Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process (34428 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / "My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by SweetJoystick(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Thia guy wey snatch Ella from me because of him voice angry
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by lenghtinny(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Someone's IG post is worthy to be called news on Nl angry

Oga seun wehdone sah
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by quintavius31: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2019
funny smiley
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by ikorodureporta: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Mkmoney:
This guy wey dey use muscle talk just to form ascent
cheesy
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by phorget(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Who is he please? From this part of the world we don't seems to recognize him.

He's forcing himself to have grey hairs at a tender age, when the right age comes for him to have this grey hairs he would then start dyeing them to black again... Irony of life indeed.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by martineverest(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mkmoney:
no mind the ediot
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by zwar: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gisters:
See more photos how he Dotun was forced to changed his hair color >> http://gistmore.com/oap-dotun-forced-to-change-his-hair-color-during-his-passport-renewal-process

This Dotun guy is a retard.
Just exposed his ignorance on passport issuance procedures to the whole world. Anyways i guess he is getting real exposure and knowledge now by attempting to renew one..hopefully he will learn more whenever he travels out...hopefully..Lol.. grin grin
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by LabUdegbe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Factfinder1:
Instead of quietly doing what he was asked to do he's on social media seeking fame and validation till they seize the visa completely that's when he will be humbled......stupid animal
that line gat me real hard. Broz take it easy oo.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Factfinder1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
LabUdegbe:
that line gat me real hard. Broz take it easy oo.. grin grin grin

Most of them celebrities acts senseless and annimalistic
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Ozkar: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
festacman:
Acquiring a passport like everything in life including sex has its basic principles. Just as it is important to appear in your natural black hair, which is part of your identity, for your passport image capture you can't have penetrative sex with your underwears on. Principles guide life and living.
who says you can't? Look for a better analogy.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by ItzDonDaddy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
This guy is An Ignorant Illiterate.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by festacman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ozkar:
who says you can't? Look for a better analogy.
Have you had penetrative sex with your underwears shielding your organs? Teach me. I learn everyday.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Mkmoney:

Accent is different from ascent
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by daddytime(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
You are the stupid one Dotun...were you born blonde...what happens when you forget to keep up with the taints on your scalp and you need to fly...you'd be rightly bounced for trying to fly on someone eles' s kpali..

Common sense niccur

Why didn't you wear a mask?
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by SEGLIZ: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
stupid rules are meant for stupid people. while regulatory rules are meant for the regulars with their brains still intact.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by thanie(f): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
But he looks better in black hair
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Yes, it's a very a good decision by the immigration to make our identity align with our culture and national consciousness.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Ozkar: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
festacman:

Have you had penetrative sex with your underwears shielding your organs? Teach me. I learn everyday.
You said "with your underwear on" which is very very possible. If you are asking this question, it's clear you can't even picture the wide range of possibilities for that which you are using as an analogy.

It's not my duty to teach you the obvious. I can only inform you that your analogy is not as fitting as you think. Do with that info whatever you please.

Cheers.
Re: OAP Dotun Forced To Change His Hair Color During His Passport Renewal Process by Flowdada(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mkmoney:
This guy wey dey use muscle talk just to form accent
Most naija OAP's does that

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shades Her Ex Boyfriends (Photo) / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) / Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.