Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) (19938 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki / VICTORIA COURT AND GARDEN, OKI-OLODO, IBADAN. SELLING N6M PER PLOT / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

I've warned you never to quote me again
You must be very stupid and definitely crazy
Idiot

U are a coward smelly pig and I will continue to disgrace u here eediot cheesy
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Shut the Bleep up SMELY PIG , u are a dunce.
Wait u men the awolowo that was locked up and disgraced till he took rat poison. angry
Or abiola that was jailed and killed like a chicken by ur FULANI masters and y'all did nothing about it. undecided

The FULANI masters still calling u cowards and slaves till date.
Fools that's what y'all are , no guts no balls angry
Can you just drop your other social media handle or phone number i need to speak sense into your dead brain, you lack sense jokes apart, bring the link to show that awolowo took poison or that Abiola was murdered, moreso the picture you posted about Babangida is a big lie you are just too mischievous.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Shut the Bleep up SMELY PIG , u are a dunce.
Wait u men the awolowo that was locked up and disgraced till he took rat poison. angry
Or abiola that was jailed and killed like a chicken by ur FULANI masters and y'all did nothing about it. undecided

The FULANI masters still calling u cowards and slaves till date.
Fools that's what y'all are , no guts no balls angry
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

U are a coward smelly pig and I will continue to disgrace u here eediot cheesy
See dis oloriburiku claiming that she's disgracing someone or you should be ashamed because you are a lady and you lack home training about how to relate with people especially a lady that will soon be betrothed or get married.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Can you just drop your other social media handle or phone number i need to speak sense into your dead brain, you lack sense jokes apart, bring the link to show that awolowo took poison or that Abiola was murdered, moreso the picture you posted about Babangida is a big lie you are just too mischievous.

PIG
U need basic education especially on history.
Mumu, coward awolowo took rat poison. After humiliation in prison.
And abiola was killed like a chicken by ur masters up north grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

See dis oloriburiku claiming that she's disgracing someone or you should be ashamed because you are a lady and you lack home training about how to relate with people especially a lady that will soon be betrothed or get married.

U must be brain dead. angry
Let me sound it to u again..
I SEE YORUBAS AS SUB HUMANS and have no respect for them because they deserve none
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

U must be brain dead. angry
Let me sound it to u again..
I SEE YORUBAS AS SUB HUMANS and have no respect for them because they deserve none
You are a bigoted fool
Let's end this conversation between us i can't comprehend your level of stupidity anymore.
Your cerebral cortex is malfunctioning at a high speed.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

You are a bigoted fool
Let's end this conversation between us i can't comprehend your level of stupidity anymore.
Your cerebral cortex is malfunctioning at a high speed.

Afonja pig, ur need head n Brain surgery .
So u can comprehend. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

PIG
U need basic education especially on history.
Mumu, coward awolowo took rat poison. After humiliation in prison.
And abiola was killed like a chicken by ur masters up north grin
Once again koni dafun e ati awon baba e
Go to school and learn but you won't instead your brain is filled with rancid butter.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]Once again koni dafun e ati awon baba e
Go to school and learn but you won't instead your brain is filled with rancid butter. [/s]

Say whaaaaaaaa!!?
Smelly jargon tongue
From a. Pig
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Afonja pig, ur need head n Brain surgery .
So u can comprehend. grin
See this nitwit that has no sense, i said you shouldn't quote me again in your miserable life
You this unfortunate being
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

See this nitwit that has no sense, i said you shouldn't quote me again in your miserable life
You this unfortunate being

Frustrated pig
U are now ranting like mad man. grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Say whaaaaaaaa!!? Smelly jargon tongue From a. Pig
Just like the way you ooze out stench from your hairy, stinking cunt.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Just like the way you ooze out stench from your hairy, stinking cunt.

Like ur sisters smelly gutter, u mean.
Yoruba gals.. Everybody know them.
They set records with dirtiness grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Like ur sisters smelly gutter, u mean. Yoruba gals.. Everybody know them. They set records with dirtiness grin
Go and take care of the smelly, stinking gutter you placed between your laps. Oloshi olosho
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Go and take care of the smelly, stinking gutter you placed between your laps.
Oloshi olosho

Smelly pig
I'm not a Yoruba girl obviously undecided
So give ur sisters that advice.
Everyone knows them For moving around with smelly gutter and dirty panties grin
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Frustrated pig
U are now ranting like mad man. grin
Just like the way your ancestors were ranting when they were killed in mass during the Civil War.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Just like the way your ancestors were ranting when they were killed in mass during the Civil War.

U mean Yoruba ancestors that were begging dahomey women for mercy?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

U mean Yoruba ancestors that were begging dahomey women for mercy?
Take a look at your ancestors when we starved them to death because your tribe lack sense and you all are bunch of dullards

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Take a look at your ancestors when we starved them to death because your tribe lack sense and you all are bunch of dullards

Read history of what happened to ur ancestors.
They were held hostage by PREGNANT WOMEN. and turned to slaves by women.

So that's why I don't blame much for ur cowardice u are born with it

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Chipink:

Read history of what happened to ur ancestors.
They were held hostage by PREGNANT WOMEN. and turned to slaves by women.

So that's why I don't blame much for ur cowardice u are born with it
Fool, you posted something without going through it no where was it stated that pregnant women defeat the yorubas, but you won't listen because your tribe has no history rather than the fact you were unclad until the white came to colonize your ancestors
Come to think of it how old are you ?
You are just a nonentity seeking for cheap relevance, you can just leave lagos and go back to your eroded East, also leave this forum because it belongs to a yoruba man.
You are just a waste of sperm from your father's miserable dick.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Pearlyakin:

[s]Fool, you posted something without going through it no where was it stated that pregnant women defeat the yorubas, but you won't listen because your tribe has no history rather than the fact you were unclad until the white came to colonize your ancestors
Come to think of it how old are you ?
You are just a nonentity seeking for cheap relevance, you can just leave lagos and go back to your eroded East, also leave this forum because it belongs to a yoruba man.
You are just a waste of sperm from your father's miserable dick. [/s]

U are a foolish pig.. U lack comprehension ability.
Anyways I don't expect less from a. Dumb coward.
Mumu, yoruba tribe was conquered by dahomey women.

Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:

U are a foolish pig.. U lack comprehension ability.
Anyways I don't expect less from a. Dumb coward.
Mumu, yoruba tribe was conquered by dahomey women.
It shall never be well with you and your relatives, i wish I can just see you so i can let you know that you are just so stupid and very crazy, you should thank God for being on a faceless forum.
I swear na my younger brother go beat you.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Do you know the Dahomey women are called Amazon or Mani, i know you don't know
Do you know they support Abeokuta even before colonial era I know you don't know.
Is there any ancient story or myth about the igbo's ?
The answer is none or if there is any one post it here.
When we are talking about history greatness you flat head should keep numb because your ancestors lack sense rather they walked unclad not until civilization comes.
While the Oyo empire spread to modern Ghana and that's greatness you can verify everything i said online.
Hausas were more civilized than your ancestors but your foolishness and arrogance won't let you accept the fact.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Chipink(f): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Pearlyakin:

It shall never be well with you and your relatives, i wish I can just see you so i can let you know that you are just so stupid and very crazy, you should thank God for being on a faceless forum.
I swear na my younger brother go beat you.

PiG
I can see the inherited linage poverty has ravaged ur brain... frustration is now the order of the day.
Ask questions why ur entire linage has been cursed.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chipink:

PiG
I can see the inherited linage poverty has ravaged ur brain... frustration is now the order of the day.
Ask questions why ur entire linage has been cursed.
Poverty has really dealt with your miserable father and that's why he was unable to send you to a good school so you can learn that it is Lineage and not Linage, you even made the mistake two times.
Choose a better tribe when you back again to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Richard Nyong Detained At Panti Over Building Collapse / Precious Peace Estate Beside Caleb University Imota Ikorodu @900k / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.