria and you can bring out your proof to disclaim it.
Anuofia[/s]

This coward has to wait fore to log out before he replies, that's why dahomey women conquered yoruba tribe,
Indeed "a coward dies 1000000 times before his death" grin
Yoruba man hide ur face in shame.

A criminal minded tribe, spits on ur coneheads

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

This coward has to wait fore to log out before he replies, that's why dahomey women conquered yoruba tribe,
Indeed "a coward dies 1000000 times before his death" grin
Yoruba man hide ur face in shame.

A criminal minded tribe, spits on ur coneheads
Look at this jobless nonentity, i have lot of things to do rather than replying a deranged fool like you every time, you are just so silly and very dull without any sense of reasoning.
Go and read your history book very well, the Egbas(Abeokuta) defeated the Dahomey warriors not to talk of the Oyo empire but you are just so clueless and myopic to understand.
Idiot bitch from a useless tribe
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Chipink:

U are an illiterate, u are becoming boring I can't read ur shit anymore , primitive dirty yoruba man. Smelly afonja see as agbo jedi Don brown ur teeth finish grin

When you want to start a statement, you have to start with You and not U and that's why you failed your O level exam several times, Ojukwu was a dirty brown teeth coward you can deal with that.
After this i won't reply to your nonsense online rants again, because you are just a jobless pig trolling the Internet and your English gives me cramp you are stupid to the core.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

When you want to start a statement, you have to start with You and not U and that's why you failed your O level exam several times, Ojukwu was a dirty brown teeth coward you can deal with that.
After this i won't reply to your nonsense online rants again, because you are just a jobless pig trolling the Internet and your English gives me cramp you are stupid to the core.

Loool the brown teeth of Tinubu is giving u cramps. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Look at this jobless nonentity, i have lot of things to do rather than replying a deranged fool like you every time, you are just so silly and very dull without any sense of reasoning.
Go and read your history book very well, the Egbas(Abeokuta) defeated the Dahomey warriors not to talk of the Oyo empire but you are just so clueless and myopic to understand.
Idiot bitch from a useless tribe

I don't blame I know ur parents and grandparents didn't tell u the history of how pregnant women health entire tribe hostage.
If I were them I will do the same because it's an embarrassment history to Yoruba tribe. grin

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

I don't blame I know ur parents and grandparents didn't tell u the history of how pregnant women health entire tribe hostage.
If I were them I will do the same because it's an embarrassment history to Yoruba tribe. grin
I've been expecting your moribund English to surface online again, go and learn proper use of tenses, structure, punctuations and the likes before you start an argument with a scholar like me.
To reply a smelly hairy cow like you go and learn your history very well, Dahomey was a vassal state under the Oyo empire and they pay tribute to the Alaafin for decades, I'm proud of Oyo empire because it was one of the greatest empire and you are pained because you flat head pigs have no history rather all you have is darkness and forming some African jew bull crap.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

Loool the brown teeth of Tinubu is giving u cramps. grin
You stink of poverty and cluelessness, the tinubu you are talking about will buy your state and those forming peanut billionaire.
Tinubu is greater than azikiwe, ojukwu, obi, kanu and your entire ancestors plus all your future generations to come.
Idiot bitch
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pearlyakin:

You stink of poverty and cluelessness, the tinubu you are talking about will buy your state and those forming peanut billionaire.
Tinubu is greater than azikiwe, ojukwu, obi, kanu and your entire ancestors plus all your future generations to come.
Idiot bitch

Tinubu the criminal can only buy u and ur wretched, and poverty infested family and use u as his slaves.
What am I even saying?
When he has already bought the brains of the entire Yoruba tribe and put into his pockets and turn y'all to his slaves, doing all ur thinkings for.
u people are just senseless fools.

I think the entire Yoruba tribe deserves flogging
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]I've been expecting your moribund English to surface online again, go and learn proper use of tenses, structure, punctuations and the likes before you start an argument with a scholar like me.
To reply a smelly hairy cow like you go and learn your history very well, Dahomey was a vassal state under the Oyo empire and they pay tribute to the Alaafin for decades, I'm proud of Oyo empire because it was one of the greatest empire and you are pained because you flat head pigs have no history rather all you have is darkness and forming some African jew bull crap.[/s]

Lol MR cow.
I don't blame your ignorance that much...
U are from a tribe where The truth is always covered up with lies.
That's why ur parents and grandparents couldn't tell u how yoeuba tribe was conquered by pregnant women.

What a humiliating story grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by soulchuks: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
is well God happy us
YhubieIsidore:
FTC some days after my b.day. signs of good things to come.
Back to the topic, I hope the fire service is able to combat the incidence
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

Tinubu the criminal can only buy u and ur wretched, and poverty infested family and use u as his slaves.
What am I even saying?
When he has already bought the brains of the entire Yoruba tribe and put into his pockets and turn y'all to his slaves, doing all ur thinkings for.
u people are just senseless fools.

I think the entire Yoruba tribe deserves flogging
Are you through with your ranting ?
Shameless whor.e, you can also confirm it that you don't know what you are saying.
You are so poor in reasoning and ability to express yourself in English
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

Lol MR cow.
I don't blame your ignorance that much...
U are from a tribe where The truth is always covered up with lies.
That's why ur parents and grandparents couldn't tell u how yoeuba tribe was conquered by pregnant women.

What a humiliating story grin
I hope your parent were able to tell you how they ate lizard and leafs during the Civil War that your senseless and ugly ojukwu initiated.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I hope your parent were able to tell you how they ate lizard and leafs during the Civil War that your senseless and ugly ojukwu initiated.

Still better than being conquered by PREGNANT WOMEN.
SHAME in y'all grin
Even one of ur idiot brothers just told me daddy freeze wife beats him grin
And which tribe is he from? YORUBA grin

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 2:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Are you through with your ranting ?
Shameless whor.e, you can also confirm it that you don't know what you are saying.
You are so poor in reasoning and ability to express yourself in English

U are a COWARD, U STINK!
I HATE u.. Dirty yoruba man I hate u angry
Useless fool
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

U are a COWARD, U STINK! I HATE u.. Dirty yoruba man I hate u angry Useless fool
The best you can do is to commit suicide I'm done replying you, bye
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

The best you can do is to commit suicide
I'm done replying you, bye

Take ratak grin
Coward
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

Take ratak grin Coward
You are here again with your dusty brain Osu
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

You are here again with your dusty brain
Osu

Coneheaded abobaku, I'm going to do to u here, exactly what dahomey women did to yoruba tribe. U lots are cowards and sisi.

I'm very sure I will still beat u silly offline.
Na only mouth Una get.
Shameless idiot
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

Coneheaded abobaku, I'm going to do to u here, exactly what dahomey women did to yoruba tribe. U lots are cowards and sisi.

I'm very sure I will still beat u silly offline.
Na only mouth Una get.
Shameless idiot
I was just laughing at your ranting, can you please let us meet so we will know who is strong enough between you and i
And you will be a silly cunt if you can't let us see offline so you can show how powerful you are.
Riffraff hairy scum bitch.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I was just laughing at your ranting, can you please let us meet so we will know who is strong enough between you and i.

U are an idiot, shameles to meet a woman Oya give me ur address u will meet ur match idiot.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

U are an idiot, shameles to meet a woman Oya give me ur address u will meet ur match idiot.
grin This mad woman is making me laugh, now she's talking about meeting a woman.
You already know i will beat the hell out of you.
You should thank God you are on a faceless forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Nyong Detained At Panti Over Building Collapse / Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.